Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harar is a MX deegan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Harar is a MX deegan

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:06 am

I mean they don't even understand how the kids who go to a school named AMIIR NUUR cannot be anything but #1 grounded in this very legacy.

These kids literally enter a door reminded of this overwhelming legacy every single DAY. I mean just the incredible psychological factor driving these kids is greater than anything in existence in the entire Somali lands.

It's not just in Somalia, but this phenomena is present in Western Nations as well. I've met and know of many Marehans that have reached the pinnacle of success when given an opportunity. We are naturally predisposed to takeover what we become involved in.

Also Amir Nuur should be honored in this gobol in a way that his history deserves, the school is a good start. :mrgreen:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:56 pm

Are those towns north-west of Harar? :dwill:

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Langaab mentality lol, marehaan got kicked out of that area and replaced longtime ago the same way they got kicked out of galinsoor and Dhusamareb. Some of my distant family members where actually born in Dhusamareb and today there is no trace they ever lived there. Anyways give it up man. The world moves on.

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:39 pm

before the 17th century marehan we’re native in the afar,Amhara and Tigray region there is a rumor that marehan are related totigrays in Eritrea and Tigray region emperor tawedros the first they say xirabu bin goita tawedros was his lost grandfather so marehans are somali/Tigray origin

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:09 pm

The Western Marexaan migrated after the adal empire East & the Northenern Marexaan South Ward like many Somalis and settled around Central Somalia & Eastern parts of Somali state, then over 200 years ago Somalis expanded towards the Jubbas & NFD & Libaan the Marexaan heavily migrated to Gedo & Libaan area. What was left either joined other confederacies clans or band together near Harar I saw a man who met some Darood families who are from many subclans.

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:21 pm

The Western Marexaan migrated after the adal empire East & the Northenern Marexaan South Ward like many Somalis and settled around Central Somalia & Eastern parts of Somali state, then over 200 years ago Somalis expanded towards the Jubbas & NFD & Libaan the Marexaan heavily migrated to Gedo & Libaan area. What was left either joined other confederacies clans or band together near Harar I saw a man who met some Darood families who are from many subclans.
marexaans migrated during colonial times Mx clans like Cali dheere, reer garaad migrated from jigjiga harar area the rest of the mxs migrated from from Mudug cali dheere come to gedo in 20s/30s the mainly live in baked xawo there’s still Cali dheeres in jigjiga and some in harar

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:26 pm

Are those towns north-west of Harar? :dwill:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:44 pm

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:01 pm

You never hear kablalax or even harti talking about this shit. You are few in numbers that’s why you need repeat affirmation and approval to boost your self esteem. I have never heard of a majerteen person ever talk about the bullshit you keep babbling because most of Somalia’s legends are from Kablakax or harti.

1. Wiilwaal
2. Sayid Maxamed cabdulle
3. Hawo Tako
4. Raage ugaas
5. Cali Dhuux
6. Maxamed Cawale libaan
7. Boqor osmaan keenadiid
8. Cali yusuf
9. Omar samatar
10. Garaad Cali shire

I can go on all day and most of these are pre Somali nationhood. Walaahi I feel sorry for your inferiority complex always coming up with some bullshit historical untruths. To tell you the truth marexaan history started in 1969 before no body even knew they existed.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:18 pm

On the contrary, you need to understand what "insecurity" means. Somalis said "Far iyo meel bugtaa is og"

No one had told you not to talk about anything.

You are the one attempting to attack our freedom of speech to "discuss history" amongst ourselves.

For what reason, I do not know.

But it certainly reeks of inferiority complex and "xasadnimo."

Xasbunalaah wa nicmal wakiil. Ilaahay ishaada haynaga duwo.

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:07 am

You never hear kablalax or even harti talking about this shit. You are few in numbers that’s why you need repeat affirmation and approval to boost your self esteem. I have never heard of a majerteen person ever talk about the bullshit you keep babbling because most of Somalia’s legends are from Kablakax or harti.

1. Wiilwaal
2. Sayid Maxamed cabdulle
3. Hawo Tako
4. Raage ugaas
5. Cali Dhuux
6. Maxamed Cawale libaan
7. Boqor osmaan keenadiid
8. Cali yusuf
9. Omar samatar
10. Garaad Cali shire

I can go on all day and most of these are pre Somali nationhood. Walaahi I feel sorry for your inferiority complex always coming up with some bullshit historical untruths. To tell you the truth marexaan history started in 1969 before no body even knew they existed.
Why is it always other daroods that get triggered when marexaan history hartis and ogs and not even real daroods y’all just a group of people that came together in the 1800s Ogaden shut up and stop complaining be happy and thankful we marehans brought Islam

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:26 pm

Juelz you're a ball of inferiority complex, you just couldn't help mentioning some Kablalax notable people when no one even mentioned MX notable people. Did it make you a little more happier? Do you feel as though you can compare to mx history because you got those people from your tribe? What a disgusting cuqdad and inferiority you have. You will never compare, but don't let that stop you from listing people :lol:

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:27 pm

The Amhara region is marehan deegan as well marehan only settled in the Somali penisular during the colonial time before that we live in harar region afar region and the Amhara menz and even possibly Tigray region

SOMACOON

Postby SOMACOON » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Reading through this thread was amazing.
We need to overthrow IOG and get a Cise Reer Hassan into the office of Villa Djibouti 😎😎

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Reading through this thread was amazing.
We need to overthrow IOG and get a Cise Reer Hassan into the office of Villa Djibouti 😎😎
IOG is from the CLAN that used to be Marehan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.