Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mucalimo afka furtay

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Mucalimo afka furtay

Postby NGM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:23 am

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mucalimo afka furtay

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:50 am

Farmaajo done him dirty, mualimu was a rising Star defending his Beesha Gedos interest, Farmaajo should have given him a special post and some money as a thankful gesture not treat him badly and hold him hostage, the man forgodsake fought Madobe hard politically and this is how they treated him smfh!

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:24 am

Kees,

I wouldn’t worry too much.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Kees

I agree dirty politics at play here by Farmaajo, its a clear cut case of centralism vs federalism, the flight ban is blatantly illegitimate, how do you think Rooble will handle this ?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:55 am

Mucalimo praising Rooble and MM (sharif, hassan sheikh). very interesting video.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:17 am

I wanted to keep my mouth shut regarding him but I have to be honest. This guy is a dumbass. No wonder he was discarded so much ease. Sidii Kheyre camal. At least Kheyre knows when to shut the fuck up and not embarrass himself. Gedo needs to do much better selecting leaders. Fareey was the last decent guy. He was useless in terms of waxqabad but he was not a sell out. I hope my ina habreed Canjeex is not like that.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:43 am

I wanted to keep my mouth shut regarding him but I have to be honest. This guy is a dumbass. No wonder he was discarded so much ease. Sidii Kheyre camal. At least Kheyre knows when to shut the fuck up and not embarrass himself. Gedo needs to do much better selecting leaders. Fareey was the last decent guy. He was useless in terms of waxqabad but he was not a sell out. I hope my ina habreed Canjeex is not like that.
He’s not really media savvy but he’s a war hero and he built Gedo, the foundations which it sits is his labor. He’s the one who invited NN in the first place. Plus, it’s time MXs develop healthy skepticism of always following one leader and ideology all time. As long as he doesn’t disrupt the tranquility and peace of Gedo. He has full right to be mucarad and independent. He was promised training in Turkey that never came etc. humiliated at the airport numerous times. I get his frustrations wallahi. To me being a sell out is praising Madobe. Him praising Hawiye politicians doesn’t bother me that much.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:26 pm

I think it is time to ley Mualimu go back to Gedo.

Saddam, I would like to caution against going past the limits of nin jeclaysi/personality. This is the main issue with Madoobe suppprters who have no other concept but his personality, certainly not Jubbaland institutionally. Mualimu did not "build" Gedo. Mucalimu did not "set" foundations. Mualimu was part of a pointless, aimless "Gedo Admin" as Deputy Governor who were taken control by Farmajo and form a component of his new Gedo project. The Governor unmasked his real loyalties and traitorously defected from tye beginning. Mualimu as Deputy Governor became the face of the new regional leadership but the entire plan, effort, financing, and even force providing security were all entirely President Farmajo's. This is not even being pro or against Farmajo, this is an objective fact. This plan is still undergoing and continuing in much the same manner as the inception. Mualimu rose to the occasion, but the occasion is not attributable to him.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:48 pm

I think it is time to ley Mualimu go back to Gedo.

Saddam, I would like to caution against going past the limits of nin jeclaysi/personality. This is the main issue with Madoobe suppprters who have no other concept but his personality, certainly not Jubbaland institutionally. Mualimu did not "build" Gedo. Mucalimu did not "set" foundations. Mualimu was part of a pointless, aimless "Gedo Admin" as Deputy Governor who were taken control by Farmajo and form a component of his new Gedo project. The Governor unmasked his real loyalties and traitorously defected from tye beginning. Mualimu as Deputy Governor became the face of the new regional leadership but the entire plan, effort, financing, and even force providing security were all entirely President Farmajo's. This is not even being pro or against Farmajo, this is an objective fact. This plan is still undergoing and continuing in much the same manner as the inception. Mualimu rose to the occasion, but the occasion is not attributable to him.
I agree but it takes two to tango sxb. Moalimu rose spectacularly to the occasion. You can’t take that away from him. You can support via financing and help with intelligence as Kulane no doubt did with NISA. Which I’ll give him full credit alongside with Pres. Farmaajo’s political backing which came with its political costs. I’m being very fair to both sides as I’m a NN supporter as well. I also criticized Moalimu as well if you didn’t notice. He could’ve handled certain matters better and in the future I hope he apologizes for certain comments that don’t need repeating. But he’s a young politician who just came back from a military background. A better version of Sh. Sharif without the baggage of extremist ideology. I wish him well. I’m rooting for him.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:01 pm

Saddam, respectfully I am going to push back in much the same way I do when I feel others are dangerously flirting with subjective, personal loyalties in the middle of the Sade Project.

1. Sade is a Corporation.
    1. Every Marehan is a shareholder.

B. The Jubbaland Project is the current business venture.
      • Farmajo is the biggest Investor.
  2. The Project has industry experts as Board Members.
    1. Fahad Yasin is Non-Executive Director of the Board.

B. The Gedo Regional Admin is Management.
      • Mr. Mualimu was part of management.

This is not tango and there are more than 2 individuals.

As a matter of fact Saddam, only Mualimu supporters have made this into an issue about personalities. No one else. No one else even "has" a personality.

I want you to really understand this point; no one else EXCEPT for Mualimu supporters even have a personality consideration in the issue of what's good for the Project.

Look at Bakaal Kooke, he was singularly important as head of stabilization and in that war period, was immensely indispensable to the heightened state of instability surrounding Dollow and Beled-Xaawo.

Saddam, the fact is even the FACT Mualimu has been privileged thus far is 🚫 "NOT" because of his leadership qualities (although certainly he has fighting qualities) but because amongst a certain section of his sub-clan, he has been made into a "litmus" test.

With the Ugas Yarrow and Mohamud Sayid in Kismaayo, Mualimu has been very privileged by the heavy consideration shown conscious attempts to respond to his clan's grievances and the fact some within his clan have singularly personalized support for him as inference to be drawn about their support to the Project.

I am going to push back against you quite directly because you are my friend and you know I don't mean offense, but Saddam if you support Mualimu, then Mualimu is currently on timeout from Management for a reason.

But if you support the Project, then as a shareholder, your loyalties should only be to the bottom line just like all the other shareholders

Even founders and CEO will get the axe at any moment if the bottom line under performs for any reason.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Saddam, respectfully I am going to push back in much the same way I do when I feel others are dangerously flirting with subjective, personal loyalties in the middle of the Sade Project.

1. Sade is a Corporation.
    1. Every Marehan is a shareholder.

B. The Jubbaland Project is the current business venture.
      • Farmajo is the biggest Investor.
  2. The Project has industry experts as Board Members.
    1. Fahad Yasin is Non-Executive Director of the Board.

B. The Gedo Regional Admin is Management.
      • Mr. Mualimu was part of management.

This is not tango and there are more than 2 individuals.

As a matter of fact Saddam, only Mualimu supporters have made this into an issue about personalities. No one else. No one else even "has" a personality.

I want you to really understand this point; no one else EXCEPT for Mualimu supporters even have a personality consideration in the issue of what's good for the Project.

Look at Bakaal Kooke, he was singularly important as head of stabilization and in that war period, was immensely indispensable to the heightened state of instability surrounding Dollow and Beled-Xaawo.

Saddam, the fact is even the FACT Mualimu has been privileged thus far is 🚫 "NOT" because of his leadership qualities (although certainly he has fighting qualities) but because amongst a certain section of his sub-clan, he has been made into a "litmus" test.

With the Ugas Yarrow and Mohamud Sayid in Kismaayo, Mualimu has been very privileged by the heavy consideration shown conscious attempts to respond to his clan's grievances and the fact some within his clan have singularly personalized support for him as inference to be drawn about their support to the Project.

I am going to push back against you quite directly because you are my friend and you know I don't mean offense, but Saddam if you support Mualimu, then Mualimu is currently on timeout from Management for a reason.

But if you support the Project, then as a shareholder, your loyalties should only be to the bottom line just like all the other shareholders

Even founders and CEO will get the axe at any moment if the bottom line under performs for any reason.
I know that very well. But Bakool isn’t an angel either. Nobody in this situation is an angel. These men are military and intelligence not civilian leadership. The civil board needs to understand that is my main point. Moalimu personality aside which in my opinion is also his biggest weakness as his too charismatic as well having a foot in mouth syndrome. I get that 100% But you hit the nail on the head though. The grievances are there. And he outlined why on his personal side to Kulane. Also, Moalimu performance was never in question. What some believe is, he’s being punished for the mistakes of Ina Sayid and Ugaas Yarow. When in fact, Moalimu was one of the first Reer Hassan to come over to NN in Gedo. All in all. I’m not too worried about him. But I understand what you mean completely. The corporation is bigger than one person at all times. But a decisive executive is always needed and welcomed.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 pm

He hasn't done or said anything bad in these interviews he has improved alot, but a healthy break was needed, no more insulting the diin. Halyeey weeye mucalimu and his track record speak for itself, but I agree to a certain degree with RoM although you spoke to harshly about the future president of Jubaland, he is young and allowed to make mistake no one is perfect.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:36 pm

He hasn't done or said anything bad in these interviews he has improved alot, but a healthy break was needed, no more insulting the diin. Halyeey weeye mucalimu and his track record speak for itself, but I agree to a certain degree with RoM although you spoke to harshly about the future president of Jubaland, he is young and allowed to make mistake no one is perfect.
Naw ina adeer. There’s a reason why I was a day one mucarad of Ina Sayid since day one. And his a fellow Reer Yusuf as me. He didn’t deliver on his promises nor bring any development to his degaans and to other Sade in JL as well. The new generation leadership needs to be accountable and deliver on ROI. We’re far behind our competitors in development and economic mobility. Healthy criticism is needed to prevent one from being a sycophant and lahelow. Gubbet is just highlighting that. Like you I’m not too worried, waa halyey qaran. I’m not too harsh but being fair because if we allow our leadership to become too invested in power and theatrics and not the bottom line. We repeat the zoo mentality of the last 30 years. Sade is tired of theatrics and his Laandheere, you can’t touch him. We need results and tangible improvements in all our degaans. Balance is always key you know

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:24 am

NGM, I wish that you would show the wisdom and exceptionally introspective maturity that Saddam just displayed.

Saddam's clear comprehension of my salient point is remarkably astute. I even used it to facilitate expansion of that point without any disagreement between us on the subject.

The salient point was not about Mualimu at all. It is not even about this moment.

The salient point is what OUR role is irrespective of who is on stage.

We cannot ever be confused about our role for any reason or consideration whether we love who is on stage or don't care for them.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:55 am

Marexaans Masha'Allahi are starting to learn to wear different Political shirts like HGs, it's about time y'all have different Political camps than blindly following one person, Farmaajo may be gone tomorrow so it's wise that you have stakes in different Political camps instead of one or nothing mentality.

Individual politicians last temporarily while Beesha's interest is permanent everlasting.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.