Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2021 Jubbaland Clan Map; most comprehensive and accurate composite STRICKLY from UN field visits

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: 2021 Jubbaland Clan Map; most comprehensive and accurate composite STRICKLY from UN field visits

Postby Kees70 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:34 pm

If you are altering maps, wouldn't it be a good idea to change all maps fairly? Why have you not modified the Galgaduud map? Check this:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ug_map.png
That Galgaduud Map you posted is fake, everyone knows that both Cabudwaaq iyo Balanbaal is in Ethiopiam this Below is the real Clan Map of Reer Galmudug;

https://i.ibb.co/gP66bD4/tunknown.png

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 2021 Jubbaland Clan Map; most comprehensive and accurate composite STRICKLY from UN field visits

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:00 pm

The closest Mareexaan gets to J/hoose and J/Dhexe is Baardhere; check the link below your hero Barre Hiiraale. He breathed a sigh of relief only when he got to Baardheere.

There is no Mareexaan presence in either of those regions. You can make artificial links from Gedo to Jubada Hoose, but I can assure you that you are irrelevant in J/Hoose and J/Dhexe. As for the Kista itself, you are a minority and vulnerable group. And you can deny as much as you want, but Harti has more say than you in Kismaayo and its surroundings. While there is a Tuullo called Lafa-Harti in the outskirts of Kismaayo, you would never see colonial records linking Mareexaan to anywhere in J/hoose or J/Dhexe. Then there is a Beerxaano with its dozen Talxe families. I will not say anything bad about them as I have matured a bit, but that story is well-documented in terms of how they came there.

A piece advice to you as I have known you for years now, take time from this. You don't want to be associated with all these falsifications and tales, as they will damage any credibility you might have left. For over a decade now, you have been trying to prove something that is not there and that is not good for your health.
You talk too much. Fall back and see what happens. All this energy and nacnac is naag behavior

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:44 am

Kenya, Ethiopia and whatever country have nothing to fear from Somalia.....as niggas will be arguing over who owns what well and how many trees for decades to come.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:30 am

If you are altering maps, wouldn't it be a good idea to change all maps fairly? Why have you not modified the Galgaduud map? Check this:
That Galgaduud Map you posted is fake, everyone knows that both Cabudwaaq iyo Balanbaal is in Ethiopiam this Below is the real Clan Map of Reer Galmudug;

The map is generally correct on main Center & Coast Clan outlines, but completely wrong biased in an almost juvenile way on North and West.

Even so, there is a story told by Central Somalia mapping of all types, including told by this general clan outline, hich is perhaps the single greatest misunderstood or unknown story about Somalia.

When I identified the story in the mapping----it shocked me.

I have relayed the discovery à number of times;
This is why my heart has softened towards Habar Gidir and generally any and all Somalis who all face worsening and existential environmental conditions.

This is why I want to understand the Mudug question from positivity and not misunderstanding of the equities involved.
  • Sxb literally entire Mudug issue is explained by one thing my grandma said a long time that I now understand so well and which none of the people there have scientifically made to understand.
    • During her story one time about how as a very young girl they went to get "DHAAN" In Laas Caanood,, Sool agteeda.

Dhaan is when drought is basically famine and there is no water anywhere. Dhaan is the trek to reach water

One time I asked her "oh Grandma, you guys went all the way there, was it that bad EVEN IN CEELBUUR and dhinacaas

Wallahi I remembered it this week when I really understood Mudug

She said "CEEL-BUUR, ma CEELBUUR baad tiri. Ayeeyo, GEELEENU CAWSKOODA XATAA MA DAAQO.

I thought it was kibir Daarood thing so I didn't pursue.
    Now I understand GEELOO DHAN cawska bari ka xigo JIDKA ma daaqo. and that is why 80% of HG in central Somalia crowd the road facing Darood.
And the road was follow the Italian TOMASSELI LINE.

And the colonial line was marking to put police startion (DHUUSAMAREEB) at the place where it always seemed Darod especially Marehan were responding with even massacres against the hapless Habar Gidir.

And the Marehan and Darod had made that their border with HG and HW becausr it was the exact place where an ENVIRONMENTAL change took place.

It is where CAWS aka DAAQ changed from HAWD GRASS TO ADUUN grass.

And where the change happened between Galaadi to the road today is what was original MUDUG PLAINS.

The 80% of the land in "MUDUG" from the road to the coast is not even really Mudug the environment.

I will try to explain better but perspective changea when you really understand the issue.
I never went a head and explained it completely because it embarrassed me to see just how implicated in injustice my clan (Marehan and Darod as a whole) implicated in historic legacy injustice.

if you want to know what is the real importance to that map, ask me and I will start another topic explaining nitm

What you think is not, at all, what the map represents.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:59 am

Guhad seems extremely sensitive about this. Almost traumatized.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:57 am

the map voltage provided is way to generous to ogaden and actually does not represent whats on the ground.

marehan live in at least 35 percent of afmadow district. here is the our line between MX and ogadeen

http://www.allgalgaduud.net/2015/02/22/ ... ubooyinka/

in the south our border with ogadeen is miido, qoqaani and tabta in the north it is xagar and diif.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:59 am

The map is generally correct on main Center & Coast Clan outlines, but completely wrong biased in an almost juvenile way on North and West.

Even so, there is a story told by Central Somalia mapping of all types, including told by this general clan outline, hich is perhaps the single greatest misunderstood or unknown story about Somalia.

This is why my heart has softened towards Habar Gidir and generally any and all Somalis who all face worsening and existential environmental conditions.

This is why I want to understand the Mudug question from positivity and not misunderstanding of the equities involved.
  • Sxb literally entire Mudug issue is explained by one thing my grandma said a long time that I now understand so well and which none of the people there have scientifically made to understand.
    • During her story one time about how as a very young girl they went to get "DHAAN" In Laas Caanood,, Sool agteeda.

Dhaan is when drought is basically famine and there is no water anywhere. Dhaan is the trek to reach water

One time I asked her "oh Grandma, you guys went all the way there, was it that bad EVEN IN CEELBUUR and dhinacaas

She said "CEEL-BUUR, ma CEELBUUR baad tiri. Ayeeyo, GEELEENU CAWSKOODA XATAA MA DAAQO.

Now I understand GEELOO DHAN cawska bari ka xigo JIDKA ma daaqo. and that is why 80% of HG in central Somalia crowd the road facing Darood.

And the colonial line was marking to put police startion (DHUUSAMAREEB) at the place where it always seemed Darod especially Marehan were responding with even massacres against the hapless Habar Gidir.

And the Marehan and Darod had made that their border with HG and HW becausr it was the exact place where an ENVIRONMENTAL change took place.

And where the change happened between Galaadi to the road today is what was original MUDUG PLAINS.

The 80% of the land in "MUDUG" from the road to the coast is not even really Mudug the environment.

I will try to explain better but perspective changea when you really understand the issue.
I never went a head and explained it completely because it embarrassed me to see just how implicated in injustice my clan (Marehan and Darod as a whole) implicated in historic legacy injustice.

if you want to know what is the real importance to that map, ask me and I will start another topic explaining nitm

please explain it in another topic. i'm interested in this. I've heard people say MSB got rid of the line between darood and HG.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:32 am

the map voltage provided is way to generous to ogaden and actually does not represent whats on the ground.

marehan live in at least 35 percent of afmadow district. here is the our line between MX and ogadeen

in the south our border with ogadeen is miido, qoqaani and tabta in the north it is xagar and diif.

We live south of afmadow town? :whew:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:27 am

Bro i posted this latest map just to take an FKD with you nothing serious, in the end what matters is all those Clans are Galmudug and a freedom of moevement is amust and so we must mingle all clans together, so Beesha Marexaan need to do their part and move back to the Eastern Galmudug even an MX President of galmudug is very possible, in the end there is no clan more hospitable than HG we believe in sharing sxb even though sometimes moryaanimo plays out on our part :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Kees you are very passive aggressive and extremely reaftionary towards anything Marehan.

It is like you want to move forward and are cautiously optimistic about the development of further good relationship between Marehan and HG---but at the same time there is the Hulk to your Steve Banner who has strong enmity and loathes the very existence of anything Marehan in Somalia.

In some ways we all, including my own trajectory navigating Somali issues in the middle of civil war, display this contradiction.

I will go a head and start that topic as well as explain why I recently said to Adali, Galmudug needs to integrate if nomadic fights are to stop and the onus on that is on us as Marehan since we are gate keeping----it is always WEST where camels want to go.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:09 am

Kees you are very passive aggressive and extremely reaftionary towards anything Marehan.

It is like you want to move forward and are cautiously optimistic about the development of further good relationship between Marehan and HG---but at the same time there is the Hulk to your Steve Banner who has strong enmity and loathes the very existence of anything Marehan in Somalia.

In some ways we all, including my own trajectory navigating Somali issues in the middle of civil war, display this contradiction.

I will go a head and start that topic as well as explain why I recently said to Adali, Galmudug needs to integrate if nomadic fights are to stop and the onus on that is on us as Marehan since we are gate keeping----it is always WEST where camels want to go.
Sxb chill don't take my FKD to heart even though sometimes might be to the extreme and for that I apologise, akhie I attack everyone even my abtiyaal MJs my loyalties in the end lies on Somalia's interest, what I do now and then is just empty FKD and nothing else.

What matters is the reality on the ground, I may attack your folks MX on the net but the reality on the grounds says otherwise we want peace and cooperation with MX and Galmudug today's proves that.

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:30 pm

How shameful a Boon Ilkoyar is claiming Qooqaani an Aaden Kheyr Reer Abdille village just like Miido and Taabta. Forget Diif . The closest borders boons have with Ogaden is in ceelwaaq and South of Garbahareey district.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:14 pm

Are you kidding me? Afmadow is like 10 minutes away from Garileey which is Talxe heartland. Marehan lives all the way Beerxaani to Bajuni islands, the only camels u can find in those areas belong to Marehan sub clans like Reer Cisman, Bahagulled, Reer Cali Qani of Talxe, Habar Ciise, Soonfure etc. The small Giirgiir and reer Jooreey population only have cows !!

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:36 am

Are you kidding me? Afmadow is like 10 minutes away from Garileey which is Talxe heartland. Marehan lives all the way Beerxaani to Bajuni islands, the only camels u can find in those areas belong to Marehan sub clans like Reer Cisman, Bahagulled, Reer Cali Qani of Talxe, Habar Ciise, Soonfure etc. The small Giirgiir and reer Jooreey population only have cows !!
I know about garileey but not about the villages south of afmadow town. Informative.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:17 am

What is actually in the ground---

-Not what someone "said"
-Not participation observation interview from another location
-STRICKLY 1st person observations from multiple records of field visits

This map is the silliest thing I have ever seen. Marexan are 100% of Gedo and own land in lower juba and alot in middle juba this is so small

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.