Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celi marexan bari iyo celi marexan waqoyi

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Celi marexan bari iyo celi marexan waqoyi

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:27 am

Allahu akbar they even have maxamed case sub clan similar to maxamed ciise and below that bahabar celi damn.
Nimanka maxamed cise soon we will take them to galadi there will be xaflad inshallah
sxb we don't know 100% if they are beesha celi. I rerember gadabursis would respect celi alot, ileen they are the same. But we don't know 100% bruuuuuuh I wish we could get dna testing. It would be an extremely useful tool to increase beesha celi's power, and marexan oo dan. Also I am wondering what other subs of fiqi yusuf? It can't only be isxaaq fiqi maxamed ciise, I am sure other subs live there.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:32 am

Allahu akbar they even have maxamed case sub clan similar to maxamed ciise and below that bahabar celi damn.
Nimanka maxamed cise soon we will take them to galadi there will be xaflad inshallah
:damn: :damn:
Last edited by Thecoolguysomali on Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:34 am

@Jimbie

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:00 am

@Jimbie the sub clans of maxamed case are Reer Maxamed Bahabar Celi Bahabar Aadan Bahabar Abokor Bahabar Muuse Abrayn, do maxamed ciise got anything in common?

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:01 am

"Beesha Maxamed Case: beesha Maxamed Case waa rukun ka mid ah sadexda tiir ee beel-weynta Samaroon kuwaasi oo deegaan ku ah dhulka iyo deegaanada xeebta Bada Cas ee gobolka Awdal. Beesha Maxamed Case waxaa loo kala saaraa kow iyo toban qabiil ama reerood." How the fuck is maxamed ciise this landheere :damn: :damn: where the other celi at? :lol:

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:33 am

"Beesha Maxamed Case: beesha Maxamed Case waa rukun ka mid ah sadexda tiir ee beel-weynta Samaroon kuwaasi oo deegaan ku ah dhulka iyo deegaanada xeebta Bada Cas ee gobolka Awdal. Beesha Maxamed Case waxaa loo kala saaraa kow iyo toban qabiil ama reerood." How the fuck is maxamed ciise this landheere :damn: :damn: where the other celi at? :lol:
:stylin:

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:37 am

:damn: lakiin are you 100% sure that this maxamed case is maxamed ciise?

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:42 am

I know they reer Fiqi yusuf it doesn’t matter to me what they are after that

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:47 am

Waa run, no one says reer qumane, everyone just goes after that. I'm suprised the rer gacal even say that. Aren't they ment to be huge? And yet they are only in 1 district of galaadi.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:50 am

The new identification should be the 3 jiffos of reer gacal, fiqi warsame etc, reer gurey, reer isxaaq fiqi, reer ahmed fiqi, reer ibrahim fiqi etc. This way in galaadi celi can get more seats. Habar ciise should adopt the same system

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:52 am

also do maxamed ciise have any thing inc ommon with the jiffos stated above of maxamed case?

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:52 am

also do maxamed ciise have any thing inc ommon with the jiffos stated above of maxamed case?

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Waa run, no one says reer qumane, everyone just goes after that. I'm suprised the rer gacal even say that. Aren't they ment to be huge? And yet they are only in 1 district of galaadi.
Reer gacal is huge the celi xildhiban in killinka is reer gacal….

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Reer gacal is huge the celi xildhiban in killinka is reer gacal….
Qumane run all the santars though. Reer gacal only have uurmadag, and qumane extend into gedo. Yes reer gacal are large but qumane is much larger. Fiqi yusuf by itself is holding all this weight. Do fiqi yusuf live in any more santars and deegans other than dalsan and yamaarugley? I heard they were in xerale too.

Marehan

Postby Marehan » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:55 am

I am reer Diini, is anybody here Celi Marehan?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.