Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celebration for the prestigious Amir Nur Secondary, 2nd best high school in 2020 exams

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Celebration for the prestigious Amir Nur Secondary, 2nd best high school in 2020 exams

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06 pm

Garbaharey has both #1& #2 highschools in Somalia in Al Anwar Secondary and Amir Nur Secondary. I call on the diaspora to invest in Garbaharey; especially in these two schools. The Abaarso school minus the liberalization is a good example of what integrating with western schools can do, i.e. creating a pipeline to American universities. We can couple them with sister schools here in the states. Voltage I expect you to handle this in your own way bro. Garbaharey should be the capital and the center of research and education in Jubbaland.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Celebration for the prestigious Amir Nur Secondary, 2nd best high school in 2020 exams

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Saddam, as reer Siyaad I can tell you, we have embraced completely the forming reality Garbahaarey ís no longer goof reer Siyaad (at least as informally came into de facto state of unofficial recognition following the 90's wars).

The city has not originally grown into even its regional role as Gedo capital because of this obstruction.

Garbaahareey has went through a very, very fast metamorphosis recently from that stagnation to Xarun Mareexaan to now having its MEHER prepared as the Capital of Jubbaland, the political command center of FREE JUBBALAND AND FREE SOMALIA.

Nothing reflects this trajectory more then the psychological change that seems to have engulfled my own Reer Siyaad. There is not a single reer Siyaad that I come across that even shows a whiff of the past concept. It is literally like we have all embraced overnight the town now represents ideals far greater than anything relavant to a sub-clan.

There is an ENTIRE NEW NEIGHBORHOOD that is under construction that will be the forming seat of the future Jubbaland.

Every single Marehan sub-clan in the district is now migrating to the town building areas of their own.

Reer Garaad for example already number as much as reer Siyaad in the town now.

The Rubicon has already been crossed

NOTHING CAN STOP MAREHAN NOW ON THE PATH TO ROME.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Celebration for the prestigious Amir Nur Secondary, 2nd best high school in 2020 exams

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Here are some recent developments in Garbahaarey in time for the Parliamentary elections

New Regional Headquarters/ Governor's mansion

New Police Station

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:52 pm

As for Amir Nur and schools, I'll upload you later.

I am getting ready to go to a private luncheon for some trying to run for xildhibaan Marehan. Apparently tis the season for a lot of free food invites. :mrgreen:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:18 am

Saddam, as reer Siyaad I can tell you, we have embraced completely the forming reality Garbahaarey ís no longer goof reer Siyaad (at least as informally came into de facto state of unofficial recognition following the 90's wars).

The city has not originally grown into even its regional role as Gedo capital because of this obstruction.

Garbaahareey has went through a very, very fast metamorphosis recently from that stagnation to Xarun Mareexaan to now having its MEHER prepared as the Capital of Jubbaland, the political command center of FREE JUBBALAND AND FREE SOMALIA.

Nothing reflects this trajectory more then the psychological change that seems to have engulfled my own Reer Siyaad. There is not a single reer Siyaad that I come across that even shows a whiff of the past concept. It is literally like we have all embraced overnight the town now represents ideals far greater than anything relavant to a sub-clan.

There is an ENTIRE NEW NEIGHBORHOOD that is under construction that will be the forming seat of the future Jubbaland.

Every single Marehan sub-clan in the district is now migrating to the town building areas of their own.

Reer Garaad for example already number as much as reer Siyaad in the town now.

The Rubicon has already been crossed

NOTHING CAN STOP MAREHAN NOW ON THE PATH TO ROME.

To kaftan with you ina adeer, Garbaharey is an island surrounded by an ocean of Reer Yusuf. I heard the town itself was yours. But we brought the caano to town. My own grandfather is buried there. That whole area is my region of origin ila Buurdhubo. Garbaharey holds weight in my eyes. It's historic but I'm so unfamiliar with it's history. I know it was the first MX settlement in Gedo from my understanding.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:33 am

No one has more claim to Diirhaho than reer Hassan my man, that I know probably better than most who aren't as interested in history.

If you notice Garbahaarey DEEGAAN has the largest DIVERSITY of Marehan clan settlement. Even Celi and reer Siyaad Xussein, quintessential modern reer Mudug, have villages in the district.

And now Mucalimu, son of Hassan Gaalshireedle will inaugurate the throne heralding the Free Jubbaland State of Somalia with his very body sitting on that seat in the middle of Garbahaarey.

God is Great, Allahu Akbar

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:42 am

No one has more claim to Diirhaho than reer Hassan my man, that I know probably better than most who aren't as interested in history.

If you notice Garbahaarey DEEGAAN has the largest DIVERSITY of Marehan clan settlement. Even Celi and reer Siyaad Xussein, quintessential modern reer Mudug, have villages in the district.

And now Mucalimu, son of Hassan Gaalshireedle will inaugurate the throne heralding the Free Jubbaland State of Somalia with his very body sitting on that seat in the middle of Garbahaarey.

God is Great, Allahu Akbar
:wow:

Allahu Akbar! Small correction to you my brother. Garbaharey won't be the new Rome. No it will be the NEW HARAR. The seat of honor and pride. I advise ina Nur and Reer Garaad of Garbaharey to christen the new neighborhood with the name of NEW HARAR.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:16 am

Amir nur and Gedo students keep shining. :clap:

Last edited by GuleedWarsame on Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:20 am

Help Donate if you can. :up:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:07 pm

As MX we need to invest in our future. Our kids always prove to our political enemies we aren’t just a “militant” region but a region of education, meritocracy, innovation, and culture. That is the REAL Gedo!

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

As MX we need to invest in our future. Our kids always prove to our political enemies we aren’t just a “militant” region but a region of education, meritocracy, innovation, and culture. That is the REAL Gedo!

what sub clan lives in burdhuubo

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Also which city waas the university built in

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:43 pm

Amiir Nuur Secondary School (Garbaharey) and Shire Jama Secondary school (Caabudwaaq) have been performing in the top 10 for almost two decades now. :clap: You would think a school in Beledxaawo would rank but no. The local schools there are not good for the most part. Waaberi is the only decent one. Which is why most of the kids are sent to Mandera and other parts of Kenya for school.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Gedo uni is in Beledxawo.

Amir Nur in Garbaharey
Sh. Mohammed nur is in Beledxawo
Luuq ganaane the name gives this one away :lol:
Al Qalam secondary is in Beledxawo.
Al Anwar Sare is in Garbaharey.
Markabley is in Baardheere.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:59 pm

Amiir Nuur Secondary School (Garbaharey) and Shire Jama Secondary school (Caabudwaaq) have been performing in the top 10 for almost two decades now. :clap: You would think a school in Beledxaawo would rank but no. The local schools there are not good for the most part. Waaberi is the only decent one. Which is why most of the kids are sent to Mandera and other parts of Kenya for school.

Turb give it time ina adeer. The next 10-15 years will be critical. I’m very hopeful bro! 8-)

Gedo uni is in Beledxawo.

Amir Nur in Garbaharey
Sh. Mohammed nur is in Beledxawo
Luuq ganaane the name gives this one away :lol:
Al Qalam secondary is in Beledxawo.
Al Anwar Sare is in Garbaharey.
Markabley is in Baardheere.
All we do is win Jaale :myman:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.