Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga. " /> O My Somali People - SomaliNet Forums

Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

O My Somali People

Afka hooyo :) Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ExSomalispotter

O My Somali People

Postby ExSomalispotter » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:52 am

Today I want to Address to My People the Somalis.
Before I even start with Different people I start with mine.

How many Somalis on this Earth love the Europe and America so much. To an Extent that they even hate other Muslim but love the Gaalo Kuffar.

To many To many. By Allah the Lord of the 7 Heavens and the Worlds I have met people like them, but instead hate the Muslims in so and so Countries and Love the Kuffar in These countries. Are you favouring The Kuffar more than your own true nation the Ummah of Muhammad Peace be upon him. Are you favouring the People who Killed your own people, took your land without any right and brain wash your children to become Kuffar. Are favouring those want your resources and want to deplete it.

How many Somalis say "I Hate all Arabs" and then say "The Jews are better than them". This betrayal amongst the Muslims did you know Prophet Muhammad was Arab, Did you know Prophet Shuaib was Arab, Did you know that Prophet Saleh was Arab, Did you know Prophet Hud was Arab.

Did you let Nationalism take over your Soul, Let me tell you one thing, Allah does not care if you are Arab or Somali or Cadaan, He will only see you as a Believer Child of Adam or a Kuffar child of Adam and thats it. What will be the first thing Allah will ask to you in the day of Judgement, the first thing will be Salah, and if you pray 5 times a day, everyday your Deeds will be easy.

those who Favour your Jews and the Christians more than Your Arab Brothers, What do you say 17 times a day in your Salah

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

You know what this Ayah means in Tafseer Imam at tabari and Ibn Kathir and Al Qordobi
those who envoked God's Anger is the Jews
and those who have gone astray is the Christians

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger (Jews) or of those who are astray (Christians).

Did the Arab Muslims envoked God's anger, Did the Arab Muslims Have gone Astray.
No, if they do they will become Kuffar.

And after This Ayah you said Ameen.

In surah al Baqarah ayah 120

وَلَن تَرْضَى عَنكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلاَ النَّصَارَى حَتَّى تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ قُلْ إِنَّ هُدَى اللّهِ هُوَ الْهُدَى وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءهُم بَعْدَ الَّذِي جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ نَصِيرٍ

Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'an), then you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper.

This is what happen when you are filled with Nationalism and your deen is just your name. If you make Jewish or Christian Friends and you have Deen as your name they will try to make you into one of them. But if you have a Arab Muslim Friend he is way better than the Kuffar.

May Allah Help our people, May Allah help all Muslim People.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.