Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

master plan to expand baladweyne into the western rural side

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

master plan to expand baladweyne into the western rural side

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:32 pm

like waare side in the link below there will be a new two more bridges in baladweyne similar to liiqliiqato and buundoweyne so i found out that one of them will be built at the start of kooshin neighbourhood because many families that were affected by the flooding have had to move out of their homes to the qoraxsin side wich is safe from flooding so building a bridge here will facilitate the migration process into the north western rural side of Howlwadaag neighbourhood(siigalow) on route to Farmajabaaley village, west of the river where flood-hit victims moved to recently. dhinacaan waxaa dega jijeele nomads badanaaba waa banaan maadama ay yar yihiin waliba dhinaca wabiga jareer aa u badan. 85% of the flood hit areas waa bariga marka xal waxaa u baahantahay in dadka dhinacyo badan loo raro si khasaaraha loo yareeyo. dagaallada iyo musiibooyinka waxaa ka dhasha horumar atleast arintaan waxay keenee is dhexgalka magaalada it will be our nothern buundoweyn in qoraxin. koonfurta galbeed ee magaalada waa ka degnaa qoraxsin sida buundoweyn

Farmajabaaleey 7k north west of baladweyne

two sides of hawadle bari iyo galbeed(qoraxsin) sheekada bugta ah hawadle ma dego galbeedka magaalada tan aa beeninaysa.

ceeljaale xaafad cusub oo kasamaysmatey meeshii lagu qixi jiray(xafaada shanaaad ee cusub)

Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: master plan to expand baladweyne into the western rural side

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:58 pm

new bridge will be built on the opposite of kooshin north of howlwadaag where it says Somalia on the diversion canal. this is empty area we making deegaameysi. we r behind howlwadaag in buundoweyn this is all qoraxsin.

Kimobaasto

Postby Kimobaasto » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:36 am

The city is still crappy..

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:31 am

Kkkk nin riyo beena riyoday uma xumid

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:05 am

riyo beenaad? canal diversion galbeedka la marinayo posted by engineer ahmed riyo been ah miyaa? we have been planning this for years i posted it here. kan riyo beeneed miyuu noqdey this place was only wild bushes before 1993 until Ugaas Khalif reloctated the airport in it wich was initally located in Howlwadaag. now it's completely buried beneath the ground by your nomads who settled there :lol: :up:

howlwadaag is no more part of baladweyne it's a village because it's impressive how far north/east the city expanded every important thing you have on this new area you have to go for airport as far as ceeljale, Turkish hospital will be built in this area by the next couple of years we need now to populate the northwest side settled by jijeele who share border with Ethiopia like us and there is no Al shabaab. al ansaar gaaljecel can keep their al shabaab infested rural side southwest of baladweyne :up:

Halane of baladweyne look these nice houses behind the blast wall.

Late Ugas Khalif AUN was wise man he relocated the airport to ceeljaale 6km north east of baladweyne 1993

i like ajaanibta controlling the airport we need them for security reasonsbecause Turkish engineers will be arrivinh soon to built the airport, other countries will fund it just the turkish are helping us with engineers with local company. you see how the turkish engineers are targeted in afgooye. this is very safe area bc first we know each other and no pro al shabaab clans settle here and secondly i'ts heavily guarded. we have police station inside who deals with the passengers and ticketing service only security are manned by the djiboutians
police deals with the airport from within

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:09 am

riyo beenaad? canal diversion galbeedka la marinayo posted by engineer ahmed riyo been ah miyaa? we have been planning this for years i posted it here. kan riyo beeneed miyuu noqdey this place was only wild bushes before 1993 until Ugaas Khalif reloctated the airport in it wich was initally located in Howlwadaag. now it's completely buried beneath the ground by your nomads who settled there :lol: :up:

howlwadaag is no more part of baladweyne it's a village because it's impressive how far north/east the city expanded every important thing you have on this new area you have to go for airport as far as ceeljale, Turkish hospital will be built in this area by the next couple of years we need now to populate the northwest side settled by jijeele who share border with Ethiopia like us and there is no Al shabaab. al ansaar gaaljecel can keep their al shabaab infested rural side southwest of baladweyne :up:

Halane of baladweyne look these nice houses behind the blast wall.

Late Ugas Khalif AUN was wise man he relocated the airport to ceeljaale 6km north east of baladweyne 1993

i like ajaanibta controlling the airport we need them for security reasonsbecause Turkish engineers will be arrivinh soon to built the airport, other countries will fund it just the turkish are helping us with engineers with local company. you see how the turkish engineers are targeted in afgooye. this is very safe area bc first we know each other and no pro al shabaab clans settle here and secondly i'ts heavily guarded. we have police station inside who deals with the passengers and ticketing service only security are manned by the djiboutians
police deals with the airport from within
Sxb if u could take entire beledweyne I told u many times u would have done it the last 30 years. Do u think jijeele are stupid people ? Do you think they will let you live in there territory? Do you know how many times they fought u before? You can live as guest as some of you do who are bullied by cali madaxweyne. There’s a lot of xog I have ninyow one thing I can tell you is a new airport is about to be built right now galbeed
All the displaced people have been moved away

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 am

kkkk that is farlibaax 40km from baladweyne i dont care we like to empower jijeele at the expense of gaaljecel and we r now building laami for them up to farmajabaaley the area we moved in on the way to farlibaax
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 6Gh0kYsS2M

Turwaaq, aka tuug sharafle, aka maxamed yacquub lets talk about the ex baladweyne "qoraxsin airport" aa ku waalatey duqa magaalada oo hawadle ah ayaa dajiyay khido looga taqalusayo airportkaan forever. meeshaas xaafad ay noqotay inta yar oo ka hartey oo campka ah canal diversionka aa la marinayaa oo maraaya gadaasha your waax hilaac iyo doonsubagle iyo buundowayn intaan shabellow la gaarin ayaa wabiga lagu darayaa. meeshaas ha iiga harto airportka! baladweyne hal airport bas ayaa ka shaqaynka kawa waana kan igaas khaliif. what can you do about it we are not in dowlad dhexe era all your guys are appointed by the state they cant be against it or will get fired and replaced by others! post qaylodhaan in your facebook maybe Nabar iyo Nqxdin could hear it :russ:

baadicade guy heard the story long time ago

i mentioned this canal last year.

"these are the causes of bladweyne floods?
PostSat Nov 02, 2019 5:42 pm

waare says exactly what i said in this post i also mentioned years ago how the city needs a policy of flood controlling through building canals or floodways to divert the flow from its north at hilikalyo till it passes behind the town"

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:35 am

kkkk that is farlibaax 40km from baladweyne i dont care we like to empower jijeele at the expense of gaaljecel and we r now building laami for them up to farmajabaaley the area we moved in on the way to farlibaax
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 6Gh0kYsS2M

Turwaaq, aka tuug sharafle, aka maxamed yacquub lets talk about the ex baladweyne "qoraxsin airport" aa ku waalatey duqa magaalada oo hawadle ah ayaa dajiyay khido looga taqalusayo airportkaan forever. meeshaas xaafad ay noqotay inta yar oo ka hartey oo campka ah canal diversionka aa la marinayaa oo maraaya gadaasha your waax hilaac iyo doonsubagle iyo buundowayn intaan shabellow la gaarin ayaa wabiga lagu darayaa. meeshaas ha iiga harto airportka! baladweyne hal airport bas ayaa ka shaqaynka kawa waana kan igaas khaliif. what can you do about it we are not in dowlad dhexe era all your guys are appointed by the state they cant be against it or will get fired and replaced by others! post qaylodhaan in your facebook maybe Nabar iyo Nqxdin could hear it :russ:

baadicade guy heard the story long time ago

i mentioned this canal last year.

"these are the causes of bladweyne floods?
PostSat Nov 02, 2019 5:42 pm

waare says exactly what i said in this post i also mentioned years ago how the city needs a policy of flood controlling through building canals or floodways to divert the flow from its north at hilikalyo till it passes behind the town"
Kkkkk Sheeko sheeko filin comedy aa wada sxb. As your own waare said bari iyo qoraxsin hiiraan waa 2 wadan. He said this in his own words. Jijeele will not let you live in farmajabaaley or their xaafad waxaas ha ku riyoonin sxb. Jijeele live 10% galbeed the rest 90% mine Saan raba yeelaa. I will build 2 airports one now and another one later near buq aqable what can u do? The ones that live in with the jijeele are people like your abdi yusuf who are bullied and harrased by cali madaxweyne.

If your land is prone to water flooding it’s not my fault sxb blame your corrupt politican. The qabiilist xaaji dhagaxow and waare.
Your airport is flooded every time it rains so we are doing you a favour kkk. Ninyow invest in sheikh xasan barsane airport it is secure investment that will benefit you

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.