Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canjeex needs to be replaced as the governor.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Canjeex needs to be replaced as the governor.

Postby nine » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:36 pm

RoM and Grandpakhalif

Mucalimo is unlikely to be punished Cirro is welcomed back so there is no concept of traitors.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:21 pm

RoM and Grandpakhalif

Mucalimo is unlikely to be punished Cirro is welcomed back so there is no concept of traitors.
They are all the same rank now including Janan, those three should be banned from Gedo politics to be absolutely fair. Or we forgive them all. I think Beesha has done the latter and chose to “forgive but not forget”. Perhaps in the long run it was a good move to unite Beesha.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:29 pm

RoM and Grandpakhalif

They are all the same rank now including Janan, those three should be banned from Gedo politics to be absolutely fair. Or we forgive them all. I think Beesha has done the latter and chose to “forgive but not forget”. Perhaps in the long run it was a good move to unite Beesha.
Naw Aw Hirsi was part of JL admin. He didn’t kill anybody. And Moalimu said words and he fought KDF. The loser in this equation is Janan who was armed by Kenyans and he killed a innocent Reer Siyaad family in BX. The level of violations aren’t the same and the one with the most is Janan alongside Ina Sayid Adan, Abbas Gurey, and Fartaag.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 pm

RoM and Grandpakhalif

Naw Aw Hirsi was part of JL admin. He didn’t kill anybody. And Moalimu said words and he fought KDF. The loser in this equation is Janan who was armed by Kenyans and he killed a innocent Reer Siyaad family in BX. The level of violations aren’t the same and the one with the most is Janan alongside Ina Sayid Adan, Abbas Gurey, and Fartaag.
War nimankaas wa runta its unacceptable laakin ninka Cabaas should be forgiven for the sake of Talxe the man is simply trying to fund his rampant alcholism, the dudes a drunk now miyir ma qabo :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:16 pm

War nimankaas wa runta its unacceptable laakin ninka Cabaas should be forgiven for the sake of Talxe the man is simply trying to fund his rampant alcholism, the dudes a drunk now miyir ma qabo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honestly those men are all fasaq and been. They transgressed any rational bounds and need to be held accountable. It’s the wax ma garato that will defend them. Anybody with a brain and dhaqan won’t tolerate their blatant violations. Plus these men didn’t bring home the bacon 🥓 waa bunch of lahelows.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:36 pm

RoM and Grandpakhalif

Pulling the trigger, giving the order, and being in position of power yet allowing it to happen, all 3 people have an obligation to prevent it, that is my moral argument here, also Beledxawo was not the first instance of killing nor the last, keep that in mind.

My moral argument although I believe it to be sound, it is not practical, how can you apply it in the real world, that is why you have to think logically and not with the heart.

Our interest is in consolidating power now not being a moral utopia.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Pulling the trigger, giving the order, and being in position of power yet allowing it to happen, all 3 people have an obligation to prevent it, that is my moral argument here, also Beledxawo was not the first instance of killing nor the last, keep that in mind.

My moral argument although I believe it to be sound, it is not practical, how can you apply it in the real world, that is why you have to think logically and not with the heart.

Our interest is in consolidating power now not being a moral utopia.
Fair enough but I have my doubts. We’ll see if Sade has learned anything

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:07 pm

You agree Canjeex needs to be replaced? Why?
Once this emergency situation is over. We need local elections like 1p1v. No legitimacy comes from appointments. It only creates resentments.
Of course, but in this moment, we need stability and what Ximan thought was an insult (being a little unfair here to Ximan to make a point) is actually extremely positive.

YES, YES, YES ABSOLUTELY YES CANJEEX HAS STATURE AND CREDIBILITY WITH REER HASSAN AND THAT STRONGLY FED INTO HIS NOMINATION AS GOVERNOR.

Why is it an insult to be picked FOR credibility or even try to demonize or put down the fact that Mareexaan, reer Diini included, from as high as the President's office intentionally and clearly were motivated by maslaxad and reconciliation trying to respond directly to any rer Hassan tabasho and were acknowledging their desire to address it.

That's not shameful to me. That's WHAT I WANT IN MAREEXAAN. I want Mareexaan that cares what their brother thinks and is self-aware of risk to brotherhood; that are proactive not reactive to potential damage to reconciliation and signal to each other "I hear you and I receive your message."

I would rather go too far indulging my brother than the opposite.

So yes Canjeex was picked because he was Reer Hassan and because he had credibility with reer Hassan.

But Canjeex is not only that, he is also the only Marehan leader currently that can go to my own sub-clan, swing open the doors, sit down like he is one and can say "let's think differently about this, there is no reason for you guys to think this is just against your sub-clan."

He is the only MX leader right now that can walk into Beled-Xaawo and command court between Reer Sheikh and Hiraabeeye between Celi Dheere right this second.

In a weird twist of fate that shows how unifying Canjeex is right now, do you guys even realize his reer Abti are WAGARDHAC, meaning he is half and half in his very parentage and upbringing, as Reer Guri as you can get and rer Gedood AND as reer Mudug as Mareexaan can get.

I have noticed NGM using the word XILIGA KALA GUURKA quite a bit, I LOVE IT. I pay attention to phraseology by habit so it was hard to miss it.

IT IS THE PERFECT WORD THAT SHOWS CANJEEX'S NEAR EXISTENTIAL IMPORTANCE AT THIS MOMENT.

1. kumeel gaar vs kala guur

1. Ku-meel-gaar is really TEMPORARY, short tenure, provisional, something not permenant/interim

2. Kala-Guur is IN MOTION APART and when you add "Xiliga" it is MOMENT AT WHICH THERE IS MOTION APART/transitional

2. Kumeel Gaar CONNECTS two permanent periods, it literally just fills the void between

3. Xiliga Kala Guurka ENDS one permanent period, and BEGINS a new permanent period.

4. Kumeel Gaar is like a COMMA (,) in a sentence, but Xiliga Kala guurka is like a PERIOD (.) at the end of the sentence

So this is why NGM's use of XILIGA KALA GUURKA is not only correct but the fact he uses that and not ku-meel-gaar is so linguistically perfect

Canjeex is Governor because hís experience, his understanding, even his familiar face IS STABILIZING right now in this moment of Xiliga Kala Guurka.

Literally one thing and one thing informs his job description right now; KEEP THIS SHIP UNDER CONTROL/DON'T EVEN LET IT SWERVE.
Retrospective hindsight is 20/20 🥂

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:16 am

What happened to Canjeex and that short annoying loud dumbass Ali Juba? They folded easily at the end to Dhuxuleyste.

ps. Is Ali Juba Mareexaan or Dir?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.