Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga. " /> have u ever seduced by a woman and u didn't...? - SomaliNet Forums

Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

have u ever seduced by a woman and u didn't...?

Afka hooyo :) Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

have u ever seduced by a woman and u didn't...?

Postby sahal80 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Bed her.
Share your personal true stories.
I had this problem with two but one I didn't gave her the chance from the start like the eye contacts... She was close to my friend and I didn't like to have problems with him. She did two calls, one I had to fix some thing in her house and her backside was touching my frontside.
The most dangerouse one was in 2009, I was much younger and was my first experience. a woman did to me evry thing to bed her including giving me gifts but she was married to a man I see him at work evryday so I didn't.

Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Re: have u ever seduced by a woman and u didn't...?

Postby Brobaganda » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 pm

I was at an amusement park like 8-9 years ago and it was dark and a small concert was going on. Some Jamaican girl started shaking her ass and for some reason she started to rub her ass with my ass and the back of my thighs. It was a grind but on my ass and the back of my thighs. I didn't know what was going on. It was very strange but it felt like she had a big booty so I allowed it. I just stood there while her ass was rubbing on me while I was watching the concert by some local but famous artist. I tried to not even acknowledge that she was doing it. I was wondering what she got out of doing this. I was in a daze. The place was so damn packed too which made the situation more awkward. I was a shy little virgin kid and she was at least 5 years older than me. She must of thought I was her age due to my older looking appearance. She kept doing this strange technique for maybe 2-3 minutes until she stopped and walked away. I turned around and she looked annoyed and walked into the darkness.

The strangest day of my life. It was clear to me now years later she wanted me to turn around and dry hump her by "grinding".

Well, she should have instructed me how this thing works. I was only 13 or something. She failed to seduce me but tried nonetheless :clap:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:53 am

I was at an amusement park like 8-9 years ago and it was dark and a small concert was going on. Some Jamaican girl started shaking her ass and for some reason she started to rub her ass with my ass and the back of my thighs. It was a grind but on my ass and the back of my thighs. I didn't know what was going on. It was very strange but it felt like she had a big booty so I allowed it. I just stood there while her ass was rubbing on me while I was watching the concert by some local but famous artist. I tried to not even acknowledge that she was doing it. I was wondering what she got out of doing this. I was in a daze. The place was so damn packed too which made the situation more awkward. I was a shy little virgin kid and she was at least 5 years older than me. She must of thought I was her age due to my older looking appearance. She kept doing this strange technique for maybe 2-3 minutes until she stopped and walked away. I turned around and she looked annoyed and walked into the darkness.

The strangest day of my life. It was clear to me now years later she wanted me to turn around and dry hump her by "grinding".

Well, she should have instructed me how this thing works. I was only 13 or something. She failed to seduce me but tried nonetheless :clap:
I didnt count the black women. How many chances I got with them specially when she is with a non black women and she throws on you before you could... But non happened thanks to...

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 am

I was seduced by a lesbian but I didn't do anything. This was in my jahiliyya days, my best mate at the time came out the closet. I went out with her and her mates not realising some were dykes and she tried touching me and flirting with me, I was like woooaa woooaa I'm straight but obviously didn't say that to her face I just avoided her the whole night.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 am

I was seduced by a lesbian but I didn't do anything. This was in my jahiliyya days, my best mate at the time came out the closet. I went out with her and her mates not realising some were dykes and she tried touching me and flirting with me, I was like woooaa woooaa I'm straight but obviously didn't say that to her face I just avoided her the whole night.

:holdup:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 am

:shock:
Most been your worest nightmare.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am

I was just like what the hell? I don't blame her for thinking I was a dyke, I mean I came with my lesbian friend so I'm not surprised she thought I was one too. After that I never went out with her again. I'm not about that life!

It's not even the first time a female tried moving to me, some white chick tried doing it in the train, I was like maybe she's being friendly, then I realised this chick waa qaniisad :mindblown:
Last edited by TeAmo on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 am

I mean I came with my lesbian friend!

Audhubilah

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.