Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

M777 soo gal sxb

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

M777 soo gal sxb

Postby sahal80 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:48 am

i know you finally agreed that buundowayn is qoraxsin after rejecting it in my misinformation thread. you accepted it after i showed laanta doonsubgale wich is induleedka buundowayn and that is where gaaljecel are found in the whole buundowayn wich mainly fiiltire, horseed and isbartiibo. i also told you buuloburde beimg on the west. wasnt my info right? war xawaadle bari ma dego bas thats maamulka

Misinformation spread about Hiiraan
PostTue Jun 04, 2019 7:36 am

The city will also eventually become two to as it expands to the west inshalah but firstly we need to get our people out of the baadiyo. It’s unacceptable in 2019 for 7 out of 10 of our people (gaaljecel of hiiraan) to be living in baadiyo. That is our biggest problem right now. I’m sure if the people were encouraged to move to towns there would be at least 10 more towns we could found in the next few years
User avatarMk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Re: Misinformation spread about Hiiraan
PostTue Jun 04, 2019 8:07 am

Buundoweyn is also not classed as west of the river by the locals. When people mention qoraxsin/galbeed it is only to refer to the howlwadag xaafad which should be made into two now as it is larger than xaawo tako and buundoweyn put together.

this side of wabi is both hawadle. its south of holwadaag
14:50 buundowayn waa dhinakale ee qoraxsin they came from kooshin laanta dhagaxjibis in the east
see buundowayn on the holwadaag side of the river. dont ever call hawadle reer bari!

this is the kawaan he talks about

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: M777 soo gal sxb

Postby Mk777 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:15 am

Kkkk horta I got 1 question for u before I go into detail sxb. U believe that beledweyne is 80% xawadle sax? And hiiraan 80% xawaadle?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:14 am

Kkkk horta I got 1 question for u before I go into detail sxb. U believe that beledweyne is 80% xawadle sax? And hiiraan 80% xawaadle?
sxb why you always change the topic? i will answer you that question though bit let us agree on this ok? thst hawadle in qoraxsinka wabiga. i told you we live in three places; buundowayn and the villages in iyo south like gambarlaawe, buulobyrde and its south like the map i show you recently. mustaxiil in ethiopia we live intrs west as well as nomads two may villages this is area called banka mustaxiil. now back yo your question. biggest baladweyne xaafad is called xaawo taako this is just xaawo taako till aargada

1:20 behind aargada koishin this is where masmulka, police iyo xerada lamagalaay are located its the centerka baladweyne inkastoo xaawo taako ay bakhaaro badan tahay. this road goes to buundowayn then you got the hawadle on the otherside. these three xaafard are msinly hawadle so do your math 25+25+25=75(3 xaafad) and 25(1 xaafad howladaag wich is shared by all non hawadles and even hawadle) that makes hawadle atleast 70% of baladweyne im not gonma say 75 percent based on maths since we share buindowayn with jareer and some gaaljecel in doonsubagle wich is shared laan with hawadle too.

show me a video of howlwadaag just the size of xaawo taako. dont change the pls i hate that bc i have no time for the sake of the arguments.
kooshin

jump to 1:18 this is behind aargada toward buundowayn

kooshin waa afkaas dhuuban garableeda galbeedka wa iga 00:20 waa buundowayn oo laga galo fiiltare. afka dhuubab madixiisa waa howlwadaag oo lagagalo liiqliiqato 00:00 the start of the video
this is the hawadle of qoraxsin this area is fiiltare, isbartiibo and buuloyaquub and part of horseed. doonsubgale wasnt shown bc its in duleedka

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:38 am

It is a cool username.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:18 am

sxb why you always change the topic? i will answer you that question though bit let us agree on this ok? thst hawadle in qoraxsinka wabiga. i told you we live in three places; buundowayn and the villages in iyo south like gambarlaawe, buulobyrde and its south like the map i show you recently. mustaxiil in ethiopia we live intrs west as well as nomads two may villages this is area called banka mustaxiil. now back yo your question. biggest baladweyne xaafad is called xaawo taako this is just xaawo taako till aargada

1:20 behind aargada koishin this is where masmulka, police iyo xerada lamagalaay are located its the centerka baladweyne inkastoo xaawo taako ay bakhaaro badan tahay. this road goes to buundowayn then you got the hawadle on the otherside. these three xaafard are msinly hawadle so do your math 25+25+25=75(3 xaafad) and 25(1 xaafad howladaag wich is shared by all non hawadles and even hawadle) that makes hawadle atleast 70% of baladweyne im not gonma say 75 percent based on maths since we share buindowayn with jareer and some gaaljecel in doonsubagle wich is shared laan with hawadle too.

show me a video of howlwadaag just the size of xaawo taako. dont change the pls i hate that bc i have no time for the sake of the arguments.
kooshin

jump to 1:18 this is behind aargada toward buundowayn

kooshin waa afkaas dhuuban garableeda galbeedka wa iga 00:20 waa buundowayn oo laga galo fiiltare. afka dhuubab madixiisa waa howlwadaag oo lagagalo liiqliiqato 00:00 the start of the video
this is the hawadle of qoraxsin this area is fiiltare, isbartiibo and buuloyaquub and part of horseed. doonsubgale wasnt shown bc its in duleedka
I bring this up because it is all interlinked. The first thing I have to mention is the term ‘qoraxsin’ and ‘Bari’ is used by everyone in the town not only gaaljecel. The xawadle refer to our side as “qoraxsin”. If u disagree with the terminology that is up to u sxb. Secondly, xaawo taako and kooshin is Hal xafad with two names. I don’t argue that xawadle are more ilbax in recent times very smart strategy. . Howlwadag is minimum 35% of the magaalo if u look on satelittle in google maps. Some say 40%. South of buundoweyn makabne live on the river banks as the do throughout the distance of the shabelle river. On the west side of the river many gaaljecel own farms nowadays. Including my family. One of the biggest businessmen with farms in the whole of beledweyne is an abtisame man who is related to me closely. As for buundoweyn, this was the first place my family settled not howlwadag. Some family members own houses there to this day. But the majority in buundoweyn is xawadle I’m not arguing against that. Ask your relatives in buundoweyn if u have any do bees luhubo live in buundoweyn? So if howlwadag which is for argument sakes let’s say is 35% of the city, how can u tell me u are 75% !? Remember we have 2 big suuqs in howlwadag it is not a small place at all

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Another mosinformation about baladweyne is that it had airport in galbeedka this was military airport controlled by the east where the army bases are located such as lamagalaay, xerada daraawiishta, raadaarka difaaca hawada, ceeljaale(gurmadka after school).

xarunta saadaasha hawada iyo customska was in lamagalaay this wasiirka duilimaadka visited in 2014 to reopen the offices so you see that military is controlled by here. we just built new airport in the east while the rest of the institutions we kept in their places.

"booqashadooda Baladweyne ay tahay in ay dardargeliyaan horumarrada ka socda magaalada Baladweyne gaar ahaan garoonka diyaaraha, Xarunta laga qaato Taargooyinka iyo Leysimada iyo adeegyada kale ee ay Bulshadu u baahan yihiin."

this is your ex military airpot you see one side shows xaafad? there is xaafad in the other side. what left is that road. to get finally rid of it we are planning to destroy these houses and make it some thing for public service kkkk

see the military plan. yes they placed in this side bc of fatahaada bariga not serve people diring flood bc they cant reach them just to connect with their army base in lamagalaay wich is located at mouth of liiqliiqato. you get me? now the doctator is GONE forever somalis is a federal country we gonna build floodways to divert the water from the airport. i give up on you gaaljecels keep following me around cadawga talking our issues in there. i tried my best to act as walaal reer hiiraan but you never stop your doqonimo im not gonna post in your thread with these cadawga chraleading you. i saw ex howlwadaag military airport before but i took this link from your thread to explsim to you. galkacyo had similar military airport wich was bssed on the southren side but xafiisyada were in the nothern side since the mj side is bigger therefore mjs controlled the airport allowing HG to use it. this is located in the HG side i will show you the map in next post tonight just busy now. this has causd big problem betwern the two. we hawadle are smarter as we moved it to the east side to avoid isqabqabsi!

ex airport

in booqashadooda Baladweyne ay tahay in ay dardargeliyaan horumarrada ka socda magaalada Baladweyne gaar ahaan garoonka diyaaraha, Xarunta laga qaato Taargooyinka iyo Leysimada iyo adeegyada kale ee ay Bulshadu u baahan yihiin.

Wasiirka Gaadiidka, ayaa tilmaamay in dhowaan magaalada Muqdisho Tababar loo geyn doono Shaqaale loogu talagalay in loo tababaro Saadaashada Hawada iyo maamulka Garoonka Ugaas Khaliifa ee magaalada Baladweyne, waxa uuna dhanka kale ballan qaadey in uu xoojin doono dhammeystirka iyo qalabeynta xafiisyada ay wasaaradda Gaadiidka Soomaaliya ku leedahay magaalada Baladweyne.

wasiirka duilimaadka. xafiiska duulimaadka was in the east
http://radiomuqdisho.net/archives/wefdi ... e-booqdey/

shiikhaal guy talking about raadaarka difaaca hawada , xerada daraawishta, ceeljaale all in the east
https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_pe ... AyMTQ4MzI1

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:36 pm

here glk airport you see that line where its says Galk is the north side and on the other side where it says abdilihi yusuf airport is the southren side...this is a rural area(banaan) its behind the HG side like your ex airport wich is behing howlwadaag
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/conf ... ory.22153/

ugaas khalif was genuine person he moved it to the east in 1993 built by German peacekeeping troops.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Another mosinformation about baladweyne is that it had airport in galbeedka this was military airport controlled by the east where the army bases are located such as lamagalaay, xerada daraawiishta, raadaarka difaaca hawada, ceeljaale(gurmadka after school).

xarunta saadaasha hawada iyo customska was in lamagalaay this wasiirka duilimaadka visited in 2014 to reopen the offices so you see that military is controlled by here. we just built new airport in the east while the rest of the institutions we kept in their places.

"booqashadooda Baladweyne ay tahay in ay dardargeliyaan horumarrada ka socda magaalada Baladweyne gaar ahaan garoonka diyaaraha, Xarunta laga qaato Taargooyinka iyo Leysimada iyo adeegyada kale ee ay Bulshadu u baahan yihiin."

this is your ex military airpot you see one side shows xaafad? there is xaafad in the other side. what left is that road. to get finally rid of it we are planning to destroy these houses and make it some thing for public service kkkk

see the military plan. yes they placed in this side bc of fatahaada bariga not serve people diring flood bc they cant reach them just to connect with their army base in lamagalaay wich is located at mouth of liiqliiqato. you get me? now the doctator is GONE forever somalis is a federal country we gonna build floodways to divert the water from the airport. i give up on you gaaljecels keep following me around cadawga talking our issues in there. i tried my best to act as walaal reer hiiraan but you never stop your doqonimo im not gonna post in your thread with these cadawga chraleading you. i saw ex howlwadaag military airport before but i took this link from your thread to explsim to you. galkacyo had similar military airport wich was bssed on the southren side but xafiisyada were in the nothern side since the mj side is bigger therefore mjs controlled the airport allowing HG to use it. this is located in the HG side i will show you the map in next post tonight just busy now. this has causd big problem betwern the two. we hawadle are smarter as we moved it to the east side to avoid isqabqabsi!

ex airport

in booqashadooda Baladweyne ay tahay in ay dardargeliyaan horumarrada ka socda magaalada Baladweyne gaar ahaan garoonka diyaaraha, Xarunta laga qaato Taargooyinka iyo Leysimada iyo adeegyada kale ee ay Bulshadu u baahan yihiin.

Wasiirka Gaadiidka, ayaa tilmaamay in dhowaan magaalada Muqdisho Tababar loo geyn doono Shaqaale loogu talagalay in loo tababaro Saadaashada Hawada iyo maamulka Garoonka Ugaas Khaliifa ee magaalada Baladweyne, waxa uuna dhanka kale ballan qaadey in uu xoojin doono dhammeystirka iyo qalabeynta xafiisyada ay wasaaradda Gaadiidka Soomaaliya ku leedahay magaalada Baladweyne.

wasiirka duilimaadka. xafiiska duulimaadka was in the east
http://radiomuqdisho.net/archives/wefdi ... e-booqdey/

shiikhaal guy talking about raadaarka difaaca hawada , xerada daraawishta, ceeljaale all in the east
https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_pe ... AyMTQ4MzI1
Tell me who is the cadaw? Is the cadaw not the one who moved the airport to his land out of xasidnimo and qabyaalad when he has the military lamagalaay? I don’t blame u firstly I have to make u clear. I blame our people who are asleep. As for the airport to this day a plane can land easily unlike your airport which cannot operate when it rains for 2 days!

This is how it was a few weeks ago. Anyways there is a plan now to reinstate the old airport between luuq jeelow and howlwadag soon back to its old state after the recent fiasco with the aid where all roads where closed for the locals and there was no way for anything to come in

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:48 pm

what xaasidnimo? dont you read af somali? that was small military airport and it was controlled from lamagalaay havent you heard xaafada raadaarka? that was difacaaca hawada. Customs Authority were located in lamagalaay this why wasiirka duulimaadka visited lamagalaay to reopen these offices. only the airport was placed in banaanka howlwadaag wich your reer baadiye turned it now into xaafad what has got this to do with us? we created own airport wich is the official one since 92. do you know new buuloburde airport is in buulo bari? these are very safe area and the land is getting expansive due to the foreign NGO workers. this is 7km north east of baladweyne no al shabaab no other qabiils. howlawadaag iyo luuqjeelow they will be shot down by al shabaab. finally dont forget the mayor is in charge of the town. people can have that xaafad they built on that lost airport someday the manucipality will take back this public land and made it something useful to the people like suuq xoolo.
this airport would have been finished long time ago but waare has stopped it many times bc he wants foreign company. amal express owned by hawadle and ganacsade garguurte all wanted to have qandaraaska but waare said it needs 10 to 20 million.

is gonna look like this

this is ex officeyo in lamagalaay.
booqashadooda Baladweyne ay tahay in ay dardargeliyaan horumarrada ka socda magaalada Baladweyne gaar ahaan garoonka diyaaraha, Xarunta laga qaato Taargooyinka iyo Leysimada iyo adeegyada kale ee ay Bulshadu u baahan yihiin."

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Provinces - Hiiraan”