Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harar is a MX deegan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Harar is a MX deegan

Postby Sbashi » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Guys check out this thread that talks about the conflict in sitti in Afar region between cisse and afar. I was very surprised to learn about the waadi mareehan that is in the north of Erer river. Harar unuka leh. No wonder there are lot of cisse right now who claim mx. And then we have bila xishood cagdheers who say ahmed gurey waa jidwaaq or ogaden or whatever. Like cagdheers ever lived in harar, or were princes there or lead anyone there. It's well-known that ahmed gurey's family ruled harar, so how is he cagdheer? When no cagdheer were mentioned, or ruled or had any important post in Adal empire. Harar is mx deegan and cagdheer need to stop this claiming of other people's land, like their oromo blood tells them.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Harar is a MX deegan

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:23 am

WADI MAREHAN in Harar Zone ends in MAREHAN SHET in Afar Zone

Even "Wardheer" was called MAREHAN FARISE (Marehan FADHIISTAY) before 120 years ago.

The entire history of Marehan has been one successive migration EAST then SOUTHEAST to the Jubba River since the decline of Amir Nur built HARAR EMIRATE

Let us just say we might have had a lot of offshoots splinter into new clans today.
Last edited by Voltage on Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:26 am

MEREHAN SHET river stream ending Wadi Marehan today

http://et.geoview.info/merehan_shet,1151001882n

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:37 am

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:46 am

So even we have places named after us in Afar zone. Very informative, what are the chances these cisse in sitti have mx ancestors? Also, we need to get back wardheer. Invading MJ wanna claim a place that doesn't belong to them.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:46 am

Today near Hargeisa

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:49 am

So even we have places named after us in Afar zone. Very informative, what are the chances these cisse in sitti have mx ancestors? Also, we need to get back wardheer. Invading MJ wanna claim a place that doesn't belong to them.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:57 am

Sxb, this all makes sense now with CONTEXT I tell you

Marehan are the HAN CHINESE of Somalis, the sun never set on them.

From the beginning to the Middle Kingdom to the New Republic----they sit on the seat with Heavenly Mandate

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:10 am

I mean they don't even understand how the kids who go to a school named AMIIR NUUR cannot be anything but #1 grounded in this very legacy.

These kids literally enter a door reminded of this overwhelming legacy every single DAY. I mean just the incredible psychological factor driving these kids is greater than anything in existence in the entire Somali lands.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:51 am

I mean they don't even understand how the kids who go to a school named AMIIR NUUR cannot be anything but #1 grounded in this very legacy.

These kids literally enter a door reminded of this overwhelming legacy every single DAY. I mean just the incredible psychological factor driving these kids is greater than anything in existence in the entire Somali lands.

We should also make an ahmed gurey school. To cement him as the greatest mx leader, funny how some people are claiming him now. When they didn't exist back then. Also i'm surprised how big that land mx written on it is. No way all those mx living there disappeared overnight, some of these cagdheers are mx unknowingly. We need to educate them.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:58 am

Let's face it, no Skinny clan can boast of more glorious past than our Ilkoyar compadres.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Let's face it, no Skinny clan can boast of more glorious past than our Ilkoyar compadres.
:lol: :lol:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:25 am

Guys I also wanna add, after talking to some of my adeeryal. Turns out the cisse ugaas in Djibouti is reer xassan originally . If you guys ever visit Djibouti pay him a visit.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am

I’m not gonna lies this is me reading this thread

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:34 pm

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.