Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wardoone Mowlid Galwaaq the qabyaladiste apologizes

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Wardoone Mowlid Galwaaq the qabyaladiste apologizes

Postby Jimbie » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:25 pm

This guy targets celi for no reason

This is his apology after reer cw turned on him

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Wardoone Mowlid Galwaaq the qabyaladiste apologizes

Postby Jimbie » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:28 pm

He targeted this celi and accused him of being from cabudwaq

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:56 pm

Celi is the only jiffo of MX capable of fighting reer dini along side wagardhac and that's why they're mad. Some of them think they can rule MX and that's why wagardhac fighting them and celi fighting them, even siyaad xuseen despite them being one of the largest clans in abudwak. These people are f-king idiots, they have the whole of Somalia trying to kill them and they try to cause division. Also could you go to my other thread about. mohammed daud

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:57 pm

Reer dini ogaada labo wax, inay marexan meelkasto degi karaan ama inay dhulkooda heestaan iyo kursiyadooda. But they want to extend from bardhere to luuq, a reason why reer hassan fought reer cigalle so hard. Boundaries must be made, these seats need to be balanced. We don't want war, we are fighting habar gidir and majeerteen, all these clans we need to stop this bilaayo

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:45 pm

Celi is the only jiffo of MX capable of fighting reer dini along side wagardhac and that's why they're mad. Some of them think they can rule MX and that's why wagardhac fighting them and celi fighting them, even siyaad xuseen despite them being one of the largest clans in abudwak. These people are f-king idiots, they have the whole of Somalia trying to kill them and they try to cause division. Also could you go to my other thread about. mohammed daud
Yaahu

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:14 pm

why accept a post from an outgoing dictator, lacagta macaana, no sharaf or foresight whatsoever. Also Galwaaq did the right thing to apologise, he is anti-Madoobe but he basically used a Kablalax trope against fellow MX, most of the MX in Kismaayo are subclan wise linked to Caabudwaaq, but they identify themselves as Rer Kismaayod, they have been there since colonial times, he basically used the old Walaalaha Galgaduud trope, funny thing is Galwaaq is from Galgaduud Sare himself.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:49 pm

why accept a post from an outgoing dictator, lacagta macaana, no sharaf or foresight whatsoever. Also Galwaaq did the right thing to apologise, he is anti-Madoobe but he basically used a Kablalax trope against fellow MX, most of the MX in Kismaayo are subclan wise linked to Caabudwaaq, but they identify themselves as Rer Kismaayod, they have been there since colonial times, he basically used the old Walaalaha Galgaduud trope, funny thing is Galwaaq is from Galgaduud Sare himself.
:up: :up: :up:

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:50 pm

If we want kismayo to be our capital the JVA most conquer until jilib and connect us to gedo. This we way we will never be overrun.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:51 am

Galwaaq is my favorite journalist. he despises madoobe and anyone that works for madoobe. he is also not keen on galnus. he has principles that i admire.

Galwaaq will rightfully call out anyone that works for madoobe.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:02 pm

Galwaaq is my favorite journalist. he despises madoobe and anyone that works for madoobe. he is also not keen on galnus. he has principles that i admire.

I wouldn’t call him journalist. I doubt Galwaaq even finished high school. And most of his followers are fake

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:21 pm

I wouldn’t call him journalist. I doubt Galwaaq even finished high school. And most of his followers are fake
You can buy fake followers on Facebook? :-O Just curious Jimbie, why would Galwaaq hate Celi? Or is this hate for Cali Ciid?

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:11 pm

You can buy fake followers on Facebook? :-O Just curious Jimbie, why would Galwaaq hate Celi? Or is this hate for Cali Ciid?
Majority of his followers are bots it’s obvious. And I carefully observed galwaaq to call him qabyaldeste he only dislikes select group to name few ali ciid, mucalimu, indokoorey, etc. he is not that bright either to mix things up he makes bluntly obvious :lol:

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:32 pm

Not to forget this guy galwaaq went as far attacking unknown celi kid Ahmed madobe named “xisabiye” who gets jealous of xisabiye? he definitely makes it look like vendetta :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:35 pm

He is a good journalist for somali standards we are not comparing him with pultizer prize winner in new york times. We are comparing him with other somali journalists and among them he is good and he has principles. The guy is also very popular I don't agree that his followers are bots or fake.

He apologised for the comment he made about that young celi kid. However I don't agree with your assessments that he only targets none reer diini.

When we all know he wiped the floor with people like fartaag, ibraahim dheere former dc of garbahaarey and mm the former governor of gedo who is reer siyaad.

Which is why I said he has principles of opposing madoobe and his lackeys.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:51 pm

He is a good journalist for somali standards we are not comparing him with pultizer prize winner in new york times. We are comparing him with other somali journalists and among them he is good and he has principles. The guy is also very popular I don't agree that his followers are bots or fake.

He apologised for the comment he made about that young celi kid. However I don't agree with your assessments that he only targets none reer diini.

When we all know he wiped the floor with people like fartaag, ibraahim dheere former dc of garbahaarey and mm the former governor of gedo who is reer siyaad.

Which is why I said he has principles of opposing madoobe and his lackeys.
Nomad, its a start that he apologized. We will leave him alone as long as he leaves us alone

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.