Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celi land

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Celi land

Postby Jimbie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:27 am

@Thecoolsomali come in. Here is the Map of Celi territory in dolo, I have highlighted it for you

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Celi land

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:02 am

@Thecoolsomali come in. Here is the Map of Celi territory in dolo, I have highlighted it for you
thank you so much brother! Geesi geesi dhalay!

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:04 am

where in gedo do they live? and own? like example I know libaxlow

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:07 am

what subs live in godane and duuban? duuban is a large town I think it should be capital of koonfurta galaadi since some reer dinis live there too

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:22 am

Dirhara, dhamase, ilkooley, yaaqle, dhadhaable intaas Celi wuu dega in Gedo

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:24 pm

ok thanks you are very knowledgable :up: :up:

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:27 pm

I think celi should have a seperate deegaan, just like mohammed daud got reer gedo iyo reer galgaduud celi got them too, so in poliitics, make their own sub deegaan similar to ceel cad of celi towns and politcally identify under these subs. Same in galgaduud, fiqi yusuf is a large clan and so are reer gurey, political heavy weights and known in buisiness, and got land I believe fiqi yusuf should even be its own sub same with reer gurey. Anywaay very good job with uurmadag, fund yamaarugley though it is casimada celi weli ba reer fiqi yusuf, educate the boys, sell the weopons use that money to infrastructurize and soon yamaarugley will grow. Celi should stop using scatttered towns and make 1 united city and make it grow and have multiple subs but still be politically on top in that city similar to abudwak, but its outside somalia so dalsan is a good place to do this too

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:29 pm

wallahi libaaxlow is a beautiful town and is very fertile, waa konfurta garbahare I believe, near ceel cad and bardhere landheere

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Diirhaaro is from near Garbahareey to just north tip of Faxfaxdhuun, it is reer Garaad land ! Also Yaaqle is village part of Diirhaaro and Ceelcade is also part of Diihaaro

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:12 pm

This map is too small. Celi land stretches to near Wardheer where they meet the Reer Cisman in Neefkucshe

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:15 pm

I meant Galadi town and not wardheer. The clans that go from Wardheer to Caabudwaaq is Reer Siyaad Xuseen and Reer Dalal who border with the Reer Cisman in Neefkucshe

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Diirhaaro is from near Garbahareey to just north tip of Faxfaxdhuun, it is reer Garaad land ! Also Yaaqle is village part of Diirhaaro and Ceelcade is also part of Diihaaro
Libaaxlow, funije, dhoqoro, caracase Celi wuu dega

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Libaaxlow, funije, dhoqoro, caracase Celi wuu dega
Maybe but as far as I know..Celi and Reer Dalal in the south live in Lower Jubba

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:34 pm

I meant Galadi town and not wardheer. The clans that go from Wardheer to Caabudwaaq is Reer Siyaad Xuseen and Reer Dalal who border with the Reer Cisman in Neefkucshe
It’s line stretching from Tulo Eli

That said I only highlighted konfurta galladi not east the Galadi town itself where Celi also lives in

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:40 pm

I found better map 60 percent of dolo is marehan land. South is Celi, East is wagardac

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.