Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Massacre in Ceelwaaq by KDF while Farmaajo remains silent

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Massacre in Ceelwaaq by KDF while Farmaajo remains silent

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:46 pm

Controlled subversion again---is what I smell.
1. No one is creating a "jabhad" or should even be thinking that is a relevant or even beneficial to Marehan in 2020.
2. No one should be expanding proliferation of firearms in the hands of non-State Actors.

[Anybody advocating for any of that nonsense is directly invested in the weakening of Marehan IMO. It seems even more nefarious than Django's trolling bait MX vs. KDF

3.Finally this is not a legal or a territorial dispute through occupation.[ I will respond to this in a larger take---with the irony of "Kashmir" being thrown around by Kashmir's African cousins.] This is a temporary moment in international relations where rational state actors make seemingly irrational choices that require making a correction.

I will add as a note of caution, we don't know exactly who killed who yet. Until such evidence is conclusive, cooler heads must prevail.

The family of the Mog rape victim were telling the world one thing about the Marehan as s clan including their reasons for why the initial accused received bail while a specialized hunt was already tracking the real suspect in Cadaado.

Do not disbelief the victims and Innocents, but your bar for believing must be rock solid.

Kenya is clearly not going to be accepted in Jubbaland, but they aren't Israel to Palestine either.

In general there are signs that diffusing tension is what both leadership n realize is for the best.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Shacabka Badhan, Sanaag showing their solidarity:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:58 pm

Somalia has changed, it is not as it used to be. sxb no one really cares in fact i will bet most are probably supporting Kenya so it is up to the people of Gedo to defend themselves from Kenya and their lackies and to their credit they have been doing that. The only thing kenya has advantage on us is helicopter and airplanes.

look at this video and read the replies.

Kenya on its own even with helicopters and warplanes is weak; it heavily depends on the West. Its ageing and third rate helicopters and warplanes aren't dependable, as many have been falling and crashing over the years. I think a significant percentage of its airstrikes are carried out by its Western (including Israel) allies. Kenya would never forget the humiliation it suffered in its military base where hundreds of its forces were slain, so Somalis ought to be vigilant and always ready to counter any aggression.

The replies in the video are flamebait by a minority of kids & adult qabiilists, not representative of the majority, so don't pay much attention.
airstrikes in middle jubba/ lower jubba are western. killing innocent nomads, destroying hormuud and killing animals in Gedo are all Kenya.

Kenyan government by african standards is wealthy and can afford a few planes.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:14 pm

There are no air strikes in Gedo all lies.

What happened to the girl that was raped by MX in Xamar?
He escaped to Kenya.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:22 pm

Kikuyus, much like their Amxaaros cousins, are at peace only with Skinnies who are willing to obey them.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:23 pm

Horta khaas ahaan, nimankaan Hartiyeed (SSC) especially the two B-Towns (Buuhoodle and Baran) waa dad ayaga dhan ducaysan. I have yet to see more empathetic and genuine good human spirit than these guys.

I know a guy who used to call Caabudwaaq "Kama Baxdo" because he said if they hear xataa Papua New Guinea nin Soomaali joogaa dhib yari heshay, Caabudwaaq way banaanbaxaysaa! :lol: "Waan banaan baxaynaa""ka ma baxdid!"

I have only seen SSC display such concern.

Generally though ummada Soomaaliyeed all share the deep abiding consideration for each other in spite of what we have done to each other. From Hargeisa to Garowe to Jowhar to Jamaame, every time someone takes a microphone you will see and feel such deep shared kinship.

One, if not the best, decision I have made in my life is when I said I am going to become more empathetic. I mean literally I made a conscientious choice, identifying that as part of my value system and I intentionally worked on it. I am not talking about holding the door for the person behind or not hurting someone's feelings needlessly; that's basic decency IMO. I meant truly empathetic; even if you werey enemy and we were headed for last combat and one of us had to vanquish the other, I was going there fully cognizant and affirming your position.

To be honest, at first I sometimes felt fake and inauthentic, but that was the effect not the intention. My intention was the opposite, for positive reasons...what seemed fake was really me trying. What seemed inauthentic was just me working on new habits.

Alhamdulilah I haven't lookrd back and it has been a bless.

At the center of all our least redeeming qualities as Somalis is a dysfunction with out ability to feel empathy

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:52 pm

after the huge pressure reer gedo showed towards Kenya they said they will release the 3 people they kidnapped. Reer Gedo must also demand payment to the mahruums family and kenya to punish the soldiers, nothing else will be accepted.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:13 pm

Fulaay Kenyaati come out of hiding😂😂

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:46 pm

after the huge pressure reer gedo showed towards Kenya they said they will release the 3 people they kidnapped. Reer Gedo must also demand payment to the mahruums family and kenya to punish the soldiers, nothing else will be accepted.
Is there a video interview with the marhuum's family?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:57 am

Is there a video interview with the marhuum's family?
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=sea ... q=ceelwaaq

https://www.facebook.com/watch?ref=sear ... q=ceelwaaq

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:10 am

Hormuud is also accused of practicing 'cutthroat' business, literally eliminating its competitors by means of targeted assassinations.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Horta khaas ahaan, nimankaan Hartiyeed (SSC) especially the two B-Towns (Buuhoodle and Baran) waa dad ayaga dhan ducaysan. I have yet to see more empathetic and genuine good human spirit than these guys.

I know a guy who used to call Caabudwaaq "Kama Baxdo" because he said if they hear xataa Papua New Guinea nin Soomaali joogaa dhib yari heshay, Caabudwaaq way banaanbaxaysaa! :lol: "Waan banaan baxaynaa""ka ma baxdid!"

I have only seen SSC display such concern.

Generally though ummada Soomaaliyeed all share the deep abiding consideration for each other in spite of what we have done to each other. From Hargeisa to Garowe to Jowhar to Jamaame, every time someone takes a microphone you will see and feel such deep shared kinship.

One, if not the best, decision I have made in my life is when I said I am going to become more empathetic. I mean literally I made a conscientious choice, identifying that as part of my value system and I intentionally worked on it. I am not talking about holding the door for the person behind or not hurting someone's feelings needlessly; that's basic decency IMO. I meant truly empathetic; even if you werey enemy and we were headed for last combat and one of us had to vanquish the other, I was going there fully cognizant and affirming your position.

To be honest, at first I sometimes felt fake and inauthentic, but that was the effect not the intention. My intention was the opposite, for positive reasons...what seemed fake was really me trying. What seemed inauthentic was just me working on new habits.

Alhamdulilah I haven't lookrd back and it has been a bless.

At the center of all our least redeeming qualities as Somalis is a dysfunction with out ability to feel empathy
The Somali people have nothing to do with inter darod beef of issues. I can assure you we don’t care if the darod with Kenya aka the cagdheer win or lose against darod with Ethiopia aka mareexan.

The Somali people have no dog in this fight akhi.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:05 am

Hormuud is also accused of practicing 'cutthroat' business, literally eliminating its competitors by means of targeted assassinations.
Are you saying Hormuud has done what Amazon has done to small businesses?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.