Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celi land

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Celi land

Postby Jimbie » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:38 pm

I have never seen a Celi claim so much Bah Ogaden land, urmadag and yamarugley ka sokow, everthing else is either shared or fully inhabited by Bah Ogaden, also in Galaadi there are more Wagardhac than Celi saxib. Waxaa ku ciyaartay sharafta naga dhaxeyse abti you brought me out of my sleep.

And I am saying this as NGM not as Dalalos, if Reer Xirsi Diini don't dominate Duuban and Maxamuud Gulled Ramalo I dont even know who lives there and Balqoray is shared Bah Ogaden and Celi :lol:
XD you revived dead thread, im not in the mood for Unaka leh anymore. :lol:

however , since you are here konfurta galladi is Celi bro I didn’t claim any of your land bro Burgoosoole is West bro :stylin:

reer xirsi live with us, even in yamarugley we welcomed them as one of us.

Who else has 3 santar(Degmo) except for CELI?

Lastly, wagardac iyo Celi waa isku mid, wagardac waa tolka wana dad deganka ah.. waa iskudirki reer bicidyahan it doesn’t work

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:21 pm

I have never seen a Celi claim so much Bah Ogaden land, urmadag and yamarugley ka sokow, everthing else is either shared or fully inhabited by Bah Ogaden, also in Galaadi there are more Wagardhac than Celi saxib. Waxaa ku ciyaartay sharafta naga dhaxeyse abti you brought me out of my sleep.

And I am saying this as NGM not as Dalalos, if Reer Xirsi Diini don't dominate Duuban and Maxamuud Gulled Ramalo I dont even know who lives there and Balqoray is shared Bah Ogaden and Celi :lol:
You f-king sheegad basterd you diss celi so much go piss off, there are 4 santars in galaadi of which 3 owned by celi wagardhac on live in 1 nacasyahow! yamaarugley is celi uurmadag is celi duuban is celi, we even live in galaadi town! All reer dini have is west of burgeesoole and these other lands shared with siyaad xussen. You sheegad, celi are way more than wagardhac who only live in kaxandhale and a few tuulos like qorof.
You clearly have an anti celi agenda @Jimbie this idiot tried dissing celi saying they welcomed qorqor with their girls and are allies of habar gidir just because they got a mag and when he was told reer dallal did the same he claimed they had all their native lands. You claim celi should go out and conquer galinsoor. Not a single wagardhac fought for celi in the bicidyahan war. Only their warwajecle brothers habar ciise were there. Don't ever speak on celi, they are civilized reer magaal not trying to look for fights. They just made peace with bicidyahan and are known across somalia to not pick fights and now you want them to fight habar gidir, nigga fall back. Ciid wants peace celi wants peace. Yamaarugley is theirs duuban is theirs etc. Most celi live in galaadi so shut up the rest are in abudwa. @Jimbie don't even speak to this guy smile already exposed him I don't know why you are so kind to this guy no more sugar coating

HE TRIED TO CALL YOU SHEEGAD AND YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING
It is clear he has a hidden agenda.
Galaadi belongs to celi.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:23 pm

Jimbie please this guy is some cuqdadlow majeerten, this fuck says all marexans should go to sspot, the same site posting kids dying in gedo. The same site that banned so many marexans, this guy is an idiot. No marexan is as sub clanist as him and wallahi he has caused so much division as we speak we are being divided. Who knows if this guy is a fake. Waa nacas. He dissed gubbet because gubbet was open minded, he was anti the mahmoud saleeban system and loved celi so much. Fuck this guy.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:24 pm

Celi extend all the way to wardheer town they live there as well, there are so many in abudwak and got deegan in dalsan, this cunt says that reer dallal helped celi into abudwak, wasn't it aw maxamoud who got you into xamar? learn your place bitch

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.