Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer ugas Sharmake

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Reer ugas Sharmake

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu May 13, 2021 6:36 am

Reer Ugas sharmake foolxun waligay ma a-rag .
Murax reer abtiyeesha malaha ayaka un baa isku noqnoqda🤪
Umada kale way isku jirta
Oops Farataag ban iloobay..maybe he got it from his reer abti side

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer ugas Sharmake

Postby Gubbet » Fri May 14, 2021 2:13 pm

I found out a very old, semi forgotten Marehan culural saying recently which sort of has to do with types of Marehan by generalization.

The more northern Marehan essentially today's "Casbudwaaq inc" (bah-Ogaadeen, Celi, etc) used to say "Majeerteen guursad iyo Daarood guursad, Majeerteen guursad keenaa badnaa" to explain why they are more allegedly little shorter than other Marehan allegedly this is why they started to marry more into Marehan in recent generations

The eastern Marehan or what we call Dhabat and Bangeelle inc (Wagardhac, rer Siyasd Hussein) used to sayHawiye guursad iyo dhaqlo guursad Hawiye guursad keenaa badnaa "explain why they are darker than other Marehan allegedly [essentially they were at war with Hawiye so much girls were constantly being exchanged as "xaal/compensation" to aettle all the constant conflict]

The southern Marehan who were what we would call Balanbale inc but include Gedo as well (reer Ugaas Shermarke) reer Axmed for example would be rer Balanbale today if there was anh left in Mudug) used to say "Bari guursad iyo galbeed guursad, galbeed guursad keenaa badnaa" to explain why they were better looking than other Marehan allegedly [and the direction distinction was in effect even within them so to the westerost Marehan reer, Bari included every Marehan to his east..he would rather marry his immediate neighbor to the West)

This is why your rer abti OGAADEEN was the most prized clan to marry from of all for historical Marehan...They were WESTERN, they are DAROOD (and not MJ), and they loved DHAQLO iyo dhaanto :mrgreen:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat May 15, 2021 12:27 am

I found out a very old, semi forgotten Marehan culural saying recently which sort of has to do with types of Marehan by generalization.

The more northern Marehan essentially today's "Casbudwaaq inc" (bah-Ogaadeen, Celi, etc) used to say "Majeerteen guursad iyo Daarood guursad, Majeerteen guursad keenaa badnaa" to explain why they are more allegedly little shorter than other Marehan allegedly this is why they started to marry more into Marehan in recent generations

The eastern Marehan or what we call Dhabat and Bangeelle inc (Wagardhac, rer Siyasd Hussein) used to sayHawiye guursad iyo dhaqlo guursad Hawiye guursad keenaa badnaa "explain why they are darker than other Marehan allegedly [essentially they were at war with Hawiye so much girls were constantly being exchanged as "xaal/compensation" to aettle all the constant conflict]

The southern Marehan who were what we would call Balanbale inc but include Gedo as well (reer Ugaas Shermarke) reer Axmed for example would be rer Balanbale today if there was anh left in Mudug) used to say "Bari guursad iyo galbeed guursad, galbeed guursad keenaa badnaa" to explain why they were better looking than other Marehan allegedly [and the direction distinction was in effect even within them so to the westerost Marehan reer, Bari included every Marehan to his east..he would rather marry his immediate neighbor to the West)

This is why your rer abti OGAADEEN was the most prized clan to marry from of all for historical Marehan...They were WESTERN, they are DAROOD (and not MJ), and they loved DHAQLO iyo dhaanto :mrgreen:
Looool
Dhanto iyo dhaqaalo..Haha ..I agree my rer anti are stingy.
Gubbet , my personal bias aside I haven’t seen reer siyad foolxun either . Rumor has it that they have been marrying reer ugas Sharmake for centuries to breed out the uglies lol
. Reer koshins are obsessed with height. My awoowe said “naag dheer way quruxantahay xitaa hadey faruurantahay “ lol

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat May 15, 2021 11:36 am

Re Siyaad have two outliers and big center.

Almost all of the Hawiye blood comes from re Abdille Siyaad and re Cigaal Siyaad are saturated with rer Ugaas Shermaarke.

The rest are all inbred rer Siyaad or baha Daarandoole especially rer Nuur.

The you have the occasional variation like my grandfather whose mother was Majeerteen.

Obviously this is back in the days in Mudug, for example most rer Siyaad in Gedo today have so much more variation

Rer Kooshin waabs Ogaadeen soda today.

The boy whose mother was Ogaadeen would go and marry her niece. :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat May 15, 2021 11:46 am

Personally my experience can’t lie about Reer Siyaad girls goodness they’re tops for me :whew:

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat May 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Smile Like Sunrise

Rarely do I see Rer Ugas Sharmarke or Reer Dalal girls who ain't qurux. :whew:
Your Awoowe has a point even me ma guursankaro gabar gaaban. I love height in a woman.

Voltage

In terms of marriage Rer Koshin have more insular tendencies. But pre Somalia we were more open. Alot of us like other sub clans have MJ or OG Grandparents or Great-grandparents. Rer Koshin men are usually dark unless mixed.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat May 15, 2021 9:31 pm

Smile Like Sunrise

Rarely do I see Rer Ugas Sharmarke or Reer Dalal girls who ain't qurux. :whew:
Your Awoowe has a point even me ma guursankaro gabar gaaban. I love height in a woman.

Voltage

In terms of marriage Rer Koshin have more insular tendencies. But pre Somalia we were more open. Alot of us like other sub clans have MJ or OG Grandparents or Great-grandparents. Rer Koshin men are usually dark unless mixed.
Ina adeer reer dalal too much cambuulo ka buuxda..naga daa..cidaas Ohio ku so bartay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.