Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Wardheere fully joins Galmudug

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer Wardheere fully joins Galmudug

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Both of you niggas are hopeless man :lol:

Ku lahaa I blocked you, wallaho labo dharbaaxaa ku dhufan lahaa in real life. Adali iyo aniga all this time ismaan baran, wallahi hadaa si fiican isku baranaynaa. Xoog baan isku barayaa. Ask Grandpa how I forced meeting him in Xamar. Finally he was like "ok, ok, ok haye." :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s funny to me you guys always beef. You know me I always try to be the peacemaker if rationality calls for it. I tried my nigga but y’all niggas is something else :lol:
No Saddam, I don't beef. I have strong self-agency, but also a strong moral compass based around my individually chosen value system. This is the secret to why there is very strong reaction to me which can be unrelenting If the person who has it is unable to feel moral superiority.

Imagi4 if someone resents you, for not being how they want you to be, and they are unable to feel moral superiority. It can turn into deep antipathy.

It is ironic but both Barbarossa and Adali share the same inspiration for their longtime hostility.
  1. Barbarossa is very, very close to Marehan even within his own individually made household. And out of all the Marehan on this forum, I am the closest to him in that scope. But he is not Marehan, he is Majerteen and he is intensely opposed to Marehan politically In fact, he has compartmentalized this so neatly he is even unaware of how hypocritical his expectation is for every Marehan person that he feels kinship with to "conform" to his order, i.e. be Marehan separated from politics or in other words be an "apolitical Marehan."
  2. Adali waa nin reer Diini ah and in this Federalizing system, especially in Mudug, constituency making is huge political objective and historically, I, specifically a reer Siyaad of reer Mudug, am an indisposable component of shoring up or being included in the perception of what informs reer Diini constituency powet. And it is Adali as rer Dalal who expects to inherit the mantal of what is informed by that constituency within Federal clan constituency making in Mudug. Yet the reason why he has this expectation is the same reason why I as a rer Siyaad of Mudug origins don't even have a personal political identity of being "rer Mudug" anymore; namely continuing migration primarily from rer Mudug sections of rer Diini especially my sub-clan.
  3. Everytime Barb responses to me, it is to accuse me of "tribalism" and everytime Adali responds to me it is to accuse me of being "anti-rer Dalal." Barb and Adali are unable to come to grips with the fact I cannot conform to their socio-politico expectation in light of the personal kinship they feel. And more than not-conform, I do not inspire in them moral superiority for having that expectation of me. Meaning, I am an annoying little douchebag to them who is a threat to their basic assumptions informing their right to have that expectation. So their first line of attack with tribalism/anti rer Dalal is always for their own internal validation seeking to regain the moral superiority they unexpectedly found a casualty for holding the wrong person to their neat, selfishly crafted world order.
    • I am not a tribalist; I am just not your Marehan puppet.
    • I am not anti-rer Dalal, I am not your rer Diini puppet
I have not even been direct in this analysis for exactly the reason of not further contributing to their antipathy, but perhaps it is time for them both to realize I have not been a random, unaware partner just walking by blindly in this, but that I have been an actively aware. purposefully non-conforming partner who intentionally has been resistant.
Last edited by Gubbet on Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:51 pm

Ku lahaa I blocked you, wallaho labo dharbaaxaa ku dhufan lahaa in real life. Adali iyo aniga all this time ismaan baran, wallahi hadaa si fiican isku baranaynaa. Xoog baan isku barayaa. Ask Grandpa how I forced meeting him in Xamar. Finally he was like "ok, ok, ok haye." :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s funny to me you guys always beef. You know me I always try to be the peacemaker if rationality calls for it. I tried my nigga but y’all niggas is something else :lol:
No Saddam, I don't beef. I have strong self-agency, but also a strong moral compass based around my individually chosen value system. This is the secret to why there is very strong reaction to me which can be unrelenting If the person who has it is unable to feel moral superiority.

Imagi4 if someone resents you, for not being how they want you to be, and they are unable to feel moral superiority. It can turn into deep antipathy.

It is ironic but both Barbarossa and Adali share the same inspiration for their longtime hostility.
  1. Barbarossa is very, very close to Marehan even within his own individually made household. And out of all the Marehan on this forum, I am the closest to him in that scope. But he is not Marehan, he is Majerteen and he is intensely opposed to Marehan politically In fact, he has compartmentalized this so neatly he is even unaware of how hypocritical his expectation is for every Marehan person that he feels kinship with to "conform" to his order, i.e. be Marehan separated from politics or in other words be an "apolitical Marehan."
  2. Adali waa nin reer Diini ah and in this Federalizing system, especially in Mudug, constituency making is huge political objective and historically, I, specifically a reer Siyaad of reer Mudug, am an indisposable component of shoring up or being included in the perception of what informs reer Diini constituency powet. And it is Adali as rer Dalal who expects to inherit the mantal of what is informed by that constituency within Federal clan constituency making in Mudug. Yet the reason why he has this expectation is the same reason why I as a rer Siyaad of Mudug origins don't even have a personal political identity of being "rer Mudug" anymore; namely continuing migration primarily from rer Mudug sections of rer Diini especially my sub-clan.
  3. Everytime Barb responses to me, it is to accuse me of "tribalism" and everytime Adali responds to me it is to accuse me of being "anti-rer Dalal." Barb and Adali are unable to come to grips with the fact I cannot conform to their socio-politico expectation in light of the personal kinship they feel. And more than not-conform, I do not inspire in them moral superiority for having that expectation of me. Meaning, I am an annoying little douchebag to them who is a threat to their basic assumptions informing their right to have that expectation. So their first line of attack with tribalism/anti rer Dalal is always for their own self-esteem desperately seeking to regain the lack of moral superiority I inspire in them for even having the expectation they have.
I have not even been direct in this analysis for exactly the reason of not further contributing to their antipathy, but perhaps it is time for them both to realize I have not been a random, unaware partner just walking by blindly in this, but that I have been an actively aware. purposefully non-conforming partner who intentionally has been resistant.
You have a right to your beliefs as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody and is fair and right analysis. I don’t agree with you on everything but I always hear you out for your perspective. One form of truth isn’t the universal truth as the Italian Renaissance scholars taught me. But it must be rational and on the scientific method. I hear everybody out even my enemies but when it’s not factual and disinformation. I tune them out you know. Dalalos is being emotional not rational and both of your issues came be solved via a gentleman’s agreement. For Barb, well that’s old wounds that need to be discussed openly and frankly. That’s my two cents.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:02 pm

]

You have a right to your beliefs as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody and is fair and right analysis. I don’t agree with you on everything but I always hear you out for your perspective. One form of truth isn’t the universal truth as the Italian Renaissance scholars taught me. But it must be rational and on the scientific method. I hear everybody out even my enemies but when it’s not factual and disinformation. I tune them out you know. Dalalos is being emotional not rational and both of your issues came be solved via a gentleman’s agreement. For Barb, well that’s old wounds that need to be discussed openly and frankly. That’s my two cents.
And this is why I have come to deeply value your friendship abd advice. You are an acorn. Pac on the outside, Aristotle on the inside. :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Both of you niggas are hopeless man :lol:

This topic is not good to be seen by the public to say the least and quite frankly embarrasing. You two need to nip it in the bud. :lol:
Man said Garbahaaray iyo heblaayo kama hadli doobo, Garbahaaray yaa ka xigoo Islaam ah? He doesn't even know I made a face to face promise to take you to Garbahaaray with me before my schedule changed. I still do plan to inshallah.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:14 pm

This topic is not good to be seen by the public to say the least and quite frankly embarrasing. You two need to nip it in the bud. :lol:
Man said Garbahaaray iyo heblaayo kama hadli doobo, Garbahaaray yaa ka xigoo Islaam ah? He doesn't even know I made a face to face promise to take you to Garbahaaray with me before my schedule changed. I still do plan to inshallah.
That unukuh leh mentality is cancerous and foreign to Marehan culture. Sade land belongs to not only all Sade but all Somalis

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:48 pm

]

And this is why I have come to deeply value your friendship abd advice. You are an acorn. Pac on the outside, Aristotle on the inside. :lol:
Gubbet,

True but I lack self awareness. Something I need to work on. For all my intellect, my attention to detail is my biggest weakness. But you right :lol:

Grandpa,

All our degaans is ardul Sade. Cabudwaaq is mines just as Garbaharey is yours. Never feel like your a outsider.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:46 pm

Rer Siyaad Xuseen and Rer Dalal, when they say Caabudwaaq Unuka leh

Sad we have to resort to the level of discussion where we belittle the travesty that is a nation capital being destroyed by comparing it to the awood qaybso of one of our own degmo, what a sad state of affairs, and go ahead misrepresent me, I uphold the truth that MX have no borders in Ardul Sade, but we do have awood qaybsi, xeer, diin, dhaqan that structures and brings about order, this is the very thing that protects our rights to live with sharaf on this dunya, and to meddle with it by adding the poison that is kumbayarism is indeed a treacherous endeavour and the doom of Beesha Sade, sad state of affairs :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Rer Siyaad Xuseen and Rer Dalal, when they say Caabudwaaq Unuka leh

Sad we have to resort to the level of discussion where we belittle the travesty that is a nation capital being destroyed by comparing it to the awood qaybso of one of our own degmo, what a sad state of affairs, and go ahead misrepresent me, I uphold the truth that MX have no borders in Ardul Sade, but we do have awood qaybsi, xeer, diin, dhaqan that structures and brings about order, this is the very thing that protects our rights to live with sharaf on this dunya, and to meddle with it by adding the poison that is kumbayarism is indeed a treacherous endeavour and the doom of Beesha Sade, sad state of affairs :lol:
I agree with this. Absolutely. This is an argument of men now. Bravo :up:

Seedyare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Seedyare » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:53 pm

I dont know about the biggest man, even other Wagardhac don't interfere in this rivalry between reer Wardheere and reer Gadiid. :lol:

Reer Allamaghan are certainly the 3rd biggest though.

Turb,

Saaxo is reer Gadiid who are also the most northern Wagardhac and Marehan.

Reer Gadiid and Reer Wardheere compete for the biggest in Wagardhac amd they are also Bihina Gacal meaning they are really, really close.

Wagardhac uses that Harti nomenclature Bihina (BAH INA where the household is named after the mother herself rather than her clan).

This development is interesting because it signals Wagardhac has reached concensus between the internal powers.

If reer Wardheere acted in their name instead of speaking in the name of Dhuxul Higlo, than that means they have agreed on inay is qaybiyeen.

Waxa Gelinsoor north and west ka xigto waa reer Gediid iyo inta ku tiirsan afaarahooda oo Puntland ah (Saaxo).

Everything south of Gelinsoor and West of Cadaado waa reer Wardheere iyo waxa ku tiirsan afaarahooda oo Galmudug ah. (Dhabat)

And probably Reer Allamaghan will continue to represent Wagardhac in Caabudwaaq.
Harti nomenclature ?

How many Harti sub clans are actually bihina hebel?

Bihina Cali—(Ree Cabdille ,Warfaa)
Bihina Iidoow (Ree Isaaq,Doolaal)
Bihina Khayre (Ree Isaaq,Ree Doolaal)
Bihina Garaad (Ree Cabdille ,Ugaas Kooshin)
Bihina Jiilaal (Ree Isaaq,Ree Doolaal)
Bihina Iimaan (Ree Cabdille Ree Warfaa)

Bihina Cali (Cumar Maxamud,Ree Mahad)
Bihina Faarax (Ugaashyahan ,Naaleye)

OGs have Bihina sub clans than Harti and Marexaan combined.

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:40 pm

Beautiful we are actually lost dhulbahtante. Wagerdac use to live in Sheikh and buhutle are ancestral home

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:09 am

I dont know about the biggest man, even other Wagardhac don't interfere in this rivalry between reer Wardheere and reer Gadiid. :lol:

Reer Allamaghan are certainly the 3rd biggest though.

Turb,

Saaxo is reer Gadiid who are also the most northern Wagardhac and Marehan.

Reer Gadiid and Reer Wardheere compete for the biggest in Wagardhac amd they are also Bihina Gacal meaning they are really, really close.

Wagardhac uses that Harti nomenclature Bihina (BAH INA where the household is named after the mother herself rather than her clan).

This development is interesting because it signals Wagardhac has reached concensus between the internal powers.

If reer Wardheere acted in their name instead of speaking in the name of Dhuxul Higlo, than that means they have agreed on inay is qaybiyeen.

Waxa Gelinsoor north and west ka xigto waa reer Gediid iyo inta ku tiirsan afaarahooda oo Puntland ah (Saaxo).

Everything south of Gelinsoor and West of Cadaado waa reer Wardheere iyo waxa ku tiirsan afaarahooda oo Galmudug ah. (Dhabat)

And probably Reer Allamaghan will continue to represent Wagardhac in Caabudwaaq.

Hey I need the lineage graph thingy. I’m trying to compare something.

Ps. The comments were interesting. Lol voltage WAS RIGHT!!!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.