Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celi marexan bari iyo celi marexan waqoyi

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Celi marexan bari iyo celi marexan waqoyi

Postby Jimbie » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:42 am

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Celi marexan bari iyo celi marexan waqoyi

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:04 pm

Mareexaan perspective Bari means East of Shilaabo— Central Somalia + Doollo and part of Qoreexay? But what is Waqooyi?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:06 pm

What final? I’m a graduate

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:35 pm

Mareexaan perspective Bari means East of Shilaabo— Central Somalia + Doollo and part of Qoreexay? But what is Waqooyi?
Waa Celi From bari cw iyo celi from waqoyi awdal, jigjiga

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:01 pm

thought I saw some early modern era maps that showed Marehan in wut is now Somaliland. when did they move

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:50 am

Celi are in jigjiga and awdal? Please elaborate :lol:
Last edited by Thecoolguysomali on Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:52 am

I have heard of this place danbal, but can you tell me where it is specifically located? Also do celi live in shilaabo and wardher, I mean galaadi is right next to it so they might as well.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:55 am

Celi live in Galaadi, there are 4 santars in galaadi and celi settle in all except kaxandhale and live in the galaadi town itself. Celi also are of course heavy in cabudwaaq, and have their own deegan in cabudwaaq and populate and dominate the cities politics. Celi also live in dhusamareb and the reer fiqi yusuf sub clan have an MP. But do not be mistaken not all jiffo live in mudug and wardher. It is only Fiqi yusuf, Reer gurey and reer gacal (with a few other qumane) Then we have reer gedo Celi who are Isxaaq fiqi (of reer fiqi yusuf) with another section of them in wardher and suugal qumane and other jiffos of qumane. They live in Beled xaawo, Bardhere, Garbahare, and the Libaaxlow town (in Garbahare) next to Ceel cad.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:58 am

Bro how tf are there celi in Danbal in sitti? How many MPs do they have? It is good that celi live here and they got no war, historically celi are known to be educated and peaceful people. I also heard there are many celi in lower juba. I heard froma Gadabursi elder that there were celi who joined the clan during the kacaan, and they live together to this day. Could any dir explain?

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Bro how tf are there celi in Danbal in sitti? How many MPs do they have? It is good that celi live here and they got no war, historically celi are known to be educated and peaceful people. I also heard there are many celi in lower juba. I heard froma Gadabursi elder that there were celi who joined the clan during the kacaan, and they live together to this day. Could any dir explain?
Waa celi naga maaqna since the Sayiidka wars. They are Reer fiqi yusuf the celi that live in siti, iyo awdal iyo Sanaag waa laso ceeshtaay.

:dj:

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:06 am

Waa celi naga maaqna since the Sayiidka wars. They are Reer fiqi yusuf the celi that live in siti, iyo awdal iyo Sanaag waa laso ceeshtaay.

:dj:
Celi are too landheere just refer to yourselves by jiffos to get more seats. Also which cities in Sool sanaag and awdal? So they were there before the sayid wars,but do you know if they lived there before?What jiffo of fiqi yusuf? I also heard there was an celi in gadabursi and celi of gadabursi all over fb are getting gasses because they think celi marexan are their lost cousins. I even heard from one that its true. You know bout this?

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:47 am

Allahu akbar they even have maxamed case sub clan similar to maxamed ciise and below that bahabar celi damn.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:47 am

Even in makahil there is celi wtf?

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:49 am

@Jimbie come in and explain man wtf

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:24 am

Allahu akbar they even have maxamed case sub clan similar to maxamed ciise and below that bahabar celi damn.
Nimanka maxamed cise soon we will take them to galadi there will be xaflad inshallah

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.