Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga. " /> Apologies to all Snet members..its about time for me to quit - SomaliNet Forums

Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apologies to all Snet members..its about time for me to quit

Afka hooyo :) Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Apologies to all Snet members..its about time for me to quit

Postby ramzy2277 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Asalamu alkeum war rahmatulah wa barakatuh,

Somali brothers and sisters, I decided to put an end to my membership on this site , and I would love to ask for your forgiveness if by any way my comments or threads or pictures or videos or by any mean have offended you ( especially those comments against qabiils ) ,from my part ,I forgive and forget .I will do my best to stay away from this website,but if and only if I decide to come back,it is related to big events in Somaliland in particular or Somalia in general.

أسْتَغْفِرُ اللَّهَ وَ أتُوبُ إلَيْهِ

(I seek the Forgiveness of Allah and repent to Him.)

اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَمَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلا أَنْتَ

(O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.)

Cafis iyo musamax walalayal .

Salam Alekum wa raxmatulah wa barakatuh.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.