Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are reer dini so landheere

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Why are reer dini so landheere

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:54 am

Why the fuck are reer dini so landheere, they go into subs hadana sub subs and they are so big! in Ohio you will find mostly reer dallals, in Seattle you will find mostly reer siyaads, what the fuck is this? we got clans like habar ciise much higher in abtirsi but much smaller, we got other clans like awmidig which are f-king equivalent to koombe in abtirsi but not even seen and their deegan is shared with soonfure another clan which is hard to find? how did this happen? forget ugaas shermarke as a whole, it is REER DINI why are they so landheere? They had the same ancestors as all of marexan, their ancestors fought in the adal wars, why are they so landheere?

adamnorr

Re: Why are reer dini so landheere

Postby adamnorr » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:41 am

Fartaag
DHUUMAAL
Sayid mohamoud
Djudid Dahir eid

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:33 am

Fartaag
DHUUMAAL
Sayid mohamoud
Djudid Dahir eid
what does this have to do with the topic?

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:46 am

Reer Diini are the ones that came to the West mostly. If you go to Africa; countries like Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia even Juba south Sudan you will not see a lot Reer Diini people. It is mostly dominated by Salafi business savvies from Cali Dheere, Reer Garaad and Reer Ahmed clans.

Reer Hassan and Talxe are also huge but they are mostly nomads and don’t have a lot people in the diaspora

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Reer Diini are the ones that came to the West mostly. If you go to Africa; countries like Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia even Juba south Sudan you will not see a lot Reer Diini people. It is mostly dominated by Salafi business savvies from Cali Dheere, Reer Garaad and Reer Ahmed clans.

Reer Hassan and Talxe are also huge but they are mostly nomads and don’t have a lot people in the diaspora
This annoying, they get to make 10,000 sub clans and get mp seats why can't all of marexan do this? how is reer dallal getting 2 seats and every other sub of reer dini 1 seat then we are ignoring habar ciise and reer cismaan and calid dheere? The prime reason radamirnimo dissapeared was because of reer dinis and being in control with this tactic. It is best if marexan all get their states, bardhere should be split EQUALLY between radamir and talxe, OR a sub sub clan of cumar ibrahim because if these people are just people who spread around then they should be treated like the rest of marexan. Either they identify by the greater mohammed daud clan, or they fall back AND GET ALOT OF SEATS, but ffs calm down and reduce the numbers a little bit. Instead of giving reer dallal 10 seas in abudwak, give some to siyaad hussein the real natives, and habar ciise, people who fought to deffend abudwak, also clan regions should get their own representation in their designated regions and have the right to move around. I like the fact reer hassan gashireedle have made their own SEPERATE IDENTITY AND MAREXAN MUST DO THE KABLALAX TACTIC

No more I am marexan, we lack seats and look langaab, people should identify as Isxaaq gashireedle, hassan gashireedle, and I am awmidig, not even that they deserve and hassan gashireedle their own regions awmidig divides into Ayahud, ara and idigsoor, they even live in kenya, they are landheere.

Instead of reer dini nepotism if we had tactics like these we'd boom in kismaayo, look amjeerten are kablalax and have that many mps, we'd probably get reer hassan to give us 12 mps :lol:

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Another thing that has puzzled me is the langaabment of these subs

facaaye, awmidig, reer cismaan etc what the fuck happened, they are not even mentioned in the futuh, the sub which is mentioned is radamir, the same sub which is the largest of marexan, this is f-king weird,

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:17 pm

facaaye, awmidig, reer cismaan etc what the fuck happened, they are not even mentioned in the futuh, the sub which is mentioned is radamir, the same sub which is the largest of marexan, this is f-king weird,
I really don’t give a fuk what sub clan has most seats. It doesn’t matter who represents us but they most be hardcore pro-Sadenimo. Reer Diini dominated the political, Cali Dheere dominated the business sector, reer Xasan probably have more camels than the whole clans in the Somali republic. Every Sade clans are good at something but we need unity and the ability to trust each other.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:22 pm

I really don’t give a fuk what sub clan has most seats. It doesn’t matter who represents us but they most be hardcore pro-Sadenimo. Reer Diini dominated the political, Cali Dheere dominated the business sector, reer Xasan probably have more camels than the whole clans in the Somali republic. Every Sade clans are good at something but we need unity and the ability to trust each other.
Marexan is an equal clan and I am proud, can you tell me what sector the sub clans habar ciise, celi and reer garaad dominate? I heard these are culamo lakiin what they in, I heard celi are business masters and seen videos of uurmadag it has many camels. I also heard ceel cad is a very large city and big sheikhs are from reer garaad.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:32 pm

Marexan is an equal clan and I am proud, can you tell me what sector the sub clans habar ciise, celi and reer garaad dominate? I heard these are culamo lakiin what they in, I heard celi are business masters and seen videos of uurmadag it has many camels. I also heard ceel cad is a very large city and big sheikhs are from reer garaad.
Both Celi and Reer Garaad are also business people and religious. Celi tend to be Sufi religious while the Reer Garaad are mostly Salafi.

Yeah Ceelcade is getting bigger. On average; every kid in Ceelcade under the age of 15 finished the Quran twice. Also, reer Garaad have a lot NGOs across East Africa. Some have got scholarships for Reer Garaad students to study in Khartoum, Malaysia, Egypt, Qatar, Turkey and Hyderabad

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Both Celi and Reer Garaad are also business people and religious. Celi tend to be Sufi religious while the Reer Garaad are mostly Salafi.

Yeah Ceelcade is getting bigger. On average; every kid in Ceelcade under the age of 15 finished the Quran twice. Also, reer Garaad have a lot NGOs across East Africa. Some have got scholarships for Reer Garaad students to study in Khartoum, Malaysia, Egypt, Qatar, Turkey and Hyderabad
MASHALLAH WOW

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.