Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finnish-Somali politician: That's my son in jihadist video -

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
newsbot

Finnish-Somali politician: That's my son in jihadist video -

Postby newsbot » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:00 am

AUTO NEWS POST (beta).

YLE NewsFaisal Ali Warabe, a former presidential candidate in his native Somalia, confirms to Yle that he is the father of a Finnish jihadist appearing in a propaganda video by the militant fundamentalist group Islamic State. Warabe says he contacted Finnish ...

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd ... eo/7396194

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Finnish-Somali politician: That's my son in jihadist vid

Postby gobdoon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:31 am

It's typical another broken Isaq family , it's every where while they are busy either chewing Qaat and their illogical dream of dividing Somalia , I bet you could count the number of times he has seen his son ILAYN WA ODAY ISKU DARMAY OO WAXYAABO KALE BA MADAXA KA GALAY.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Re: Finnish-Somali politician: That's my son in jihadist vid

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 am

It's typical another broken Isaq family , it's every where while they are busy either chewing Qaat and their illogical dream of dividing Somalia , I bet you could count the number of times he has seen his son ILAYN WA ODAY ISKU DARMAY OO WAXYAABO KALE BA MADAXA KA GALAY.

Somaliland was never part of Somalia so how is it possible for SL or the communities that live there to break up Somalia?

All Somalis chew khat leaves and for your information khat planes from Kenya lands in Mogadishu 5 times a day and distributed through out Somalia while khat is transported from Ethiopia to SL on a daily basis. So every day there's one cargo of Khat. I'm going to make the argument that more khat is chewed in Somalia.

How is it a broken Isaaq family? In order for a family to be considered an Isaaq family, the mother and the father have to be Isaaq. In this case they're not.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.