Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Madoobe Plans to Attack Beledxaawo AGAIN

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Madoobe Plans to Attack Beledxaawo AGAIN

Postby Sbashi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:32 am

Mohamed sayid the nacas will be used to attack beledxaawo again, where this time he will be commanding the troops. Madoobe is using him to kill people, and now he is on the watchlist of UN and human rights groups. As a warlord and criminal.

The troops are mainly from Dhobley this time and have been moved to ceelwaaq. Remember that meeting Madoobe had with afmadow elders? It was reported they talked about development bla bla. What he went there for was to ask the elders to provide hundreds of troops to send to beledxaawo.

His visit to Nairobi changed a lot of things it seems. They don't want reer beledxaawo to live in peace. However, good news is that no marehan in sight this time, only cagdheers. :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Madoobe Plans to Attack Beledxaawo AGAIN

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:34 am

This is sort of mind boggling to conceive really. I would question the veracity of your sourcing on thjs purely based on logic.

1. What's the purpose of the attack? I mean Janan issue was a combination of personal grievance plus pressure on Farmaajo vis-a-vis both the Election talks and the pre-ICJ final star.

2. The election talks have concluded and the ICJ has long adjourned to reach a judgement on a fully completed court process. Mohamud Sayid also has no personal or extenuating grievances beyond the basic political disagreements.

3. What exactly then would cause A.) Madoobe to go to Ogaden elders for boys to ttack Beled-Xawa when he can't drive outside of Kismaayo, B.)would cause Ogaden elders to allow their boys to go and do this, C.) would cause Mohamud Sayid to lead those boys halfway through the extent of Kenya to go and attack his clan and D.) would convince Kenya that this is something worthwhile and strategic with all the problems between her and Somalia?

I just don't see any possible reason that would logically inform this decision.

1. They can't capture or hold the town.
2. There is nothing strategic and limiting that needs pressuring.
3. And Madoobe has to conyend5 with the fact his basic legitimacy is already fast depleting so this would be like pouring gasoline on a slow burning fire right under neath.

But most importantly, I just don't see any possible reason or motive that would say even if Madoobe was that far gone, Mohamud Sayid Aden or Kenya would be that similarly irrational.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:56 am

Gubbet, i don't know how the cagdheer mind works. I guess they think they can hold the town with the recent reports coming out that some SNA want to leave gedo and go to mogadishu. Plus they probably feel the old attack failed because mx were not serious about fighting and quickly surrendered leading to the ogaden troops quickly being defeated. If it's an all-ogaden troops this time, they can win. The 2nd point is, haven't you heard the rumors that Madoobe reneged on the agreement he signed after his visit to Nairobi? This news comes after those rumors. It's also rumored that Rooble will go to Kismayo to convince Madoobe. Going back on an agreement is nothing to Madoobe.

Kenya maybe wouldn't be irrational but i'm here to tell you mohamud sayid adan is not only irrational and dumb, he is also a cow being lead by madoobe. You make him out to be a human being capable of thinking, i'm here to tell you otherwise. He has no mind of his own, he worships money and goes wherever madoobe tells him to go.

As for ICJ, there's still pressure on FGS to withdraw. Which is why we saw attempts at making somalia and kenya agree by other countries.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:14 am

Probably fake newsn even Ogaden arent willing to die for Madoobe in Gedo. Unless he is paying them very well which he cant hes broke.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:06 am

Forget about Beledxaawo Beesha Talxe are fighting OG in Geriley right beside Dhoobleey. They cant even defend that area and you talking about Beledxxaawo? Stop pushing fake news

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:26 am

Forget about Beledxaawo Beesha Talxe are fighting OG in Geriley right beside Dhoobleey. They cant even defend that area and you talking about Beledxxaawo? Stop pushing fake news
Grandpa it could happen. i wouldn't be surprised if it did, the reason why i posted this is that it came after madoobe's visit to nairobi.
I thought geriley was fully talxe what brought ogaden there? :mindblown:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:57 am

Grandpa it could happen. i wouldn't be surprised if it did, the reason why i posted this is that it came after madoobe's visit to nairobi.
Dhoobley coons are.attacking them tryna.open multiple fronts on MX. Talxe warriors are first line of defense for Beesha against them

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:18 am

Gubbet, i don't know how the cagdheer mind works. I guess they think they can hold the town with the recent reports coming out that some SNA want to leave gedo and go to mogadishu. Plus they probably feel the old attack failed because mx were not serious about fighting and quickly surrendered leading to the ogaden troops quickly being defeated. If it's an all-ogaden troops this time, they can win. The 2nd point is, haven't you heard the rumors that Madoobe reneged on the agreement he signed after his visit to Nairobi? This news comes after those rumors. It's also rumored that Rooble will go to Kismayo to convince Madoobe. Going back on an agreement is nothing to Madoobe.

Kenya maybe wouldn't be irrational but i'm here to tell you mohamud sayid adan is not only irrational and dumb, he is also a cow being lead by madoobe. You make him out to be a human being capable of thinking, i'm here to tell you otherwise. He has no mind of his own, he worships money and goes wherever madoobe tells him to go.

As for ICJ, there's still pressure on FGS to withdraw. Which is why we saw attempts at making somalia and kenya agree by other countries.

Renege on what? The election agreement?

Yeah, hmm nop. He can't do that even if he desperately and actively and foolishly wanted to. That's literally beyond his pay grade.

Even the idea that Rooble or anybody has to "visit" or "convince" him "not" to "renege" sort of misinforms the binding nature of the agreement.

This is not about Jubbaland brother. It is not about Kismaayo or even about his subjectively anything concerning Madoobe or even about Kenyan influence.

This is about Somalia's statebuilding process that has cost over 20 years of world sweat and evem billions and billions of dollars. It is about the election of every single xildhiban of every single clan snd social grouop in Somalia. It is about the election of every office including the presidency. It is about continuing 20 years of work and starting more.

Madoobe, is not important enough or relevant enough or even existentially impactful enough to dare---DARE--- even play little spoil with the implementation of the agreement AFTER it has been signed by the representatives of every section of Somalia's recognized federal member states.

He will be sniped bybthr5 CIA itself if he ever presented himself to be that big a liability.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:56 am

Geriley isn't far from the Kenyan border and isn't far from Ogaden since it is in or around the Gedo/Lower Juba border.
I wouldn't be suprised if they attacked Beled Xaawo. I also wouldn't be surprised if we released their POWs out of "goodwill" instead of making an example of them.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:28 am

Nine,

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if they attacked Beled-Xaawo.

They don't even have the Janan and disaffected Marehan card anymore which kept reer Mandera (Garre, Murule, and Degoodi) from going full ham on then lest they got on the wrong side of Marehan ala waa niman Mareexaan ah still kuma fogaan karno.

Wallahi billahi they can't even pass Ceel-Qaaloow/Bura Hache (Elwaq, Kenya) in safety without being picked off by reer baadiyaha reer Mandera.

This before you even question if they can get anything sufficient if you bring together everything they have.

Sheekadan is false in my opinion.

Diif is in Afmadoow just north of Dhooblay.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:48 am

Nine,

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if they attacked Beled-Xaawo.

They don't even have the Janan and disaffected Marehan card anymore which kept reer Mandera (Garre, Murule, and Degoodi) from going full ham on then lest they got on the wrong side of Marehan ala waa niman Mareexaan ah still kuma fogaan karno.

Wallahi billahi they can't even pass Ceel-Qaaloow/Bura Hache (Elwaq, Kenya) in safety without being picked off by reer baadiyaha reer Mandera.

This before you even question if they can get anything sufficient if you bring together everything they have.

Sheekadan is false in my opinion.

Diif is in Afmadoow just north of Dhooblay.

I know they don't have the ability to attack but expect everything and anything bad from Madobe and co and don't expect logic because they are doqomo any attack on Beled Xaawo will be sponsored by the KDF.
Also Diif is a border deegaan south of Cows Qurun and Geriley yes it is in Afmadow district but its closer to the Gedo-Lower Juba-Kenya border than Dhoobley.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:04 am

Renege on what? The election agreement?

Yeah, hmm nop. He can't do that even if he desperately and actively and foolishly wanted to. That's literally beyond his pay grade.

Even the idea that Rooble or anybody has to "visit" or "convince" him "not" to "renege" sort of misinforms the binding nature of the agreement.

This is not about Jubbaland brother. It is not about Kismaayo or even about his subjectively anything concerning Madoobe or even about Kenyan influence.

This is about Somalia's statebuilding process that has cost over 20 years of world sweat and evem billions and billions of dollars. It is about the election of every single xildhiban of every single clan snd social grouop in Somalia. It is about the election of every office including the presidency. It is about continuing 20 years of work and starting more.

Madoobe, is not important enough or relevant enough or even existentially impactful enough to dare---DARE--- even play little spoil with the implementation of the agreement AFTER it has been signed by the representatives of every section of Somalia's recognized federal member states.

He will be sniped bybthr5 CIA itself if he ever presented himself to be that big a liability.
Yeah, how can one man be allowed to repeatedly play spoiler smh.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:22 am

Another source.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:23 am

Maybe they won't attack this time but after the elections. They could be preparing for that.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:46 am

Maybe they won't attack this time but after the elections. They could be preparing for that.

Yes after elections is something that should be expected. No matter who wins.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.