Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga. " /> Unity of Somalia, TO SAHAL80 and ALIKE - SomaliNet Forums

Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unity of Somalia, TO SAHAL80 and ALIKE

Afka hooyo :) Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Unity of Somalia, TO SAHAL80 and ALIKE

Postby Individual » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Sahal80 i have been an admirer of your words lately, as i have observed your discussion with care i have noticed that you are the only one in this SNET who always states facts and intelligence that are admirable.

I hope you wont mind as i will be bothering you and alike to answer or help me with questions that eerie me, these days not knowing or sharing and discussing known intel with source's is a sin in-itself. So i THANK YOU :up: in advance if you SAHAL80 AND ALIKE answer my questions.

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Unity of Somalia, TO SAHAL80 and ALIKE

Postby Individual » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Question 1; do you think somaliland will attend the Somalia conference in london???????????

if not answer Q2

Question 2; do you guys think Somaliland will get their independence knowing that they are not the sole-Representative in that region in the coming 90 days??????

Here is video of SILAANYO MEETING UK PM FROM YOUTUBE;

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 pm

individual

Thanks for your observations on me i only get mean comments. i just dont let my logic to be in error.

london conference is co-hosted by cameron and sheekh so its basically about somalia and somaliland wants to attend any conference from an equal plat form like the one in turky so i dont think they are going to change their mind.

there is an ugly realpolitik that is happening now in somalia for example the pm has no interior support in the people he is supposed to be representing them who are totally againist the government they are part of it. The government is adopting the same ugly realpolitik.

After 90 days the talks will be about the unity. I personally dont think somaliland will gain independence any soon but they will get recognized in other forms and will be more like the state in the north but if some political groups in somalia realize how dumb they were the country may stay undivided.

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Individual » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Thank you sahal, you have satisfied and calmed my heart and mind by knowing somaliland will not and never get independence, wallahi i can not understand how some want to break Somalia into pieces and not unite and help free our brothers that are under occupation in the hands of Kuffar non-Somali ethiopia and kenya that abuse them dailly.

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Individual » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey Sahal80 you might have heard Professor cali khalif galaydh saying on the radio, the Somali government recognized Somaliland;

Do you think that it is true about somaliland already being recognized in 13 april like he (cali khalif galaydh) said :mindblown: and will their be a motion held tomorrow in the parliament concerning the contract signed by Somalia-somaliland.

Please reply ASAP thanks

Magnusomalius
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Magnusomalius » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:47 pm

wallahi i can not understand how some want to break Somalia into pieces and not unite and help free our brothers that are under occupation in the hands of Kuffar non-Somali ethiopia and kenya that abuse them dailly
Ahem , if Somaliland were to hypothetically reconsider its current political path , it sure would not be for reasons the likes of waging war on either Ethiopia or Kenya .

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Individual » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM, TRAITORS HAVE NO ROOM IN THIS PLACE!
Last edited by Individual on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Individual » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 pm

wallahi i can not understand how some want to break Somalia into pieces and not unite and help free our brothers that are under occupation in the hands of Kuffar non-Somali ethiopia and kenya that abuse them dailly
Ahem , if Somaliland were to hypothetically reconsider its current political path , it sure would not be for reasons the likes of waging war on either Ethiopia or Kenya .
How could you sleep knowing your house is half occupied and brothers and sisters enslaved in it?

How could you sleep :mindblown:

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM, TRAITORS HAVE NO ROOM IN THIS PLACE!

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:01 pm

:lol: the southerners will never let s/l go, not for patriotic reasons rather economic.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.