Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wearing Hijab

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Wearing Hijab

Postby TeAmo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Girls dudessss I'm finding it so hard to wear my Hijab and Abaya :cry: I just feel like I want to take it off but then I feel bad if I take it off. I miss the wind blowing through my hair and I feel like it limits me from doing things like going out with certain ppl and going certain places and I feel happy when I'm not wearing it coz I can act how I like then, I'm not representing anything. Life is so complicated :down: :down: I cnt even do my activities anymore I rly liked playing football in my spare time but I cnt anymore coz some of our coaches are male. I can't relate to my friends anymore coz I feel like their not like me :? And I cnt hang around with religious ppl either coz I feel like I'm not on their level.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Wearing Hijab

Postby Substance » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:05 pm

I think girls that were hijab is the most beautiful thing that exist and maybe u should try and hangout with muslim friends instead of gaalos? And you dont need to compare yourself to other religious people, you are only putting extra weight on yourself for no reason.

Be strong and have faith :up:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

it is a test of iman. it is hard but as muslims we will always face difficulties because life in the world is a prison but a paradise of nonmuslims. keep steadfast and ask Allah to maintain your patience, when you make steps towards Allah, you will find Allah running to you. those freinds (they aren't good freinds if they don't respect your faith) will desert you on the day of judgement though you want to waste a life on vain enjoyment with them. look after your akhirah because only then will you have the dunya right at your feet.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm

why would wanna take off your hijab and show that jareer hair of yours?

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Go and suck Meluis Zenawi's diick :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Go and suck Meluis Zenawi's diick :up:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Mooryan Teamo,

You claimed to be currently rockin a bald head in another thread, verily I am only trying to safeguard mankind from such an awful sight.

Fey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 am

I can't fathom how a piece of cloth on your head can be so limiting.

The football thing is particularly odd. You know you can just about play any sport with a hijab right?

Sealion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sealion » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 am

O Daughter of Islam: Become Modest!
Do not remove the veil,
Do not remove the Hijab from upon you and then become regretful,
Guard your beauty if it’s Honour that you Seek,
Because the people around you are like wolves on the prowl,
‘Wallahi’ this is so true,
They killed in you the most beautiful thing about you:

‘Al Hayaa’ Modesty.
Wa’nissa un Kaasiya’tun Aariyaa’tun Maa’ila’tun Moomi’lat

And women that are ‘Kaasiyat’, they have clothes on, they have fabric on their bodies, ‘Aariyaat’ but they’re Naked.

They’re wearing clothes but it ‘s as if they’re not wearing anything, They’re clothes are offering no concealment for them, like the women we see nowaydays,
‘Maa’ilaat; Moomilaat’, They sway side to side, In the way they walk, the way they talk and the way they interact with the opposite gender.

The Prophet SAW says :

“ laa yadkhulna Jannah wa la yajidni riha”

They do not enter Jannah these types of people. And they will not even be able to find the Fragrance of Jannah.
--References from
[SoldierofAllah2 – Queen of Islam- Powerful lecture]

May Allah Subhana Wa ta’alaa ease this struggle for us. Ameen.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 am

I can't fathom how a piece of cloth on your head can be so limiting.

The football thing is particularly odd. You know you can just about play any sport with a hijab right?

You can't be running around in shorts which is the uniform In front of a man hijabed or not :? And do u kno how hot it gets under Neath there trust me I tried to wear jogging bottoms and hijab but u have to wear the correct uniform, long trousers are not allowed except in training sessions.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 am

Mooryan Teamo,

You claimed to be currently rockin a bald head in another thread, verily I am only trying to safeguard mankind from such an awful sight.
I didn't say currently I said I was :!: Seems like u dnt use ur brain to think and read properly u use ur big feet instead. Like I said go suck some Ethiopian diick Adidas Ababa whatever the hell it's called is that way mate :arrow:

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 am

Jazakala khair every1 for the advise and encouragement wallahi its appreciated. :heart: Wish I had strict Parents who encouraged me to wear hijab from a young age those of u that have be grateful to them.

Fey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 pm

You can't be running around in shorts which is the uniform In front of a man hijabed or not :? And do u kno how hot it gets under Neath there trust me I tried to wear jogging bottoms and hijab but u have to wear the correct uniform, long trousers are not allowed except in training sessions.
I played football all throughout high school (+ local club). This + hijab is what I use to wear. No problems what so ever.

I use to wear my 'sports hijab' (= breathable cotton), for me overheating to the point were I physically couldn't play the sport, or ever to the point of great discomfort, was never a problem. And yeah, if getting a little hot and sweaty is really that much of an issue football (read: all sports) is not for you.

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 pm

First of all thank god I'm a man :D

Now lets get to business :|

You feel like you cant hang with your friends because you cant go where they go. Correct?
If so thats good because me with a big beard even if my imaan was super low I would never be caught at a club because my reputation would be tarnished along with people looking at me weird for not looking like others at the scene.

I myself stopped hanging with a lot of my muslim friends because they waste my time during the day and I felt like I was always being used
But you could make a muslim women sports team in your area and play recreationally. Maybe some indoor place that you could rent out for a couple of hours. Theres a lot in my area but not sure about yours.

Or better yet give up soccer and find something more useful to do with your time. But make sure you still exercise.

I tried my best to give you advise walaal. But remember your hijab keeps away unwanted attention and gives you the ajar.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Take it off.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.