Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habar Jeclo come in

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Habar Jeclo come in

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:55 am

Boon Dover? Really?

Doqontii Ogaden, the #1 Xplaya fan girl, you probably think that was clever, we cant blame you for you belong to the Ogaden band of halfwits.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:33 am

BOONKII IIDOOR.Hadaba inaad midgaan caadaqaate ah inaad tahay waad qiratay.Doqon inaad tahay bal eeg cidina ma rumaysanayso Teeda kale anu iidoor wada caayi maayo lakiin xaqiiqdaa waxay tahay inaad Mareexaan idinku ka boon badantihiin.

iidoor waxaa ku dhex jira Ree Dood,Ree Kuul Carre iyo GAALOMADOW fara badan sida Akiishada Jibriil Abokor (Miyaadan maqal odhaahada ah AKIISHADII CABANOOWDAY?????) Oo Macnaheedu yahay Gaalamadowdii ree Cabane ku biirtay.

About your ignoble laangaab sub clan ? The famous nick tells a lot GAALO-DHINAC-WEYN...Macnuhuna waa GAALOMADOWDII iidoorka sheegadka u ahayd :pac:

Lalune

Postby Lalune » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:18 am

Listen, there is nothing wrong with being Bon or Boni. They're fellow Somali's, so there is no shame there.
Secondly, if u were to re-read the document you posted, it says they are a part of the Bon Marehan subclan of the Marehan clan. The next bit states another Marehan subclan which is NOT Bon. Your document contradicted your point!!! Don't even try that.
Those names are Somali names, but you wouldn't know that, ina Xabashi. I know you're pressed, but please bring some better material, sxb
It is you who denies your Bon lineage, not me. Surely you are the one who thinks there is something wrong with being Bon. All I have asked is for you to accept your documented Bon heritage, as you said, there is no shame in embracing your true Bon self.

The Bon Marehan are fellow Somalis, as long as they stop eating dead meat, which I think is not good for you anyway, they should not be discriminated against.
:lol:
Walahi, you're pathetic ina Xabashi. I didn't even state my qabil, so miss me with that :roll:
Okay, lets say MX are Bon, adiga maxaa tahay then? Are you HJ? How come you guys are named after your Xabashi ancestor? Who does hoyotirisi?? Who is the dad? :D
Habesha boy, you need to stay out of Somali affairs and keep MX out of your mouth. They are true warriors and expanded our land while fighting off enemies/colonizers while you guys sold your daughters and shined their shoes :clap:
You can't reach that level of patriotism, fuleey.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

Walahi, you're pathetic ina Xabashi. I didn't even state my qabil, so miss me with that
I see you have distanced yourself from Bon Marehan real quick :lol:

Dont be ashamed of your heritage, embrace it sxb. But stop the eating of dead things.
while you guys sold your daughters
Amina Boqor says hi :) :up:

Lalune

Postby Lalune » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Walahi, you're pathetic ina Xabashi. I didn't even state my qabil, so miss me with that
I see you have distanced yourself from Bon Marehan real quick

Dont be ashamed of your heritage, embrace it sxb. But stop the eating of dead things.
while you guys sold your daughters
Amina Boqor says hi :)

Ina xabeshi, you need to stop with your inferiority complex. Its not cute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 am

Midgaan Ben Dover you are the Jon Snow of Somalinet, the King of the North, I don't care you're a f-king bastard Gaalo dhinac weyn. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.