Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:15 pm

They exaggerated alot about the "qoraxsin hiiraan or the west side of the river being a Gugundhabe territory and that Hawadle lives on the east side for jealousy. I have been showing the maps before but today I will show them in videos.

I used to say that hawadle are also the majority on the west side of the river how? They have their own western/qoraxsin district/xaafad in baladweyne wich is called buundoweyn while they also live in two pockets of Hawlwadaag one of them in the jijeele side and is called shanta dabakaayo. This pocket is found on the opposite of baar xassan dhiif in the east and I remember abdi shire ciyaar jecel recording a video from there pointing the both sides of the river where he says this side is baarxassandhiif and that side(hawlwadaag) is the house of adeer afyare garaad who was a well known hawadle elder. Also cumar hashi house is there and alot of adan warsame and cabdiyusuf families who own the water walls. I was there last year and I was like wtf is this why gugundhabe have no flood problems as both sides of the river banks are hawadle? Flood that reached the remote and rural hawlwadaag was only this hawadle pocket. Jijeele starts from near the market wich is gets closed bc of their war with gaaljecel who live on the opposite side of that market and then you have the jareer who live in siigaale the nothern banks of hawlwadaag that are adjacent to the shanta dabakaayo (hawadle pocket)

Banka mustaxiil west of the river is hawadle.

In this video you see the ajuran mountains behind or west of the river "wich was splitted by their strength during their escape" and there is the famous burdhiinle mountain east of the river. Hawadle nomads are found between this mountain and the ajuran mountains in a green plain territory they call it banka bc of the floods

This place is called dusmo belongs reer ugaas hawadle its between kabhanleey and deefow. You can see ateenada deefow kkkk behind of it is mahamud gacal adan warsame hawadle. No one targets these two dir islands in this see of hawadle after they accepted coohipitation. I have alot of whatsapp videos from the hawadle farms in kabhanley but I dont dont how to post them here. Calaakulin dirta waa isku baahanahay we are now allied with the dir of Ethiopia in this change as every qabiil will have autonomy let only reerow Hassan cry for ileey kkkk

This is fiiltire the main waax in buundoweyn the other side is dhagaxjibis part of kooshin in the east bank so how you can say hawadle are not found in the westside of the river???

Mapka baladweyne see buundoweyne on the south west of hawlwadaag. The start of hawlwadaag from buundoweyne side is hawadle it's called ex qubuuraha. Maamulka destroyed qubuuraha and gave the land to hawadle. If they continue they can attach it to their pocket in the jijeele(shanta dabakaayo) and make gugundhabe totally landlocked.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@4.7385582,45.216207,15z
Buundoweyn

Buuloburde who's majority hawadle is located on the westside of the river. Tiny baadicade claim it bc before the Italians and arabs settled it hawadle was limited to its east but since 1920s they have been populating it. It used to be baadicade like caynabo used to be dhulbahante so you can say 20 jir hawadle iyo 60 jir baadicade yaa u kala gar qaada bc the hawadle guy he only sees a mainly hawadle town but lixdanjirka knew its history. Buuloburde and buundoweyn make hawadle the majority in qoraxsin.
Taariikhda degmada
Degmada Buulo-burte waxay ku taalaa dhanka qoraxsin ee Wabiga Shabelle, waxeey muqdisho ujirtaa 220km
Last edited by sahal80 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Misinformation spread about Hiiraan

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:37 pm

We restored burdhiinle our border with Ethiopia since the collapse of the qabiil police. Reerow Hassan are begging the oromo to enter hiiraan! Yaab! Jawaasiustaas as Somali xukumaaya ka waran!

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:37 am

Sahal.....why do you feel the need to publicise what your clan owns.......surely the locals know each other and what they own.

I'm always suspicious of people claiming that their clan own everyrhing.

I've been told by many people that Hiiraan has 15 diffetent clans......wirh no single majority....though Hawadle are the single biggest clan in the region.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:29 am

Sxb west of hiiraan is majority gaaljecel no doubt about it. jijeele live 10 kms west of the Ethiopian Border and there biggest town is in bakool. The only reason why we have problems with jijeele is because they are being helped by the Ethiopian army. But the whole jijeele qabiil is less than abtisame laf of the gaaljecel. Xawaadle do not live west of the river in hiiraan sxb maybe near middle shabelle were they have overtaken baddicadde in there dhul.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:36 am

The city will also eventually become two to as it expands to the west inshalah but firstly we need to get our people out of the baadiyo. It’s unacceptable in 2019 for 7 out of 10 of our people (gaaljecel of hiiraan) to be living in baadiyo. That is our biggest problem right now. I’m sure if the people were encouraged to move to towns there would be at least 10 more towns we could found in the next few years

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:07 am

Buundoweyn is also not classed as west of the river by the locals. When people mention qoraxsin/galbeed it is only to refer to the howlwadag xaafad which should be made into two now as it is larger than xaawo tako and buundoweyn put together.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 am

Sxb west of hiiraan is majority gaaljecel no doubt about it. jijeele live 10 kms west of the Ethiopian Border and there biggest town is in bakool. The only reason why we have problems with jijeele is because they are being helped by the Ethiopian army. But the whole jijeele qabiil is less than abtisame laf of the gaaljecel. Xawaadle do not live west of the river in hiiraan sxb maybe near middle shabelle were they have overtaken baddicadde in there dhul.
i welcome debate with you but not hearsaying and bias you must back your argument with figures and numbers. First wrong you committed is saying buundoweyn maaha qoraxsin it's because you call yourself qoraxsin so you see it as "bari" because its settled by hawadle with few jareers in its southern farms..these jareer villages are all annexed by hawadle NGOs since the 90s like iskaashatada and they are all in the west south of buundoweyn like garmbarlaawe, shabeelow, quracleey parallel to luuqjelow. Gaaljecel live in laanta Heegan howlwadaag-burjada ceynte-luuqjeelow wich are all banaanka not the river banks. Hawadle live parallel to them in the river banks with jareerta the real border. Very clear?
Let me tell you big fact that people dont know; the border between hawadle and gugundhabe(including gaaljecel) is not the river its jareerta who r found on the west side of shabelle so hawadle settled in these jareer lands west of the river very clear? We dont steal them but we just use the land they settle and employ them in it. One if these projects is beeraha damalow wich is in YouTube they r south of buundawayn. Personally I dont like jareer but they r cool with hawadle since they r "reer qoraxin" they welcome hawadle who arms them against the gugundhabe

this includes buundoweyn, hilaac side of liiqliiqato. Smaller gugundhabe who are farmers live in the river banks like baadicade and jiidle. Baadicade was annexed by hawadle 80 years ago bc the Italians and arabs have settled their side and fii are the majority in fiidow and buurane next to the shaaw of gaaljecel...you see here we share border with gaaljecel instead of being gaaljecel and baadicade bc we have swallowed them long time ago.

The jijeele side of hawlwadaag is shared by hawadle and jareer as well. Hawadle between liiqliiqato and the market. This area is called shanta dabakaayo. Parallel to hawadle in hilaac are found jareerta in siigaalow..you can see in the map. These jareer are pro hawadle so the jijeele cannot impose in hilaac their westland crap bc we made reconciliation between them that only maamulka hiiraan can operate in there! Funny hawadle backs too the jijeele against gaaljecel!! Jareer are allied with hawadle in deefow bc these in siigaale on the west side live in the east east side from defow and kabhanley. This is why that dir site saying hawadle arming them against jijeele.

In short, If buuloburde is in qoraxsin has hawadle majority and its biggest xaafad is called indhaceel and is located on the west side where no gaaljecel street let alone xaafad, and if buundowayn is mainly hawadle, that makes hawadle the biggest orbanic population in "galbeedka hiiraan" gaaljecel dont have their own xaafad in baladweyne you got "laan" subxaafad.

Map of shanta dabakaayo area huge isn't it? I was there after the flood this is the reason why only hawadle and jareer suffer from flood bc jijeele and gaaljecel are in remote banaan area
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bel ... e01219f189

Hawadle side of hilaac(shanta dabakaayo)

Siigalow jareer side of hilaac

Jijeele vs jareer in hilaac
http://home.cowslafil.com/?p=809
Buundoweyne with howlwadaag in the west of the river

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:35 am

Hawadle iskaashatada NGO

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9725560038
This guy has a lot of links of qoraxsin farms

You see this ceel is for jareerta. Give them jobs, drill for them water and weapons this is how hawadle treats with jareerta in exchange of living in there. This is the real qoraxsin economy!!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:07 am

Sahal.....why do you feel the need to publicise what your clan owns.......surely the locals know each other and what they own.

I've been told by many people that Hiiraan has 15 diffetent clans......wirh no single majority....though Hawadle are the single biggest clan in the region.
I posted this in my regions section for information and documentation and is all about deconstructing the lies that have been spread about hiiraan. If hawadle are not majority in hiiraan how come caydiid backed with all these clans couldnt keep it for a year? How come siyaad barre lost the first Somali town to hawadle wich is buuloburde in Oct 1990? Tried to recapture it from jowhar by moorgan and failed . Hiw come only hawadle fought them in there with all their local clans and refugees? Even luuqjelow wich it's in the gaaljecel side was under hawadle attack

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=639 ... ty&f=false

Why siyaad barre was only mentioning hawadle bc without them hiiraan would have been lost for other clans. Gaaljecel are now loosing walawayn for HG. Hormuud projects are spreading in their villages with double and cayr population. This area is 30km southwest of jowhar. HG r splitting gaaljece abgaal border at qalimow to connect with jowhar from the west. In the future gaaljecel will be a sandwich between hawadle and HG and abgaal and jijeele and wont have boder with garre from balidoogle rather with HG .
Any land the clan who protects it is the majority.

This is the mountains I posted yesterday. See they r on the west of the river. When shisheeye disappears this is how land to Hawadle wich show these politicised have deegaan in reality. Here is the border we share with Ethiopia.
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:12 am

i welcome debate with you but not hearsaying and bias you must back your argument with figures and numbers. First wrong you committed is saying buundoweyn maaha qoraxsin it's because you call yourself qoraxsin so you see it as "bari" because its settled by hawadle with few jareers in its southern farms..these jareer villages are all annexed by hawadle NGOs since the 90s like iskaashatada and they are all in the west south of buundoweyn like garmbarlaawe, shabeelow, quracleey parallel to luuqjelow. Gaaljecel live in laanta Heegan howlwadaag-burjada ceynte-luuqjeelow wich are all banaanka not the river banks. Hawadle live parallel to them in the river banks with jareerta the real border. Very clear?
Let me tell you big fact that people dont know; the border between hawadle and gugundhabe(including gaaljecel) is not the river its jareerta who r found on the west side of shabelle so hawadle settled in these jareer lands west of the river very clear? We dont steal them but we just use the land they settle and employ them in it. One if these projects is beeraha damalow wich is in YouTube they r south of buundawayn. Personally I dont like jareer but they r cool with hawadle since they r "reer qoraxin" they welcome hawadle who arms them against the gugundhabe

this includes buundoweyn, hilaac side of liiqliiqato. Smaller gugundhabe who are farmers live in the river banks like baadicade and jiidle. Baadicade was annexed by hawadle 80 years ago bc the Italians and arabs have settled their side and fii are the majority in fiidow and buurane next to the shaaw of gaaljecel...you see here we share border with gaaljecel instead of being gaaljecel and baadicade bc we have swallowed them long time ago.

The jijeele side of hawlwadaag is shared by hawadle and jareer as well. Hawadle between liiqliiqato and the market. This area is called shanta dabakaayo. Parallel to hawadle in hilaac are found jareerta in siigaalow..you can see in the map. These jareer are pro hawadle so the jijeele cannot impose in hilaac their westland crap bc we made reconciliation between them that only maamulka hiiraan can operate in there! Funny hawadle backs too the jijeele against gaaljecel!! Jareer are allied with hawadle in deefow bc these in siigaale on the west side live in the east east side from defow and kabhanley. This is why that dir site saying hawadle arming them against jijeele.

In short, If buuloburde is in qoraxsin has hawadle majority and its biggest xaafad is called indhaceel and is located on the west side where no gaaljecel street let alone xaafad, and if buundowayn is mainly hawadle, that makes hawadle the biggest orbanic population in "galbeedka hiiraan" gaaljecel dont have their own xaafad in baladweyne you got "laan" subxaafad.

Map of shanta dabakaayo area huge isn't it? I was there after the flood this is the reason why only hawadle and jareer suffer from flood bc jijeele and gaaljecel are in remote banaan area
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bel ... e01219f189

Hawadle side of hilaac(shanta dabakaayo)

Siigalow jareer side of hilaac

Jijeele vs jareer in hilaac
http://home.cowslafil.com/?p=809
Buundoweyne with howlwadaag in the west of the river
😂😂😂ahh so today I’m hearing the West beledweyne Has a minority of gaaljecel yaab badana. Sxb if u are from the region u would know buundoweyn is not referred to as the West by the locals that is not up for debate. I’m sure If you have been there u Would know this. Jijeele and jareer are all minortites in howlwadag but we know the Ethiopians are being armed by liyu which is why he have problems. If it was jijeele and jareer who were the majority in the west as you say, there would be nothing stoping your xawadle family from annexing howlwadag and we all know that is not the case and will never be the case as gaaljecel control that xaafad. As for buloburte it was a traditionally baadicade town with gaaljecel and xawaadle minorities but now I’m sure xawaadle have overtaken them in numbers that is known. but the whole of the West side of Hiran is dominated by gaaljecel that is not up for debate. Jijeele who live only near the Ethiopian border live in qurac joome which is not in hiiraanand share towns such as buq qowsar with us. Ceel cali buq aqable etc are 100% gaaljecel I’m sure u know. Furthermore, if you were majority in the west of Hiiraan as you are ludicrously claiming you would be in control wouldn’t you ? Anyways as the city expands west and we establish our own markets, hospitals etc and the river as a border, the city will split in two no doubt about it. Right now anyways we have more pressing issues then having to argue about whether we are the minority in our traditional land which is ridiculous 😂. We have big problems in Kismayo, rate of people still in baadiyo etc....

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:28 am

The reason why he feels the need is because he knows the facts on the ground and he knows how huge gaaljevel presence is in the region. 15 is an exaggeration but there are many. As you may or may not know, hiiraan is split by a river and The west is my dhul apart from areas to the extreme north west near the Ethiopian border settled by jijeele and parts of the south east which is baadicade land but they have lost out to xawaadle in buloburde there largest town. Xawaadle live east of the river with dir habar gidir rer aw xasan. the reality is that the city beledweyne is rather like galkayo in its split nature as well as the region with xawaadle dominating the east and gaaljecel dominating the western region .

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:44 am

Mk777 I told you not to give me your opinion rather post proof. I posted links showing hawadle cleaning their pocket in hawlwadaag specially in hilaac. That is urur dhalinayro local to hawadle deegaans. I said hawlwadaag is divided by that jicadka/ road in the map. Dont you know how to check maps? See shanta dabakaayo and siigaaloow and suuqa on the map.

The gaaljecel side is called heegan it starts stright from liiqliiqato on the west side of the road(jidka aamin coming from the east and goes to bakool) look the map again then tell me how the gaaljecel waax is bigger the other waax shared by these three? still there is a hawadle pocket in heegan opposite of xerada lamagalaay it's called ex qubuuraha. This pocket may connect to that pocket in hilaac but at the moment gaaljecel are connected with liiqliiqato unlike of jijeele who start from suuqa. Hawadle is expanding in hawlwadaag peacefully same are mj expanding in garsoor in GLk and mudug as whole. Mj moved to the leelkase side dir and shikhaals in coast even the airport is in the south of GLK. Hawadle moved to the jijeele and jareer sides of qoraxsin and are paying business in gaaljecel next to liiqliiqato in order to create a third waax in hawlwadaag.

Here is hiiraan calling buundoweyn galbeedka. We call policeka galbeedka for both howlwadaag and buundoweyn. In fact macshaariicda qoraxsin are directed to buundoweyn in the name of qoraxsin!
No motion of howlwadaag in this galbeed war bc we free first hawadle areas.

We have xero ciidan adjacent to hawlwadaag from doon subagle wich is mixed for this reason we added it to buundoweyn despite being ex hawlwadaag.

This xaafad is under badow at night for its adjacent with al Shabaab infested howlwadaag. This link show when Shabaab were controlling both of them

Your good for acknowledging hawadle takingover in buuloburde but gaaljecel is not close to it they r closer to jalalaqsi and our border in there is jimbileey west of jalalaqsi.

"xaafadda Buundo-weyn oo ku taalla Galbeedka Baladweyne" hiiraan calls east and west predominately hawadle xaafado !

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9730461381
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:02 am

Mk777 I told you not to give me your opinion rather post proof. I'm posted links showing hawadle cleaning their pocket in hawlwadaag specially in hilaac. That is urur dhalinayro local to hawadle deegaans. I said hawlwadaag is divided by that jicadka/ road in the map. Dont you know how to check maps? See shanta dabakaayo and siigaaloow and suuqa on the map.

The gaaljecel side is called heegan it starts stright from liiqliiqato on the west side of the road(jidka aamin coming from the east and goes to bakool) look the map again then tell me how the gaaljecel waax is bigger the other waax shared by these three? still there is a hawadle pocket in heegan opposite of xerada lamagalaay it's called ex qubuuraha. This pocket may connect to that pocket in hilaac but at the moment gaaljecel are connected with liiqliiqato unlike of jijeele who start from suuqa. Hawadle is expanding in hawlwadaag peacefully same are mj expanding in garsoor in GLk and mudug as whole. Mj moved in the leelkase side dir and shikhaals in coast even the airport is in the south of GLK. Hawadle moved to the jijeele and jareer sides of qoraxsin and are paying business in gaaljecel next to liiqliiqato in order to create a third waax in hawlwadaag.

Here is hiiraan calling buundoweyn galbeedka. We call policeka galbeedka for both howlwadaag and buundoweyn. In fact macshaariicda qoraxsin are directed to buundoweyn in the name of qoraxsin!

This xaafad is under badow at night for its adjacent with al Shabaab infested howlwadaag. This link show when Shabaab were controlling both of them

Your good for acknowledging hawadle takingover in buuloburde but gaaljecel is not close to it they r closer to jalalaqsi and our border in there is jimbileey west of jalalaqsi.

"xaafadda Buundo-weyn oo ku taalla Galbeedka Baladweyne" hiiraan calls east and west predominately hawadle xaafado !

Sxb I’m not giving my opinion the facts are that renting ou a few jijeele homes does not mean you control that xaafad. Jijeele are armed by ur cid and Ethiopians but the reality is that numerically walahi they are not the size of the abtisame branch of gaaljecel forget dirisame, caafi etc. Howlwadag in its entirety is controlled by gaaljecel sxb with jijeele presence as well as jareer. As for expanding sxb I’m sure if u had the power, ability to do that you would be controlling the whole of beledweyne the same way you have expanded into buloburte. If you could have it would have happened along time ago when we were at our lowest. Truth is u would have taken over if it wasn’t for our numbers on the ground. This is not badicadde ur up against gaaljecel have large numbers laakin we have serious problems right now which if we don’t fix, would mean we will end up the same as badicadde. If 70% of our population is still nomads within maybe 10 years then it is khalas. Laakin that is not the case and the truth is If we occupy a third of beledweyne already, our presence will only increase not decrease as our cid becomes more settled. If not I’m sure u can see what’s happening in Kismayo which would end up repeating. But if the gaaljecel in hiiraan abandon the baadiyo lifestyle in droves which is necessary right now sxb I would suggest u look over ur shoulders sxb and make sure we don’t expand east .😂

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:43 am

It's 2019.....surely cooperating on peaceful development is in the interests of all Hiiraan communities....why does it have to be a all or nothing scenario?
PS what's happening in Kismayo? :?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:58 am

Mk777 I told you not to give me your opinion rather post proof. I'm posted links showing hawadle cleaning their pocket in hawlwadaag specially in hilaac. That is urur dhalinayro local to hawadle deegaans. I said hawlwadaag is divided by that jicadka/ road in the map. Dont you know how to check maps? See shanta dabakaayo and siigaaloow and suuqa on the map.

The gaaljecel side is called heegan it starts stright from liiqliiqato on the west side of the road(jidka aamin coming from the east and goes to bakool) look the map again then tell me how the gaaljecel waax is bigger the other waax shared by these three? still there is a hawadle pocket in heegan opposite of xerada lamagalaay it's called ex qubuuraha. This pocket may connect to that pocket in hilaac but at the moment gaaljecel are connected with liiqliiqato unlike of jijeele who start from suuqa. Hawadle is expanding in hawlwadaag peacefully same are mj expanding in garsoor in GLk and mudug as whole. Mj moved in the leelkase side dir and shikhaals in coast even the airport is in the south of GLK. Hawadle moved to the jijeele and jareer sides of qoraxsin and are paying business in gaaljecel next to liiqliiqato in order to create a third waax in hawlwadaag.

Sxb I’m not giving my opinion the facts are that renting ou a few jijeele homes does not mean you control that xaafad. Jijeele are armed by ur cid and Ethiopians but the reality is that numerically walahi they are not the size of the abtisame branch of gaaljecel forget dirisame, caafi etc. Howlwadag in its entirety is controlled by gaaljecel sxb with jijeele presence as well as jareer. As for expanding sxb I’m sure if u had the power, ability to do that you would be controlling the whole of beledweyne the same way you have expanded into buloburte. If you could have it would have happened along time ago when we were at our lowest. Truth is u would have taken over if it wasn’t for our numbers on the ground. This is not badicadde ur up against gaaljecel have large numbers laakin we have serious problems right now which if we don’t fix, would mean we will end up the same as badicadde. If 70% of our population is still nomads within maybe 10 years then it is khalas. Laakin that is not the case and the truth is If we occupy a third of beledweyne already, our presence will only increase not decrease as our cid becomes more settled. If not I’m sure u can see what’s happening in Kismayo which would end up repeating. But if the gaaljecel in hiiraan abandon the baadiyo lifestyle in droves which is necessary right now sxb I would suggest u look over ur shoulders sxb and make sure we don’t expand east .😂
we dont believe brotherly wars but the howlwadaag was under hawadle in 1994 after the liberation unutill gaaljecel were subjugated.xaaji quurow who cooperated with cusmsan caato was captured in burjada ceynte then this man changed gaaljecel after he reached a deal with hawadle brings his folks to the admin. He was given qandaarsyo to build admin buildings for this reason al Shabaab killed him "for cooperation maamulka hiiraan"

Where is burjada ceynte? 15km west of hawlwadaag near luuqjelow!!

And you said hawadle cant annext it kkkk

Why we have to annex it by war when we can do it by siyaasad. In siyaad barre days gaaljecel side had only the airport and one high school aka Ahmed warsame. We moved this airport to the north east of baladweyne built by the germans in 1992 the whole every thing was in the east back than the exact the airport. The city was dhanka bari now only hawadle after somaliwayn left. We have the farming banks of qoraxsin aka jareer side what in gaaljecel side is useful except the camel? Having said that we are curving a new waax in there bc when you and jijeele are at war they close their market and making showings from these hawadle pockets so it make businness thriving though I dont like to be joyous on this tragedy I'm just telling you how these wars gave hawadle suuq. Hawadle as the only maamul makes them wanted. They added parts of hawlwadaag to buundoweyn this is how your getting swelled by the day.

Anyways I got for you one question; do you agree after seen the map and hiiraan link that buundoweyne is in galbeedka wabiga also buuloburde being galbeedka wabig?. I dare you to agree bc your admitting hawadle being the majority in the west too.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.