Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga. " /> Somali Clans and their Allies - Page 2 - SomaliNet Forums

Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Clans and their Allies

Afka hooyo :) Qaybtan waxaa loogu talagalay dadka wax ku qora luqada Soomaaliga.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Clans and their Allies

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:25 am

Lol a Majeerteen can 1. Open a thread & claim your clan hates them, but they do not hate anyone 2. insult your clan when you bring evidence 3. Call you sheegaato (at the same time all this is happening, praise some who’s so called clan they are insulting while wanting Kablalax unity) *tomorrow it will be Darood unity & Mareexaan will be praised like Ogadeen today*

But you can’t respond it’s shocking to the little dhabayaco mind.

They instigate you then act shocked & surprised and throw insults, I rather have other’s be irratated by the Darood boogyman. Do not come for me or my people, I try my best to avoid you.
Were did i insult your clan
War beenta dhaf
Call me dhabayco all u want
You
PNH
Cuqdadlow

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:31 am

Mareexan hates ogaadeen for sure. MJs just talk the talk , they are too smart . They are politically very influencial but if you bitch slap them , no problems.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:44 am

Lol a Majeerteen can 1. Open a thread & claim your clan hates them, but they do not hate anyone 2. insult your clan when you bring evidence 3. Call you sheegaato (at the same time all this is happening, praise some who’s so called clan they are insulting while wanting Kablalax unity) *tomorrow it will be Darood unity & Mareexaan will be praised like Ogadeen today*

They instigate you then act shocked & surprised and throw insults, I rather have other’s be irratated by the Darood boogyman. Do not come for me or my people, I try my best to avoid you.

:lol: anagaa gardaran bro let them carry on. Like a cunug we’ll pat the head and say sax

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

:lol: anagaa gardaran bro let them carry on. Like a cunug we’ll pat the head and say sax

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:35 am

Majerteen hates everyone Stop suuraha, they might not know you well but I know you hate all Somali. Manta Waa Durbaanka Kablalax to bring in (OG) & Durbaanka Mucaraadnimo to bring in (Hawiye & Dir, Isaaq)

Durbaanka Darood, Kabalalax & Harti aa tuntaan laa idala baray, today Durbaan Kablalax baa tumasa, the same Ogaden aad ONLF Tigre uu dhibi jirtay, just like the Warlords in Muqdisho & both PL & SL, waax aad uu tahay baa iska yaar, Cadoowtinimo aan ahayn, Wixi Yaqaan baa Yaqaan! jidwaaq & Absame kale, Geri iyo Jambeel war kooda daa!

Marexaan, Arab Salalah, Leelkase iyo Awrtable na Durbaan Darood baa uu tuntaan aan wax kaa jira usaan jirin, cadoow baa kuu tihin Marexaan baa la idin daba Dhigaay, Leelkase na PL awoodeeda bad madaafic gaalkacyo kula Dhacdeen! Awrtable, Ciise & Arab Salah aad xaqiirteen warkiisa daa!

Harti na laa isku baray Warsangeli baa ugu dambeeyay oo ku laysayn Garowe dhexdeeda oo Dhiigodo yaal maad gadateen Kuraasti, Hal qoof sheikh & Issim aah oo xitaa uu tacsidayeey maleeh! Dashiishle, Geesi Guule, Libaan Gaashe & Kaskiqabe aad cunaqabatayseen warkooda daa!

Hawiye na argoosi Shacaabkooda Xabashi umaad soo ijaraateen.

Bantu,Caadcaad, Dir, Isaaq iyo DM na warkooda baa daa!

Somali waxay kaa Deegi ladahaay Waa Xiin, Xaaran, Xasaarad & Xaasidnimo Majerteen.

Indho adeeyga kuuye Cuqdaadi naagu maajiirto Walaahi oo Bilaah cuqdaad baa idin Dishay!
afkaaga caano lagu qabay, you vocalized precisely the majority of Darood's sentiment towards the trouble makers. :up:

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:23 am

Marehan inaa loo fakaro maahane ma fakaraan

Hadalka PNH maad idinka ku hadashaan

Nin wax xeeriyo weeyaan ninkaan

Idinka xumaan aad MJ u qabtaan baad la horimari weydeen yaa mareexaaniya

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.