Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

farah family feud:mo farah attacked by his brothers

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: farah family feud:mo farah attacked by his brothers

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:29 am

This is what happens when you marry out, you lose the ties you had with your community & eventually take on your spouse's identity.

Bahdii diida bahal baa cunna!
The same applies in regards to hijab.
-
-
-

If you don't wear the hijab then slowly you lose touch with the spiritual attachment to that Islamic attire until eventually you sever that crucial connection to something with immeasurable benefits.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun May 24, 2015 3:34 pm

What race is his wife? She looks weird. I can't even tell.
her mother is Yemeni and father cadaan.what is that in dna lingo?

velvet,if the kneegrow did not contact them for years and did not even buy his younger brothers the latest trainers for eid just once,i fully support their decision to earn a little from the media.streets gotta eat.

How about cooking your own instead of taking money from shiisheye to sling mud?

Wax xishoonaya maaha :down:

BeyondQabil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BeyondQabil » Tue May 26, 2015 5:04 am

^^^^ neither I'm just calling out his foolish ways for marrying a manly looking gold digger and cutting off his family. Why must I be a qabilist? And no I'm not jealous because I don't find him remotely attractive.
Remember you're the same person who was said to be looking like a boy? :lol: :lol:

Don't attack people for their looks unless you're willing to put your face up for scrutiny too. Furthermore, he's not bound to marry a person that you or i find attractive; but what he finds attractive. What she gives him, you don't know.

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Tue May 26, 2015 9:27 am

^^^^ neither I'm just calling out his foolish ways for marrying a manly looking gold digger and cutting off his family. Why must I be a qabilist? And no I'm not jealous because I don't find him remotely attractive.
Remember you're the same person who was said to be looking like a boy? :lol: :lol:

Don't attack people for their looks unless you're willing to put your face up for scrutiny too. Furthermore, he's not bound to marry a person that you or i find attractive; but what he finds attractive. What she gives him, you don't know.
You're an irrelevant kikuyu gaal and I look 100 times better than you and this manly looking woman and you don't even know what I look like to be making that stupid comment. Still doesn't change the fact that he is a coon who married a woman who turned him down once for a Jamaican guy and got pregnant and dumped by him and then came back to him when she realised his potential now he's raising a kid out of wedlock that isn't even his I would never allow my son to do that to himself and you're opinion is irrelevant to me.

BeyondQabil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BeyondQabil » Tue May 26, 2015 10:53 am

You're an irrelevant kikuyu gaal and I look 100 times better than you and this manly looking woman and you don't even know what I look like to be making that stupid comment. Still doesn't change the fact that he is a coon who married a woman who turned him down once for a Jamaican guy and got pregnant and dumped by him and then came back to him when she realised his potential now he's raising a kid out of wedlock that isn't even his I would never allow my son to do that to himself and you're opinion is irrelevant to me.
Your opinion is irrelevant to Mo. Mo, has made his choice. He doesn't care about your "beauty" that is 100 times better than mine.

If mo wanted pure-unadulterated virgins from Somalia, he'd have gotten four. If he wanted a stunning half-Moroccan/half-white woman that would have been shocked at a two-plate date, he'd have gotten two. But he didn't. He went for the person that he believed was the best. Who had one child born out of wedlock. Some of the most despicable wives were virgins before they got married. Virginity is good, but not everything. He's happy. Are you?

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Tue May 26, 2015 11:07 am

Your opinion is irrelevant to Mo. Mo, has made his choice. He doesn't care about your "beauty" that is 100 times better than mine.

If mo wanted pure-unadulterated virgins from Somalia, he'd have gotten four. If he wanted a stunning half-Moroccan/half-white woman that would have been shocked at a two-plate date, he'd have gotten two. But he didn't. He went for the person that he believed was the best. Who had one child born out of wedlock. Some of the most despicable wives were virgins before they got married. Virginity is good, but not everything. He's happy. Are you?
I dont care about your opinion he's still a coon :lol: . That's the last time I reply to you bye kikuyu grasshopper.

BeyondQabil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BeyondQabil » Tue May 26, 2015 11:24 am

I dont care about your opinion he's still a coon :lol: . That's the last time I reply to you bye kikuyu grasshopper.
I'm not a Kikuyu grasshopper. My opinion doesn't matter to you. Neither does the opinion of a girl who looks like a boy matter to Mo. ;)

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Tue May 26, 2015 1:06 pm

I'm not a Kikuyu grasshopper. My opinion doesn't matter to you. Neither does the opinion of a girl who looks like a boy matter to Mo. ;)
Funny because you don't even know what I look like. Why are you so butthurt about me calling him a coon and calling her manly? :? Is it because she's gaal and you're gaal so you feel the need to defend her. :lol: you're pathetic she's still a manly kuffar that had a kid out of wedlock and he's a coon for marrying her. Keep getting butthurt hurt kikuyu kuffar :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.