Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Revolutionary language reconstruction; Walashma = Mareexaan, Bali = Dir, Bar = Dal, Bet = Rer, Karanle = Dawaro, Isaaq =

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Revolutionary language reconstruction; Walashma = Mareexaan, Bali = Dir, Bar = Dal, Bet = Rer, Karanle = Dawaro, Isaaq =

Postby Gubbet » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:25 am

My God. I know no nobody who has attempted to even think about this very obvious possibly.

This is revolutionary and when I first got the idea I was shocked by how oddly familiar the resulting names were.

Just think today; for the letter "2"

1. Labo
2. Lama
3. Lawo

Or "Girl*

1. Gabadh
2. Gabar
3. Gawar

Those are all.3 actual pronunciations in today's Somali speech differentiation.

Then take into consideration the cross play in the historical Harar
  1. Semitic
    1. Arabic
      1. Classical Unchanging Arabic of Quraan
      2. Changing Arabic of Caamiya (Dialect)
        • Yemen/Hejaaz
        • Egyptian
    2. Ethio-Semitic
      1. North
        • Tigrinya, Tigre
      2. South
        • Amharic Group
        • Harari/Argobba Group
  2. Cushitic
    1. Somaloid
      1. Maxaa
        • Northern
        • Coastal
      2. Maay
    2. Oromoid
      1. Northern
        • Highlands Group
        • Bale-Hararge Group
      2. Southern
        • Gibe-Borana
    3. Red Sea Group
      • Afar-Saho
      • Beja, Bilen, etc
For example, the existence of the language "Harari" itself is a testament to the complexity of the interaction.

Almost few people understand Harari IS NOT A NATURALLY DEVELOPED language by a development of a "Harari" people.

1. It is a " created" language from the intimate contact of two different cultures in the "same bed."
    • It is like " Swahili"
    • Or " Cajun Creole" in the West Indies.
  2. It is literally the "child" that results from physical penetration.
    1. Harari is literally Cushitic/Somali vulger speech/vocabulary adapted to Ethiosemitic grammar and syntax
    2. It is like Swahili created from Arabic vulger speech/vocabulary adapted to Bantu grammar and syntax
[/list]

Randomized, combination testing using widely recognized Somali speech differentiation and historical letter adaption/change/displacement

1. BAR = DAL
2. BeT = Rer
3. Habar = Wadan/Madal/Gidir
4. Gabal = Mudug
5. Wargih = Makhir
6. Dakar = Adal
7.Harar = Magaal
And

8.Somali = Yemuur/Temuur
9. Walashmaa = Mareyxaan
9. Wallo= Gerri
10. Gudabiirsi= Kutabare
11. Awsame/Absame = Akshum/Hawash
12. Awal = Yabar/Marar
14. Bali = Dir
15. Digil = Gumar
16. Isaaq = Ifat
17. Karanle = Dawaro

I am still trying to figure out more

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Revolutionary language reconstruction; Walashma = Mareexaan, Bali = Dir, Bar = Dal, Bet = Rer, Karanle = Dawaro, Isa

Postby Gubbet » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:53 am

When you see in old maps

Bar el Agem/Ajem
Or
Bar el Ayan

Waa correct. It was showing how speech was changing at different pointz

ADAL ---> AGEM/AJEM --> AYAN ---> KAAN

BAR ---> DAR ---> DAL

BAR - AYAN --> DAR A YkAN ---> DALKAAN

Historical Somali speech displace "Th/Fth > SH/tSH > Y > K

THINK OF

siiFa/siiTHa ---> siiSHa ---> siiYa (today's to give)

The phenomenon of going from Y to K/M is going on right now which is how recently DAL AYAN ---> DALKAAN

LIKE GOING ON NOW

"MAR A YAAN" ---> MAR AAN ---> MARKAAN

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Revolutionary language reconstruction; Walashma = Mareexaan, Bali = Dir, Bar = Dal, Bet = Rer, Karanle = Dawaro, Isa

Postby Sbashi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:11 am

So when do you think Walashmaa changed to mareyxaan? :whoo:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:25 pm

So no one knows when the changes happened, but the way Somali has borrowed from Semitic (and the way Ethiosemitic has borrowed to then give to Somali) and the way Somali has diverged from Cushitic is well established to paint a picture of letter/phoneme displacement/adaptation/or change

So we don't know how long the process happened but we know the changes that did occur

a = e = i =u=o = are all interchangeable without bias in Somali
Ar/Er!= Ur

W = M = G {WOMBARA = GAMBAR
H = M = G (Madaar = Gidaar)
Ha = C
B = D = R
K/Q =J
F = tZ = S
L = R
Z=S/T=Y/D
K/th = D
Y = J = AA/EE
I before R = RI
Any other vowel before R or S = RO/SO or RE/SE

Intervocal SH = Y (siiSha ---siiYa

lSH = X (Liish = Xiir)

tZ = SH (Sanbal = Shimbir)

tS = Uw (Sawah = Uwac)

hU = dU (Humaachi = Dumaashi)

tH = D (zThkir = Digri)
nt = t=lm (Maantaan = Mataan or Maanta = Maalmo

Any displaced intervocal = pharangeal + aan/een

Wali - Asma > WaLASHma >WaRAYshma > MaraYXma > MareyXha = MareexAAN.

Bali > Dalri >Dir

Bar > Darl = Dal

Ifaat = ItZaat = Isaak > Isaaq

Think

Of

GAR > MAG > RAG

HABAR > GABADH

AGOON > AMAAN

Etc

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:37 am

Her name was not "Bati del Wambara" ‼️

The widow of Ahmed Gureey who was married through "dumaal" by Emir Nur was 🚫 "Bati"

Her namd was "SAFI" but also quite possibly " FAFI" or "HAFI"

Most likely "SAFI" or "FAFI"

She was also 🚫 of "del Wambara"

She was of "RER MAGAALO" or "THE PEOPLE OF HARAR"

Harar is corruption, even today the people of Harar do not recognize the name "Harar"

RER --> TRANSFORMED IN ETHIOSEMITIC ---> GEY

So today she would be SAFI GEY MAGAALA

But in the past she was

SAFI RER MAGAALO or "SAFI OF HARAR"⚠️

BATI DEL WAMBARA = SAFI RER MAGAAL = SAbFIR-ER MAGAALO = HABAR MAGAADO/CILAAMO/GALAAMO

Bati del.Wambara is SAFI/FAFI OF MAGAALO = SAFI/FAFI OF HARAR ⚠️

Wow‼️

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:24 am

[Deleted]

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:32 pm

So your saying the Walashma dynasty was a a marehan dynasty and that the adal sultanate was founded by marehans makes sense because if you look at it the name marehan itself is different from other darood tribal name it has a more Semitic sounding to it if you type the name marehan in social media bunch of Arabs Persians come up with the name marehan 😎

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:21 pm

Interesting find. :up:
Why are you replying to your own posts voltage with different fake troll accounts like we not gonna know it’s you with different accounts ahaha cuun we not stupid

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:20 am

No, Marehan doesn't come from the Egyptian female.

Marehan is a conjugated diverged pronunciation of a name by the continuously evolving vulger speech of society.

Italiana > Talyaaniga.

If I were to guess how would evolve going by my understanding of how Somali has changed historically,

Talyaaniga =dTaraanley > Daraanle >Karoow

Btw the root "Mar" actually means "Man/kind" in Afro-Asiatic

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:56 pm

So where does marehan come

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:19 am

You are too emotionally invested in a clan you are not part of.

mmohamed12

Postby mmohamed12 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:32 am

You are too emotionally invested in a clan you are not part of.
yes I am emotionally invensted in my blood my lineage i am marehan my family Cali dheere from gedo baled xaawo to be exact I can my abtiris to sheikh darood if you want wassup and I’m not sheegato like who keeps coming up with fanstacy theory and troll accounts trying to claim habeshi and other bullshit

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.