Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Saw A Video Of Some Dumb Odayaal Meeting In Baardheere

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I Saw A Video Of Some Dumb Odayaal Meeting In Baardheere

Postby Jimbie » Thu May 07, 2020 8:14 pm

gedo odayal are something else... for 10 years ogaden that only live in afmadow has been ruling them while gedo mx own 7 degmo + kismayo out of 14 jubland district... Go get the jubaland presidency that is mx gedo right

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:09 pm

gedo odayal are something else... for 10 years ogaden that only live in afmadow has been ruling them while gedo mx own 7 degmo + kismayo out of 14 jubland district... Go get the jubaland presidency that is mx gedo right
This is why I support Mo'alimu, to hell with these Rer Gedo Odiyaal, we have a true leader who talks straight, he said it clear ! I am Rer Hassan, Sayid is my cousin, I have VP in Jubaland, I have VP in Gedo, I have multiple DC in my districts, I am good as Rer Hassan, but it does not sit well with me that I have to take orders from a Shisheeye tuug who is not from Jubaland, a region I am majority in as Marehan. Afkiis caano lagu qabay waa Halyeey MX.

Anyone who oppose Mo'alimu need to be imprisoned, they are just as responsible as War criminal Madoobe, they have Marehan blood on their hands, they are in danger in la takooro walahi oo bilahi hadaa shisheeye kalkaal la takooro I am fully onboard with it.

Marehan has waking up, cowards are always last to switch sides, but who needs them, we have most of the laandheere on our side, Rer Shiikh, Rer Cumar Ibrahin, Rer Yusuf, Celi, Rer Dalal, Rer Siyaad Hussein etc this is the laandheeral of Galmudug and Jubaland. Laangaabka cadowga ushaqeeyo hala takooro, don't marry from them, don't share intel with them, they are enemies like Madoobe is enemy.

Guul

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Tue May 12, 2020 2:35 pm

This is why I support Mo'alimu, to hell with these Rer Gedo Odiyaal, we have a true leader who talks straight, he said it clear ! I am Rer Hassan, Sayid is my cousin, I have VP in Jubaland, I have VP in Gedo, I have multiple DC in my districts, I am good as Rer Hassan, but it does not sit well with me that I have to take orders from a Shisheeye tuug who is not from Jubaland, a region I am majority in as Marehan. Afkiis caano lagu qabay waa Halyeey MX.

Anyone who oppose Mo'alimu need to be imprisoned, they are just as responsible as War criminal Madoobe, they have Marehan blood on their hands, they are in danger in la takooro walahi oo bilahi hadaa shisheeye kalkaal la takooro I am fully onboard with it.

Marehan has waking up, cowards are always last to switch sides, but who needs them, we have most of the laandheere on our side, Rer Shiikh, Rer Cumar Ibrahin, Rer Yusuf, Celi, Rer Dalal, Rer Siyaad Hussein etc this is the laandheeral of Galmudug and Jubaland. Laangaabka cadowga ushaqeeyo hala takooro, don't marry from them, don't share intel with them, they are enemies like Madoobe is enemy.

Guul

:up: i consider anyone that is sheepdog for Madoobe stranger that can eat bullet :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.