Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Postby Mk777 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:47 pm

OD, I know you here to settle and old score and for your hypocrisy you from sool are oppssesed with jubbaland and talk about a land you gonna buy in some Jazeera yet you are using for us the word pillage kkkk we are native to Hiiraan no one here was before us except the mythical Ajuraan. Hawadle, jareer and gugundhabe replaced them at the same time. I will post some story from a book when first hawadle jareer and gugundhabe met and marked their lands. Hawadle had already had on the east side, jareer took the western banks of shabelle. They came from Ethiopia and dolow via gedo. The area hawadle reached today is beyond the mark between ex degodia and jareer. These nomads were not allowed to the river by the jareer so they start from banaanka very remote area that floods dont reach it. In 1934, the Italy built the bridges between the two sides, this has made easy for hawadle to settle in this side by 1938. This area on the west side is called buundowayn. It's not something like we took recently. We have grandfathers who was born in i let ok? this is normal just like people move to the big cities from baadiyaha. After that, gaaljecel nomads from shabeelooyinka moved to the jareer side of liiqliiqato but not the jareer villages along the bank just from the city side with me? Hawadle settled both the city side of buundowayn and the villages along the southren western banks with the jareer, they became allied politically since they mainly on the west side and hawadle uses them in there. Dabageed tried to disarm the jijeele gaaljecel militias who were fighting on the west side so he tried to start with jareer militias so he can be feared. Our dhaqan called him and told him to give back jareer their weapons and tikniko within 2 hours otherwise....wallahi he gave them back stright away. This is clan policy and no xamar or hirshabelle can change it. So we talked about hawadle settling the whole jareer southren side starting from baladweyne and gaaljecel just the city side from liiqliiqato bridge ok? Now the jareer dominate the western Northside of the river that goes to Ethiopia and jijeele is not connected with the city from the bridge instead hawadle settled next to the bridge north of the road and south of it is gaaljecel...its where in the map says wadada aamin..this hawadle area is called shanta dabakaayo and behind it starts ut from jijeele a place called suuqa huruwaa with they share with gaaljecel and gets closed whenever they fight and this he says gaaljecel controls hawlwadaag! He is limited to one side of that road called heegan the other side is called hilaac wich is jijeele except from these hawadle and jareer pockets that are adjacent to the river. Very clear. Now my educated gaaljecel brother still has nomadic mind and cant read the map. Pls OD just talk about this point. Doesnt this map show buundoweyn and hawlwadaag on one side? That's called qoraxsin that is why HOL calls it galbeedka baladweyne. Why the bridge is located in the middle of hawadle if there were no people on both side.

Finally I have a theory that hawadle are the majority in the west how? Let us say this village in sool is found in the west of the river and it used to had a tiny finishi farmers then the British came and settled in it. The dhulbahante nomads who are the majority on the Eastside of the river moved to it bc of the admin and schools and police and arab businnes with the time the fiqishini has disappeared from its map and it became 90% dhulbahante(buuloburde). This is the only western degmo and the biggest western rural, if you add it the western district of buundoweyn in Lascaanood who are settled also by dhulbahante while three smaller clans share the other western district of laascaanood but are spread in the western country side as nomads once they going togdheer, once they going sanaag, once they going nugaal(the two shabelle and bay and bakool) then who is bigger the one who constitutes the urban side or the one who are like the bidoon/ the withouts who settle between the gulf countries and there for have no nationality. gaaljecels biggest clans are called caloofi, caafi, barsane(the clan of sheikh Hassan barsane he was from jowhar not from hiiraan) all live in shabeelooyinka. Closest village to hiiraan is shaaw at the border with middle shabelle. Same for walawayn, doqondiid and Ahmed adan in jubooyinka. We have very tiny ones with the name abtisame and dirirsame in two villages named duqda and ceelcali and that waax in hawlwadaag. Yet their side is empty one of the seasons as they join these in neighboring regions and it causes wars between them. Right now those in middle shabelle are fighting those in lower shabelle over land. . I'm not saying gaaljecel are small clan but they are very scarttred, disorganized, have no single ugaas. The ugaas in xamar wich the govt uses is not the son or from the family of their traditional house in buqda. These are with al Shabaab. They have another one in qurbaha another one for jubooyinka another for bakool.

Buundoweyne nabadoon lixle is my cabdi yuusuf nabadoon

The map of buundoweyne and hawlwadaag. Answer this pls doesnt it in the same side of howlwadaag(galbeedl. You see xaawo take and kooshin on the east side where he claims hawadle are limited to and says buundoweyn is located to!! Yaab! I dont wanna to waste my time with this nomad on the move.
Look gaaljecel territory: southern side of wadada buundada kor Marta howlwadaag wich is called heegan. Other side is jijeele mainly except the section adjacent to the river. With that side hawadle live in some area in this gaaljecel side opposite of xerada lamagalaay. I this lives our saraakiil and new people. It used to be qubuuro but the admin has removed it and we got it. Technically was no man's land. Not xoog lol just the way hg settled in salaama it used to be qubuuro. We have also added southren outskirts of howlwadaag to buundowayn. This is behind them tomorrow they will be an island! Is dhexgalka waa fiicanahay marabna inay magaalada kala qaybsanaato. Taking over peacefully like the English took over the Dutch in New York. This is the solution for galkacyo.
Ahh kkkk on the move kulaha.who lives around doon kokoy Ila durdur on the river Past raangabow all the way to this shaw u are mentioning? Buundoweyn itself has gaaljecel population. This guy has jokes walahi. Listen sxb there is one clan is history who has been banned from beledweyne and it certainly isn’t mine u understand? I have told u and I will repeat again if u had the ability to take shit west of the river walahi u would have a long time ago. The entire west of hiiraan ana iska leh. Come to doon maleeko, durdur, buq aqable ceel Cali and we will find out very quickly if u have any awood in my land. Kulaha dirisame the largest gaaljecel is tiny! Walahi u are deluded and the minute u think of stepping west of the river Past baadicade territory xabad aa noo balan. This nigga waa a lunatic. Worry about the habar gidir massacring ur people, and the fiqi cumar before u even think about my dhul. As I have told u many time after I establish my suq and hospitals I will cut beledweyne into two. Step into howlwadag after that then and we will see who is minority or majority.
kkkk sxb so ok now you acknowledged indirectly that hawadle live in the east since you claimed gaaljecel in buundowayn wich is majority hawadle as you confirmed it kkkkk this bc I mentioned doonsubagle and I acknowledged gaaljecel living in its howlwadaag side in the empty land of the second map between doon subagle and heegaan..see bro ain't biased about gaaljecel. My daughter was crying all last night when ever I try to post stuff and you wasted my time with all this bulshit. Bro I came here nothing against gaaljecel or gugundhabe just to correct all this misinformation.

Buundoweyn is mainly fiiltare when you cross the bridge from garoonka to market to I will show you just its suuq(just fiiltare) then its isbartiibada and horseed all these are hawadle except jareer minority bc this side was their land but they lost it except the villages like gambarlawe; shabelow quracleey we are pretty mixed in there we have the farms and the NGOs...I'm not biased against jareer and I know gaaljecel dont live next to the river apart from some hiilo their camel drinks from but no population or farms I will leave you with this jareer saying telling every qabiil where he lives he said hawadle waa bood/ood afarta jiho kaa xigta oo waa protector laakiin laakiin gaaljecel waa banaanka dhul bus ah kkkkk very true
Baadicade dhul bohol ah (low land plain for farming ) this is very true this is buuloburde and buurwayn. Jareer live baaraka wich is adjacent to the river!

Ma anaa beensheegaaya mise odegaan who said gaaljecel waa banaanka aka boorkaland.

Bro I have live thanks for confirming hawadle living in qoraxsin also know the whole buuloburde is in qarxasin.
Sxb at the end of the day this region can only move forward when each side respect each other’s territory rights etc. Somalis are not oromo every one of us from the largest to the smallest like xaskul hawiye has 2 xaniyo so I can’t tolerate someone who is trying to imply he can gumeeys me which is not true. Anyways I am sure if xawaadle and a United gaaljecel worked together, they would challenge true hawiye (abgal,HG) from hiiraan past both shabelles all the way to the edge of jubaland.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:40 pm

Well said bro. the thing is gaaljecel always get better when they stick hawadle for example during the formation of hirshabelle they were allocated 5 seats the same seats of HG. One aqoonyahan gaaljecel who lives in London recorded video about it saying "I have talked to the HG bros and they said we know this is unfair its odowaa he gave the 5 Seats to each HG subclan!!!" Balxamaa sacad iyo saaleebaan iyo saruur hiiraan ka galay? They only got Habar aji susubclan of ceyr in matabaan. This Habar aji moved to marka and matabaan is becoming hawadle by the day as it's real nomads move in. We have now west side with police and hospital and admin.

After that mp jeesow and gaaljecel dhaqan came to hiiraan and they rejected it . For this reason they go 11 seats after they got splitted from hawadle. Hiraab gone and now abgaals are saying ok hawadle you can take the hiiraan share!!

If gaaljecel sticked with hawadle to the end I'm sure hiiraan would have being given 70% of every thing .

Anyways bro I'm for unity what I'm stating was not to claim the gaaljecel territory just to correct some information as the title says and I know you didnt used to this bc you was considering buundowayn as bari. I said hawadle live in three places from qoraxsin. Buuloburde wich starts from the west of the bridge, west of the river by these mountains in my first video before it reaches farlibaax the jijeele side. This is called banka...if you go further in this west you will meet jiidle. So hawadle borders all gugundhabe from baadicade, gaaljecel, jijeele and jiidle in ethiopa. Since jiidle are farmers like baadicade hawadle nomads spread well in the countryside same with baadicade. Third is buundowayn used to be jareer land before the 30s. I said in my first post where ever there is no gaaljecel and jijeele were abit deep in it. This doesnt mean claming land. I stated spreading in the farmers side like baadicade jiidle and jareer. This is what I'm trying to say. Peace.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:54 pm

Well said bro. the thing is gaaljecel always get better when they stick hawadle for example during the formation of hirshabelle they were allocated 5 seats the same seats of HG. One aqoonyahan gaaljecel who lives in London recorded video about it saying "I have talked to the HG bros and they said we know this is unfair its odowaa he gave the 5 Seats to each HG subclan!!!" Balxamaa sacad iyo saaleebaan iyo saruur hiiraan ka galay? They only got Habar aji susubclan of ceyr in matabaan. This Habar aji moved to marka and matabaan is becoming hawadle by the day as it's real nomads move in. We have now west side with police and hospital and admin.

After that mp jeesow and gaaljecel dhaqan came to hiiraan and they rejected it . For this reason they go 11 seats after they got splitted from hawadle. Hiraab gone and now abgaals are saying ok hawadle you can take the hiiraan share!!

If gaaljecel sticked with hawadle to the end I'm sure hiiraan would have being given 70% of every thing .

Anyways bro I'm for unity what I'm stating was not to claim the gaaljecel territory just to correct some information as the title says and I know you didnt used to this bc you was considering buundowayn as bari. I said hawadle live in three places from qoraxsin. Buuloburde wich starts from the west of the bridge, west of the river by these mountains in my first video before it reaches farlibaax the jijeele side. This is called banka...if you go further in this west you will meet jiidle. So hawadle borders all gugundhabe from baadicade, gaaljecel, jijeele and jiidle in ethiopa. Since jiidle are farmers like baadicade hawadle nomads spread well in the countryside same with baadicade. Third is buundowayn used to be jareer land before the 30s. I said in my first post where ever there is no gaaljecel and jijeele were abit deep in it. This doesnt mean claming land. I stated spreading in the farmers side like baadicade jiidle and jareer. This is what I'm trying to say. Peace.
Kkk HG caadi ma ahaan these guys are causing problems from mj land all the way to marka. At the end of the day hiiraan ila middle shabelle people will fall out but eventually they will come to an understanding however long it takes as these people intermarry , have been living together for centuries etc. The true problem now we have is jubaland were we have all daarood from bosaso, sool iyo sanaag Ila Ethiopia saying I own this land maxaa iga qaad karta. I’m sure there is some xawaadle living there also and that is the real problem facing us right now. If we don’t do something about that region soon it is khalas they will run with the most fertile region in Somalia with the most potential.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 am

Kkk HG caadi ma ahaan these guys are causing problems from mj land all the way to marka. At the end of the day hiiraan ila middle shabelle people will fall out but eventually they will come to an understanding however long it takes as these people intermarry , have been living together for centuries etc. The true problem now we have is jubaland were we have all daarood from bosaso, sool iyo sanaag Ila Ethiopia saying I own this land maxaa iga qaad karta. I’m sure there is some xawaadle living there also and that is the real problem facing us right now. If we don’t do something about that region soon it is khalas they will run with the most fertile region in Somalia with the most potential.
:up: bro I have no problem with HG i like them moving south of hiiraan bc we are the closest green land. Majority of these in marka are from matabaan area they r called habar aji indhacade subclan. Ceyr in there are week to fight cali madaxweyne bc of this migration. Ceyr now resorted to ambushing and jid gal after they lost the war. We may have no influence in this govt but we r free now. Our macawisleey who are armed by the SNA kicked their asses to guriceel but former govt was against SNA arming them in the name of shabaab so regionally we are stronger now. Taliyaha ciidanka is from maxaas so he said fuck them from the ass. Former one was agoon.

Macawisleey opened eastern road between jalalaqsi and buuloburde.

You see now we are in the border with Ethiopia. Eatren hiiraan has never been safe as it's under this Govt not bc they support us but there is no hiraab policy as macawisleey border their clans in the east and south.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:42 am

:up: bro I have no problem with HG i like them moving south of hiiraan bc we are the closest green land. Majority of these in marka are from matabaan area they r called habar aji indhacade subclan. Ceyr in there are week to fight cali madaxweyne bc of this migration. Ceyr now resorted to ambushing and jid gal after they lost the war. We may have no influence in this govt but we r free now. Our macawisleey who are armed by the SNA kicked their asses to guriceel but former govt was against SNA arming them in the name of shabaab so regionally we are stronger now. Macawisleey opened eastern road between jalalaqsi and buuloburde.

You see now we are in the border with Ethiopia. Eatren hiiraan has never been safe as it's under this Govt not bc they support us but there is no hiraab policy as macawisleey border their clans in the east and south.
Hmm that is true. Laakin they are oppressing biyomaal, geledi etc in this region who form the majority of the population in lower shabelle. My theory is that diamonds form under pressure. For instance, look at murosade who were getting oppressed by HG for years and now they have taken over the prime areas such as howlwadag in mogadishu. I think we will see the same with these communities in lower shabelle such as biyomaal, geledi etc who will wake up sooner or later.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:38 am

:up: bro I have no problem with HG i like them moving south of hiiraan bc we are the closest green land. Majority of these in marka are from matabaan area they r called habar aji indhacade subclan. Ceyr in there are week to fight cali madaxweyne bc of this migration. Ceyr now resorted to ambushing and jid gal after they lost the war. We may have no influence in this govt but we r free now. Our macawisleey who are armed by the SNA kicked their asses to guriceel but former govt was against SNA arming them in the name of shabaab so regionally we are stronger now. Macawisleey opened eastern road between jalalaqsi and buuloburde.

Hmm that is true. Laakin they are oppressing biyomaal, geledi etc in this region who form the majority of the population in lower shabelle. My theory is that diamonds form under pressure. For instance, look at murosade who were getting oppressed by HG for years and now they have taken over the prime areas such as howlwadag in mogadishu. I think we will see the same with these communities in lower shabelle such as biyomaal, geledi etc who will wake up sooner or later.
biimaal have welcomed HG in the region even in 1994 when hawadle was fighting HG them and garre were with them. Our southren USC sought refugee in qoryooley wich has relatively cabdi Yusuf hawadle presence and with the protection of jiido, garre rivals in qoryooleey. Garre are pro hawiye bc rahanwayn are backing jiido. HG is creating alternative country in walawayn and qalimow for its hiraab and garre depth so they started investing in leego wich is mainly gaaljecel along side with shantacaleemo of digil. duduble and cayr have settled in leego some work for hormuud some are samaasiro they buy xoolaha gaaljecel iyo garre. This is seen by gaaljecel a coming threat!

I googled a link for leego and hormuud bc i heard the story from gaaljecel.
http://idalenews.com/archives/59849

When gaaljecel have border with HG they will make peace with hawadle karma is coming kkkkkk

I dont give a fk about biimaal. I'm with HG when it comes to non HAGs also like I said HG needs a pasture so instead of putting their eyes on hiiraan let them go else where.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 am

biimaal have welcomed HG in the region even in 1994 when hawadle was fighting HG them and garre were with them. Our southren USC sought refugee in qoryooley wich has relatively cabdi Yusuf hawadle presence and with the protection of jiido, garre rivals in qoryooleey. Garre are pro hawiye bc rahanwayn are backing jiido. HG is creating alternative country in walawayn and qalimow for its hiraab and garre depth so they started investing in leego wich is mainly gaaljecel along side with shantacaleemo of digil. duduble and cayr have settled in leego some work for hormuud some are samaasiro they buy xoolaha gaaljecel iyo garre. This is seen by gaaljecel a coming threat!

I googled a link for leego and hormuud bc i heard the story from gaaljecel.
http://idalenews.com/archives/59849

When gaaljecel have border with HG they will make peace with hawadle karma is coming kkkkkk

I dont give a fk about biimaal. I'm with HG when it comes to non HAGs also like I said HG needs a pasture so instead of putting their eyes on hiiraan let them go else where.
This is not 1991 sxb. If HG think they can conquer this land using Shaati hormuud they are dreaming walahi. As for this Cabdi yusuf it is there interest to work with us they do not have numbers there besides we are good friends there not like in hiiraan. Duduble waa 2 qof kkk I’m sure u know that sahal80 they only have a bit of cash. If they bring there whole cid I’m sure they will still be a minority been kuuma sheegay.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:09 am

In the 1960/70s that used to be a Darod neighborhood in Mogadishu. The most beautiful area of Mogadishu when it came to real estate, also it was the most expensive area.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:57 am

In the 1960/70s that used to be a Darod neighborhood in Mogadishu. The most beautiful area of Mogadishu when it came to real estate, also it was the most expensive area.
Yhh I think along with hodan which is HG neighbourhood. We have murosade there now who are punching above there weight and holding their own against the big boys (HG, Abgal)

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 am

Yhh I think along with hodan which is HG neighbourhood. We have murosade there now who are punching above there weight and holding their own against the big boys (HG, Abgal)
Hodan also used to be an upperclass, darod neighborhood in Mogadishu back in the days.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Mk777..........sxb you claim I'm obsessed with Jubbaland yet can't keep it out of your mouth.....even though the thread is about Hiiraan.

My interest in Jubbaland is strictly economic....I dont intend to rape and pillage another man's land.

The entire region is sparsely populated and undeveloped...you could support the whole of Somalia in this region and still have room left.

Jubbaland needs people and investment badly....it's one's patriotic duty to settle and invest there. :) :up:

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:59 pm

No one targets these two dir islands in this see of hawadle after they accepted coohipitation.
Alla Beenta

Sxb, you kept your peace after looking down the the barrel of a gun. Are you forgetting that there are still videos of your elders wailing after they were routed in the final battle of 2015? Your ungrateful folk attacked farming communities despite the fact that our generous Djiboutian cousins were helping defend you guys against AS.

Calaakulin dirta waa isku baahanahay we are now allied with the dir of Ethiopia in this change as every qabiil will have autonomy let only reerow Hassan cry for ileey kkkk
Nigga, we don't need you so why don't you fight the Darood that oppress you in Mustaxil on your own without latching on to the Dir vote in Ethiopia. A few years ago you were calling for our expulsion from Southern Somalia to Somaliland yet here you are hoping for an alliance with us in Ethiopia because there is no other way you can fight the OG that have you chained in Mustaxil etc.
Another example of your hypocrisy.

You want the help of Biimaal's cousins in Ethiopia, Djibouti etc yet here you are wishing harm on them. Walle you are the definition of Gun!

Sadly for you, no HG Geeljires moved to Marka District, only Mukulal Madoows who squatted in the Cad Cad houses of Marka by forcibly marrying their women, and a few Mooryans who laid claim to Kacaan confiscated plantations but these Mooryans relied on local Bantu Labour instead of importing their Geeljire kinsmen to work the land. They would not be fighting you in Maxas in search for pasture if they had vacated their traditional grazing land.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:07 am

Zumaale, hawadle restored back all the border with Ethiopia and those dir are two interior islands look the video i posted wich shows ateenda deefow(I just checked the link disappeared I may try to find it if i got time) Is not this coohibitation? This is the last reconciliation. We stopped any new clashes.

Zumaale we can live together after shaydaankii meesha kabaxey only reerow Hassan are crying for them. We are allied with dulmidiid dir in Ethiopia and we look after the dir interests in hiiraan. HG Is closer to me politically than Dir so it's natural to side with them.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:39 am

Zumaale, hawadle restored back all the border with Ethiopia and those dir are two interior islands look the video i posted wich shows ateenda deefow(I just checked the link disappeared I may try to find it if i got time) Is not this coohibitation? This is the last reconciliation. We stopped any new clashes.

Zumaale we can live together after shaydaankii meesha kabaxey only reerow Hassan are crying for them. We are allied with dulmidiid dir in Ethiopia and we look after the dir interests in hiiraan. HG Is closer to me politically than Dir so it's natural to side with them.

Sahal, I do not even post on Somnet anymore apart from the odd comment here and there. Rarely do I even call you out for any inconsistent statements. However, it is best to not keep silent at times.

We are at peace now but we were not when we came back to our lands in 2015 through Dagaal. Xawaadle villages always neighboured Deefow and Kabxanley, that was ever an issue. The issue was your clan's claim to our farmland which we justifiably resisted through arms. I ain't claiming your land and as long as you are not claiming mine, we will not have an issue.

As for Biimaal, no one is asking you to support anybody. I was just highlighting your hypocrisy. You benefited from Dir benevolence in the form of Djibouti's early role in stabilising Hiiraan and are now seeking Ethiopian Dir subclans as allies in Ethiopia to politically support you against the OG in Mustaxil etc., yet you are actually hoping for harm to come to the Biimaal that are rightfully defending what is theirs.

Waxas waa Gunimo iyo Munaafiqnimo iyo Mangabnimo!

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:39 am

Sahal......can you stop comparing peaceful Harti migration to Harti lands in JL as something similar to hg murder, rape and pillage in S Hoose.

We are not displacing any of the neighbouring clans, nor are we raping/ killing them.

Our Hart brothers have invited us to settle and invest in a massive empty land.....remember the whole of JL is less than 1 million population.....there is no need to rob the locals.

Why dont you hear any local Dir, Rahanweyne, Jareer etc complaining about Darood stealing land.

Only the Bajuni complain about the islands and that is being resolved.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.