Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug thriving under Qoor Qoor’s leadership

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Galmudug thriving under Qoor Qoor’s leadership

Postby Kees70 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:53 am

Have some pride. It’s unbecoming.

HG and only state well done.

Regards from GLK
You’re boring sxb. Whether MXs like it or not. HG are our neighbors. It’s a sign of emotional intelligence to make peace with those you have common interests with. Nothing more or less.

From ruling HG and the nation to accepting to be a slave of their own creation called Galmudug.

I pity you sxb.
Sxb stop the isku dir,

Unlike in Puntland where there is a full on gumeysi on other qabiils not Mahmoud Salebaan in Galmudug there is no such thing as Gumeysi, its clear Marexaan are prospering under Galmudug more than in Jubaland with their own Darood Kins.

If having 5 Ministers and over 16 Mps and a fixed VP posts is being a slave than whats Jubaland where Mareaxaan are 3rd in Deputy and a very small portion in both Masteries and MPs, so what do we call that if not 3rd class slavery?

P,s its clear HGs have an affinity affection for MXs, Warriors respects Warriors!

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:09 am

You’re boring sxb. Whether MXs like it or not. HG are our neighbors. It’s a sign of emotional intelligence to make peace with those you have common interests with. Nothing more or less.

From ruling HG and the nation to accepting to be a slave of their own creation called Galmudug.

I pity you sxb.
Sxb stop the isku dir,

Unlike in Puntland where there is a full on gumeysi on other qabiils not Mahmoud Salebaan in Galmudug there is no such thing as Gumeysi, its clear Marexaan are prospering under Galmudug more than in Jubaland with their own Darood Kins.

If having 5 Ministers and over 16 Mps and a fixed VP posts is being a slave than whats Jubaland where Mareaxaan are 3rd in Deputy and a very small portion in both Masteries and MPs, so what do we call that if not 3rd class slavery?

P,s its clear HGs have an affinity affection for MXs, Warriors respects Warriors!
Sxb great brainwashing flash cards, I guess your learning from your overlord.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:25 am

I pity you sxb.
You’re not a realist sxb. I get accused of tryna to return to a Marehan monarchy all the time. That’s further from the truth. The truth is I’m a Somali legalist (XEER) who believes in constitutionality for Somalia. We aren’t in the Adal era or the Sultanate of Hobyo era. I’m a egalitarian first and see all Somalis as equal partners in the statehood of Somalia sxb. HG aren’t perfect but they neighbor us as historical maps point out. Instead of fighting each other why not build on mutual interests and make money? You’re thinking is very regressive and reactionary and not conducive to state building my friend. Fix up. A HG right now is the most powerful man in Somalia who rules both of us and he’s called PM Mohamed Hussein Rooble. I’m disappointed in you. A man of your age should be more nuanced at your age :lol:
Sxb what you said here is correct.
State building is key and moving on to better things.

However

All I’m saying is that :

A: MX have no choice but to accept their position as 2nd class citizen ruled by HG in their state.

B: MX have no place in Somalia that they are the majority and can do as they want politically like MJ, Isaaq and HG. OG in K5/Kenya. So in affect they have no choice.

C: MX from ruling Somalia and HG .....to paying tax to HG. Ina Caydiid dowlad who orchestrated the purge of MX utopia of kacaan.

D: Go to 0.11 of this video.

E: Being ruled by USC and being happy with it, a sane honourable person would initiate Seppuku yet I see no honour.

F: “The/Your founding father” and the illustrious Supreme Revolutionary Councils would be rolling in their graves aun today.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:01 am

Starkast what kind of overlord are you, your went from I won't recognize Galmudug to being beaten senselessly saying now Galmudug is our brother state kkkk.

Anyway our war game is far from over once we clear Alshabaab from our deegaans we shall face towards you, no more MX saving you this time with Yaa daroodey" calacaal.

P,s why are ignoring jubaland treatment towards MX, you seem so fixated to nearly obsession with Galmudug only.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:50 am

MX bondage to OG In JL is a internal darod affair.
OG may be in bondage in the future, just politics.

Now MX bondage of HG is concerning for the balance of power.
There needs to be a strong MX in Somalia.
**I hope it’s all lip service and MX have a plan for Galmudug**

And what war game is this ? Do you mean GLK where the airport is named after the landlord of the city or do you mean the anyax you wish to sell ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.