Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

beesha sade degaans in lower jubba

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

beesha sade degaans in lower jubba

Postby Nomand » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:10 pm

they have included jamaama also

http://www.allgalgaduud.net/2015/02/22/ ... ubooyinka/

very interesting in kismaayo distict we settle in a total of 21 villages, 12 of which is only settled by marehan and 9 we share with others.

in jamaame district we live in 25 tuulo and own a lot of farms.

in afmadow district we live in 15 tuulo

btw that guy who wrote this is not some internet troll, he is a well known nabadoon and lives in the country and is from the area.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: beesha sade degaans in lower jubba

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:55 pm

Good topic Nomand

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:30 am

I know the guy who runs Allgalgaduud, he is personal friend of mine, its annoying you cannot copy and paste text from his website, anyway in Jubbada hoose Mareexaan live primarily in Kismaayo town and majority of the settlements in Kismaayo district, we also have land and farms in Jamaame connected to Kismaayo district. As far of Afmadow, district I don't know much, but I know we have settlement at the border between Afmadow and Kismaayo districts.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am

I know the guy who runs Allgalgaduud, he is personal friend of mine, its annoying you cannot copy and paste text from his website, anyway in Jubbada hoose Mareexaan live primarily in Kismaayo town and majority of the settlements in Kismaayo district, we also have land and farms in Jamaame connected to Kismaayo district. As far of Afmadow, district I don't know much, but I know we have settlement at the border between Afmadow and Kismaayo districts.
people don't know we have a lot of villages in kismaayo district and also make up the majority there. when i go to kismaayo my plan is to visit all our degaans.

one thing i must fault marehan on is we are too quite, if 2 ogadeen families live in a village, ogadeen will claim to village, while we have villages we are majority in and villages we only settle in and we are not even vocal about it.

sade should at least get half of the MPS from kismaayo district, how the likes of harti and ogadeen get the same as us is day light robbery. ogadeen don't even settle in kismaayo district.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:24 am

people don't know we have a lot of villages in kismaayo district and also make up the majority there. when i go to kismaayo my plan is to visit all our degaans.

one thing i must fault marehan on is we are too quite, if 2 ogadeen families live in a village, ogadeen will claim to village, while we have villages we are majority in and villages we only settle in and we are not even vocal about it.

sade should at least get half of the MPS from kismaayo district, how the likes of harti and ogadeen get the same as us is day light robbery. ogadeen don't even settle in kismaayo district.
During the Kacaan era MSB gave his Rer Abti Makaahil alot of positions in Lower Jubba and Kismaayo, we are not vocal about our lands and settlements because we have been brainwashed to self destruct as a clan by the Kacaan, reversing this mentality is not going to be easy, but it is happening slowly inshallah.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am

During the Kacaan era MSB gave his Rer Abti Makaahil alot of positions in Lower Jubba and Kismaayo, we are not vocal about our lands and settlements because we have been brainwashed to self destruct as a clan by the Kacaan, reversing this mentality is not going to be easy, but it is happening slowly inshallah.
AUN, to Siyad Barre but the stuff we are dealing with now (ogadeen and kenya) is because he settled them here, isaaq and xawaadle took care of them when the war broke out. it seems we will take care of them in the next few months.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:49 pm

AUN, to Siyad Barre but the stuff we are dealing with now (ogadeen and kenya) is because he settled them here, isaaq and xawaadle took care of them when the war broke out. it seems we will take care of them in the next few months.
been madan sheegin, tolnimo iyo abaal ogadeen kuma hayo waa cawaan majerten iyo puntland sixray :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:34 pm

dalalos watch how the majerteen will make tawbah soon and ask for forgiveness.

this is what will happen to kab iyo lax in jubbaland

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm

dalalos watch how the majerteen will make tawbah soon and ask for forgiveness.

this is what will happen to kab iyo lax in jubbaland

My bed is on Ogaden getting rid of them before they get there is a chance to get stabbed in the back, Ogaden waa cawaan the slightest hint of betrayal and they will slaughter the dhaboyaco cunug iyo ciroolaba :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.