Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marexan, anti nationalism pro gedoism

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Marexan, anti nationalism pro gedoism

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:46 am

Its is clear the somali people have a relentless hate for marexan despite all the things which they have done, and look if it doesnt want to be fixed dont fix it, how are we focusing on kismayo when se cant even build our own land? Look at gedo a shit hole, we need to f-king stop diing stuff out of nationalism and grAb our f-king interests JUST like mj ayaga ma naxayaan they will extinct you for what they want!!! We need a caapital which is a safe haven for all subs clans and the top 3 are abudwak beled xaawo and bardhere, bardhere for Its fertile land. Every single clan has 1 developed city but marexan f-king hell leelkase have galdagob awrtoble have burtinle mj own bosaso and garowe WTF DO WE HAVE. ALTHE NILE SUSTAINED THE GREATEST. 3MPIRD THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN And yet our people starve in Gedo. If we actually fundeda city unitedy built all oUr homes there it would grow gain infrastructure.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Marexan, anti nationalism pro gedoism

Postby NGM » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:50 am

Can you name the clans that hate MX please ?

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:56 am

These sheegads keep ruining the section with their threads.. Kulaha focusing on kismayo but can't build our own land. Why don't you make puntland threads, see if we care. Stop ruining our section with your threads.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:30 am

These sheegads keep ruining the section with their threads.. Kulaha focusing on kismayo but can't build our own land. Why don't you make puntland threads, see if we care. Stop ruining our section with your threads.
We can keep kismayo but we all know the bitterclan war and 2hat s going on you Are f-king idiots and can not take crtisicm WTF 😂 Look at gedo sxb we should focus on IT MUCH MORE reer dallal keep buying homes I kismayo but ihlgnore our cities at the end of the dat marexan safe haven is gedo and it has been ignored

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:31 am

I AM trying to push out a point we should have a centralist state within our borders

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:52 am

I AM trying to push out a point we should have a centralist state within our borders
fall off a cliff and die :lol:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:57 am

Thecoolguysomali has a point, this is the age of Confederations, so its wise Mxs focus on their Gedo instead of Somalia's affairs.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:30 am

Thecoolguysomali has a point, this is the age of Confederations, so its wise Mxs focus on their Gedo instead of Somalia's affairs.
That is probably your other name. Shidada nala dhaaf waryaa.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:10 pm

That is probably your other name. Shidada nala dhaaf waryaa.
Wallahi he is not my other name but it is true, we should stay harrld in national politics but build our lands and ignore other cities, we should also make a caapital, I say beled xaawo bqrdhere And abudwak, choose 1

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:12 pm

fall off a cliff and die :lol:
AHAHA No wondef our clan doesnt prosper we have people like you Who dont like crtique, marexan themselves crtiscized siad barre and were jailed

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.