Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan land in Eastern Somali region of Ethiopia

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marehan land in Eastern Somali region of Ethiopia

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:28 pm

Kkkk
Yaab iyo Amakaag
Miirkhalifa la gartay ileen waala wada dagaa
Laakin Galaadi sheego waa Anoo Saaxo sheegtay
Ceeldheerna yaakusiiyey
Niman Qurba Jooga anakey waxkasta nagu cabirabaan
I didn't even include Wagardhac, the map shows Mareexaan heartland, Wagardhac and their Bah Wagardhac Bicidyahan neighbours are all over the place in Gelaadi and even further north in Bookh, taas ma been baa ?
Kkkkkkkk
Bookh Dhulbahante baa nagu xiga
Which apart from Saxdheer iyo Gumburka aan meelkale dagin
Adna Bookh baa sheegan
I remember seeing sade even claim as far as faafan.
Waxaad doontiin baad ku hadashaan
Dhulbahante Bookh meel kale kama deego? Maa Bahararsame baa meelahas deega baad maqashay & your mistaken their lands for All Dhulbahante lands? Why are you not mentioning any of the Dhulos towns on the map! And saying meel kale ba degan? Walle Xaasidnimada Daadka Qarkood waan laa yaaba, you might not like Dhulbahante but people are not stupid and can see on the map Dhulbahante towns! We are not blind! I would never deny your towns wamaxay cadoowtinimadas? And I know you know the land!

Degmada Bookh (Wardheer):

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas
18. Saaxdheer
19. Gumburka
20. Dharkayn

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:10 am

Ugaaska Beesha Sade recently went on a long trip visiting the different deegans beesha lives in to get a grasp on the situations each region has been facing. He also met with heads of the zones and Mustage Cagjar as well, I believe we can definitely help coordinate with beesha that live in these regions and help me them recieve their full xaquuqs. Right now VP of Doolo Zone is MX and thats with minimal investment on our part when it comes to DDS politics. Being more proactive will ensure beesha doesn't leave any representation on the table. I've got a lot of confidence in this upcoming generation most of the youth I've spoken to seem to be on the same page in terms of development and unity that beesha needs.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:59 am

I didn't even include Wagardhac, the map shows Mareexaan heartland, Wagardhac and their Bah Wagardhac Bicidyahan neighbours are all over the place in Gelaadi and even further north in Bookh, taas ma been baa ?
Kkkkkkkk
Adna Bookh baa sheegan
Dhulbahante Bookh meel kale kama deego? Maa Bahararsame baa meelahas deega baad maqashay & your mistaken their lands for All Dhulbahante lands? Why are you not mentioning any of the Dhulos towns on the map! And saying meel kale ba degan? Walle Xaasidnimada Daadka Qarkood waan laa yaaba, you might not like Dhulbahante but people are not stupid and can see on the map Dhulbahante towns! We are not blind! I would never deny your towns wamaxay cadoowtinimadas? And I know you know the land!

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas
18. Saaxdheer
19. Gumburka
20. Dharkayn
Gumburka Cagaare iyo Gumburka maxay kala yihiin
Waa isla meeshii

Cagaarana MJ baa kula daga

Jiingada iyo CoonBaal xitaa 100qof ma dagna
Kuwa kalana haba sheegin.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:02 am

Kkkkkkkk
Adna Bookh baa sheegan
Gelaadi town is the administrative center of the entire district, of course Mareexaan live there you idiot, tuuloyinka ugu dhow Gelaadi waa wada Mareexaan Celi are you retarded bro, are you telling me you denying these facts ?

I don't know much about Wagardhac deegaan, I am not claiming a single settlement in Bookh but ragaas live north from us and mingle with you more so I just assumed, I take that back. What I can say 100% is Celi iyo Bah Ogaden neighbour the Bicidyahan at Gelaadi town itself, and we have lived there for generations its not something new, there was clash recently between Bicidyahan along with liyuu vs Celi and Rer Xirsi Ugaas, in Gelaadi, but peace treaty was struck by odayaasha from both sides in the town.

beenta maad iska dhaaftid ninyahow, magaalada Gelaadi cid aa ka xigtid majirto. diigyacab,tuugonimo, isbaaro ayaa ku nooshahay waana lagaa tashan saxib, remnants of Iley are getting humiliated. :lol:
Galaadi golohood deegaan maka muuqatid

They have 10Councilors

6from Reer Bicidyahan
3from Reer Maxamuud
1from Cumar Maxamuud

Qof aanan dhulkaasi marin muxuu warka hayn

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am

Kkkkkkkk
Adna Bookh baa sheegan
Gelaadi town is the administrative center of the entire district, of course Mareexaan live there you idiot, tuuloyinka ugu dhow Gelaadi waa wada Mareexaan Celi are you retarded bro, are you telling me you denying these facts ?

I don't know much about Wagardhac deegaan, I am not claiming a single settlement in Bookh but ragaas live north from us and mingle with you more so I just assumed, I take that back. What I can say 100% is Celi iyo Bah Ogaden neighbour the Bicidyahan at Gelaadi town itself, and we have lived there for generations its not something new, there was clash recently between Bicidyahan along with liyuu vs Celi and Rer Xirsi Ugaas, in Gelaadi, but peace treaty was struck by odayaasha from both sides in the town.

beenta maad iska dhaaftid ninyahow, magaalada Gelaadi cid aa ka xigtid majirto. diigyacab,tuugonimo, isbaaro ayaa ku nooshahay waana lagaa tashan saxib, remnants of Iley are getting humiliated. :lol:
Galaadi golohood deegaan maka muuqatid

They have 10Councilors

6from Reer Bicidyahan
3from Reer Maxamuud
1from Cumar Maxamuud

Qof aanan dhulkaasi marin muxuu warka hayn
MJ corruption is simply what that is, nothing to do with who lives where :lol:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Kkkkkkkk
Adna Bookh baa sheegan

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas
18. Saaxdheer
19. Gumburka
20. Dharkayn
Waa isla meeshii

Gumburka haaku wareegine, stop lying, When there are 10 Dhulos towns & villages just on this map that you can clearly see!! Who cares if some of these settlements are not large? there are small Majerteen villages too! Waa umaad yaar Iyo wayn jecel inaay Indhaha kaa qabtaan about basic Facts & things you can literally see on the provided map! Cajiib

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:19 pm

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas
18. Saaxdheer
19. Gumburka
20. Dharkayn
Waa isla meeshii

Gumburka haaku wareegine, stop lying, When there are 10 Dhulos towns & villages just on this map that you can clearly see!! Who cares if some of these settlements are not large? there are small Majerteen villages too! Waa umaad yaar Iyo wayn jecel inaay Indhaha kaa qabtaan about basic Facts & things you can literally see on the provided map! Cajiib
Bookh 2nd baad ku joogta
Been mise run?

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Waa isla meeshii

Bookh 2nd baad ku joogta
Been mise run?
You basically said there are no Dhulos in Bookh, when Marqaan weyne , Jarmaalka and other towns aan wax saas ba ka yarayn Bookh are in Bookh Dhulos own the top half of Bokh and you said maba joogan except two towns.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:33 pm

Bookh 2nd baad ku joogta
Been mise run?
You basically said there are no Dhulos in Bookh, when Marqaan weyne , Jarmaalka and other towns aan wax saas ba ka yarayn Bookh are in Bookh Dhulos own the top half of Bokh and you said maba joogan except two towns.
Saxdheer iyo Gumburka u badantihiin
Degmooyin fara badana waa dagtaan
Waa sax
Laakin apart from dhulo iyo mj
Theres no one in bookh

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:50 am

Bookh 2nd baad ku joogta
Been mise run?
Saxdheer iyo Gumburka u badantihiin
Degmooyin fara badana waa dagtaan
Waa sax
Laakin apart from dhulo iyo mj
Theres no one in bookh
bro you issue is you like to claim a whole woreda not knowing who lives there, due to your lies and the lies of majerteen most people actually think bookh is entirely settled by you, but according to PrinceNugaalHawd you live only in half of Bookh while the other half is Dhulbahante, and he actually post the names of the settlements his people live in, we can easily look it up.

I did the exact same thing and proved that Marehan live in Gelaadi and everything south of a horizontal line of Gelaadi which means roughly more than half of Gelaadi.

The reality is you are not a majority in either Woredas, you are just politically over represented and have been so for decades due to your cooperation with Ethiopia before and after its attempted annexation of Balanbale and Goldogob. Your jaajuusnimo goes all the way back to Ethiopia's imperial era, I believe it is around that time you started to migrated to the Doollo zone, just like the Isaaq. Ogaden and MX have bordered each other in this land for centuries, but past a 100 years no mention of Majerten, you only pop up as jaajuus around the time of Sayidka.

The funniest thing is you even claim to settle in Wardheer, name me a single settlement you have in that woreda.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 pm

dalalos,

Marehan from jubbaland to galmudug to Ethiopia is organizing, this is dhuuban right next to gelaadi town.

Ugaas Maxamed Ugaas Axmed is hosting Suldaan Cabdiqani (majerteen) in Duuban. to stop Majerteen and marehan killing each other in Galadi.

I don't think we have ever seen a better ugaas then ugaas Maxamed Ugaas Axmed. Marehan has large lands in Ethiopia after ogadeen when it comes to land size we have the most as a sub clan, Things are changing for the better.

and this is the ugaas in isgoys so your map is accurate

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:52 pm

dalalos,

Marehan from jubbaland to galmudug to Ethiopia is organizing, this is dhuuban right next to gelaadi.

Ugaas Maxamed Ugaas Axmed is hosting Suldaan Cabdiqani (majerteen) in Duuban. to stop Majerteen and marehan killing each other in Galadi.

I don't think we have ever seen a better ugaas then ugaas Maxamed Ugaas Axmed. Marehan has large lands in Ethiopia after ogadeen when it comes to land size we have the most as a sub clan, Things are changing for the better.

and this is the ugaas in isgoys so your map is accurate

Duuban is Rer Xirsi settlement south of Yamaarugley, they beef with Bicidyahan all over the place, Kismaayo, Gaalkacyo and Doollo
Miirkhalif is Rer Dalal settlement north of Cilaanle, they beef with Bicidyahan all over the place as well
Gelaadi is town inhabited by different clans one of which is Celi, they beef with Bicidyahan at their border.

the beef between Bah Ogaden and Bicidyahan is simply, they attack us in a hit and run but get smashed into peaces leaving dead bodies behind, then they take revenge attacks in Gaalkacyo particularly and recently in Kismaayo.

the beef between Celi and Bicidyahan is long lasting they are directly adjacent to each other and live in the same time, its much deeper conflict, over 20 Celi odiyaal were arrested and detained in Gelaadi and confiscated their properties, today the Bicidyahan administration in Gelaadi town cannot venture 1 centimeter south of Gelaadi they will get shot down by Celi.

the nabadeyn process is opposed by Celi 100% and accepted by Bah Ogaden out of respect for this young new Ugaas.

But things are happening in Doollo now, expect a new Woreda being formed Mareexaan part of Gelaadi is the largest part inhabited by primarily Celi and Bah Ogaden with Wagardhac living in Qofor and northward.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:51 am

dalalos which MX subclan lives in Ceel habreed?

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:48 am

dalalos which MX subclan lives in Ceel habreed?
walahi beyond fadhigaraadle i have no idea the subclan make up, also you have to take into account Shilaabo isn't really my home turf, waxaa ka waraysata Rer Cismaan and Bah Hawiye. I know the Rer Cismaan live in the northern parts of Shilaabo with Ismail Gumacadle Makaahil, while Bah Hawiye live in the south with Bah Gerri.

Shilaabo used to be the bread and butter of Liyuu police it was the hunting area for years on end, they rubbed pillaged and burned entire villages to the ground, last year their last attack was on Laasacanood but they were defeated, when ever they enter Rer Dalal territory they end up running from their dead mates bodies littering the streets.

Ceel harbeen is adjacent to Balanbale, so the situation there is probably just as bleak getting attacked from both sides like Wagardhac in the north are attacked from both sides.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:17 pm

Why do we not have our own Woreda in either Doollo or Qoraxeey ? what ever the fuck this is total disrespect, now we are friends with the Ethiopians and a new administration is formed in Somali region we should campaign for this, otherwise we should just secede from both Qoraxeey and Doollo zones and form our own zone.

Burgesole should be its capital as its in the center 8-)
You forgot the reer Garaad and reer Yusuf in Degmada Qabridahar

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.