Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Wardheere fully joins Galmudug

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer Wardheere fully joins Galmudug

Postby barbarossa » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:03 pm

It is the height of absurdity for a single clan to claim as its own the great metropolis of Cabudwaaq. Skinny hadaa nahey, will we ever abandon the prevailing backward culture of 'unukaa leh'?

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Voltage you fired the first shot for no reason,, when you mentioned Caabudwaaq and who is native, knowing full well I am the sort of person who debunks your "opinion" on the matter, but the sad thing is you did it in a thread about Gelinsoor, cadowgaa waa ka baqaysa tolkaa baa weerar ku tahay, and this is actions of cowards. I don't have soft skin and insulting and banter is part of my dhaqan, however I do not take pleasure in attacking fellow MX, so now that you made it apparent the offense Bah Hawiyo causes, I will no longer use it. Adiguna stop distracting us from the subject at hands with your opinions about who is native to Caabudwaaq in a topic about gelinsoor.
Quite literally this is how incredible I find your statement; I would compare it to an individual who starts masturbating seeing little baby girls in swimwear at a public relevant setting. When facing accountability, that same individual then incredibly gives the statement; why did they put swimswear on the little girls?

Someone adding a relevant piece of information about Wagardhac in a public discussion setting about Wagardhax is not the issue. For your information, Wagardhac/reer Allamaghan are my maternal ayeeyo and I am rer Diini. I have two brothers of my grandmother living in Caabudwaaq right this second. They have lived there since the town was founded. I have my mother's cousin who just had another marriage last month. He was born in Caabudwaaq.

How about famous Marehan/Wagardhac/rer Allamaghan like their long time TFG Xildhibaan Jaamac Guure? How other well known famous reer Caabudwaaq rer Allamaghan like SHEEKH HUSSEIN HANOOLAATO? How about HUSSEIN WAYNE?

These guys and all their stock qre through and through pure reer Caabudwaaq from the moment it was established.

My statement about rer Allamaghan continuing to serve as Wagardhac's representation in Caabudwaaq is relevant to WITHIN Wagardhac where rer Allamaghan is their go to representation in Caabudwaaq.

The problem here is not the innocent relevance of what was described like what was worn;

The problem here is why it functioned as a trigger for toxicity just like the problem in the comparison was why it functioned as a trigger for lewdness.

Adali, no more spin. I don't even say the following lightly or facetiously.

It functioned as a trigger in you because hate/resentment/or both were already present in you.

And I can tell you unequivocally it is clear as daylight to me that you hate/hold resentment/or both two Marehan sub-groups in this succession;

1. Wagardhac
2. Reer Siyaad Ugaas

That's why you were triggered. That's why it wouldn't cause you much to even be triggered. And that's why I feel you will be triggered in the future repeating this same exact process.

I no longer am going to take the brunt of your triggering BECAUSE I am reer Siyaad Ugaas and any mention of Wagardhac will 100% complete the triggering process.

I am checking out. I am no longer in this circular toxicity with you.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Shiikh maxamed Faruur AUN was another prominent figure among the aforementioned class of notables from that era. His daughter was married to AUN Jaamac Guure Qoobey, who, as chance would have it, happens to be a near and dear relation of yours truly.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Why can’t you two come to a consensus? It’s a new era smfh

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:45 pm

Shiikh maxamed Faruur AUN was another prominent figure among the aforementioned class of notables from that era. His daughter was married to AUN Jaamac Guure Qoobey, who, as chance would have it, happens to be a near and dear relation of yours truly.
Barb, I don't know why you are so unfriendly, but you are a Class Act sxb. Jir oo nooloow. :clap:

Jaamac Guure Qoobeey ilaahay hau naxariisto. After the death of Gen Gaani (AUN), Jaamac Guure was the unrivaled most powerful MX politician from the central regions.

The cat and mouse games between him and Abdullahi Yusuf were legendary. Sometime Jaamac Guure would solicit the aid of Jini-Boqor the Osman Mohamud. Jini-Boqor was the head of the MJ opposition to Abdullahi Yusuf. Yusuf hated Jini-Boqor, but he loved Jaamac Guure. Many evenings he used to say JAAMAC GUURE IIGU YEERA SHAAXAAN CABNEE and they would taunt all evening how the other's side was winning over the other one. Image

Marka I want my brother Adali to realize as starkly as possible how unfortunate this line of thinking.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:50 pm

Why can’t you two come to a consensus? It’s a new era smfh
There is a consensus; he needs to change and he knows it. Do you see how direct and unflinching my arrow is? It is not taking any bait, it is not being deflected, and it is not coming out

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have fashioned it so well.

Adali can change and it is time he authentically tried to do so on this matter.

The moment I opened myself up to change how I viewed my relationship with MX, I never went back.

I stopped being a juffo and I became a Sade Somali.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:40 am

Voltage I blocked you stop replying to my threads and post, cuqdadlow MX iskudirayo maloo baahno, Wagardhac might be your Rer Awoowe, Habar Ciise might be your Rer Abti, and you might be Rer Siyaad, heck you might even be Rer Caabudwaaq, but intaba waa kaa xigaa, go away go to Garbaharey you not welcome in my threads, I will not post about JL affairs anymore, why waste my time on a hopeless fool.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:42 pm

Both of you niggas are hopeless man :lol:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Barb, I don't know why you are so unfriendly, but you are a Class Act sxb. Jir oo nooloow. :clap:

Jaamac Guure Qoobeey ilaahay hau naxariisto. After the death of Gen Gaani (AUN), Jaamac Guure was the unrivaled most powerful MX politician from the central regions.

The cat and mouse games between him and Abdullahi Yusuf were legendary. Sometime Jaamac Guure would solicit the aid of Jini-Boqor the Osman Mohamud. Jini-Boqor was the head of the MJ opposition to Abdullahi Yusuf. Yusuf hated Jini-Boqor, but he loved Jaamac Guure. Many evenings he used to say JAAMAC GUURE IIGU YEERA SHAAXAAN CABNEE and they would taunt all evening how the other's side was winning over the other one. Image

Marka I want my brother Adali to realize as starkly as possible how unfortunate this line of thinking.
In no time do I, Barbarossa, (the presumed numero uno enemy to beesha) go, in your estimation, from scum to a class act? And all because I intimated that I happen to be a blood relative to a man you admire, not because of his character or any other personal merits he may possess, but simply for his qabiil. And you wonder why i am not more friendly towards you? That is precisely why, Voltage. Nothing personal, I just have a natural aversion to qabiilists like yourself regardless of clan association. Wallahi, were my, heaven forfend, own flesh and blood, brother, son or what have you, be of similar toxicity of mind, I would be not a whit less forgiving with my contempt for them.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:05 pm

In no time do I, Barbarossa, (the presumed numero uno enemy to beesha) go, in your estimation, from scum to a class act? And all because I intimated that I happen to be a blood relative to a man you admire, not because of his character or any other personal merits he may possess, but simply for his qabiil. And you wonder why i am not more friendly towards you? That is precisely why, Voltage. Nothing personal, I just have a natural aversion to qabiilists like yourself regardless of clan association. Wallahi, were my, heaven forfend, own flesh and blood, brother, son or what have you, be of similar toxicity of mind, I would be not a whit less forgiving with my contempt for them.

You are beyond toxic, you are radioactive even the way you type is cancerous, Voltage is just a chatterbox, he has no knowledge of who he might offend in his random tangents thats why he always reacts like a puppy, when the people whos shoes he stepped on respond. You are more deliberate, a cold hearted propagandist, its not even a diss, its a compliment. But yeah piss of Dhaboyaco, in my life time I will make sure to build a social wall between MX and the desert rats, and I will tell my sons to build a physical wall inshallah, the cursed spawn of the Habeshi skank whos heathen name you carry to this day is not welcome in Ardul Sade. :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:30 pm

Refer back to unfriendly. Goodbye again, I don't have time for your negativity.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Voltage I blocked you stop replying to my threads and post, cuqdadlow MX iskudirayo maloo baahno, Wagardhac might be your Rer Awoowe, Habar Ciise might be your Rer Abti, and you might be Rer Siyaad, heck you might even be Rer Caabudwaaq, but intaba waa kaa xigaa, go away go to Garbaharey you not welcome in my threads, I will not post about JL affairs anymore, why waste my time on a hopeless fool.
You are not a ridiculous teenager anymore. What did I say NGM? You are not a child; it is time to stop acting like one.

Your response is, once again, false on the merits and misinformed in intent.

Midna igama xigtid and you are not the offended one.

You are the offender NGM. You are always the offender.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Ku lahaa I blocked you, wallaho labo dharbaaxaa ku dhufan lahaa in real life. Adali iyo aniga all this time ismaan baran, wallahi hadaa si fiican isku baranaynaa. Xoog baan isku barayaa. Ask Grandpa how I forced meeting him in Xamar. Finally he was like "ok, ok, ok haye." :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:10 pm

Ku lahaa I blocked you, wallaho labo dharbaaxaa ku dhufan lahaa in real life. Adali iyo aniga all this time ismaan baran, wallahi hadaa si fiican isku baranaynaa. Xoog baan isku barayaa. Ask Grandpa how I forced meeting him in Xamar. Finally he was like "ok, ok, ok haye." :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s funny to me you guys always beef. You know me I always try to be the peacemaker if rationality calls for it. I tried my nigga but y’all niggas is something else :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:46 pm

This topic is not good to be seen by the public to say the least and quite frankly embarrasing. You two need to nip it in the bud. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.