Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

most resourceful Region of somalia Hiraan (video 2 proof)

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: most resourceful Region of somalia Hiraan (video 2 proof

Postby Casanova25 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 am

Too many sheegatos on this site :snoop:
:lol: :lol:

Anakoo umoodey inoo namararsiinkaro that mudug mentality!!

Wallahi all his info are my old posts!

He hates cali doobweyne because they protecting him from hiiraan!!

He is hg, they exposed him in topix

Notice I don't hate hg I'm just talking about this troll who wants to large his HAG base by including us his dirty wars!!

Piss off troll!!
what me exposed in topix.. :? Nigga plzz.

I don't like Cali madaxweyne for political reasons. don't say wallahi. bc Wallahi o ballahi o tallahi i grow up hearing stories about Geesiga Uleex Farax. waa Reer Eiidle's pride.

let me ask you a question? why did some of Cabdi Yusuf tribes became angry and left Hiiraan? second question. Farax Gubadleey, Cabdi cismaan USC and many others WHO have dearly fought for beesha interests. had one enemy in front of them called doqonkii Cali madaxweyne..

All in All.. I'm Nin Xawaadle Cabdi Yusuf ah. and you can fuuck of.. mr. fake ass, who never stands for his ppl. I liberated Hiiraan many times with Uleex, Cabdi Cismaan was the man behind MSB fall. Farax gubadleey committed the biggeste genocide in the history of somalia.

Now be kind and fuck off.. and if we was in hiiraan now i would have feed you with the crocodiles of the sh. river. --> never fcuk with a reer Eiidle. remember the horror of the river.. :ufdup:
Last edited by Casanova25 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Individual » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Wallahi all his infos are from my old posts!

He hates cali doobweyne because they are protecting hiiraan from him!!

Its some thing these guys often express it honestly...they hate the most cali madaxweyne, are ok abit with agoon, support too much cabdi yusuf and cabdalle because we are more open people.

Notice I don't hate hg I'm just talking about this troll who wants to large his HAG base by including us his dirty wars!!

Piss off troll!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Wallahi all his infos are from my old posts!

He hates cali doobweyne because they are protecting hiiraan from him!!

Its some thing these guys often express it honestly...they hate the most cali madaxweyne, are ok abit with agoon, support too much cabdi yusuf and cabdalle because we are more open people.

Piss off troll!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

He is the worest troll in snet with multi-user names and clans!

The reason is 3alashan tajneed/qafaal, he gathers much clans from ajuraan to fiqi shini!!

Our people don't have this mentality!! We are pro-somali wan, politically hawiye but have a large independence. Uks head of jaaliyada was most of the times from my clan. We have a pan-somalist party called somali unification party. Most somali popular and neutral website is from my clan.

BigRedBook
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BigRedBook » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 pm

HIRAAN BELONGS TO SHIIKHAAL. :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.