Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

our deegaans in Middle shabelle

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

our deegaans in Middle shabelle

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:15 pm

This is for informative purposes because most people think only Abgaal and Gaaljecel live in middle shabelle.

as i said many times Jowhar itself is the border between Abgaal from the east of the River and Gaaljecel and Hawadle from the west of the river but hawadle location is more strategic as Jowhar-Hiiraan high goes through them like buurane. as you can see from the map mahaday is not on the highway its located in the east of the river while the highway is located in the west side

so these are Hawadle villages between Hiiraan and jowhar
fiidow-shared with gugundhabe
caliganeey
dacaar
Calideer
buurane
dhurweyle
dabeeyley
and Xaafada baryare of Jowhar

river goes through mahaday while the highway goes through buurane in its west. you can see dhurweyle and dabeeley in north west of jowhar. jowhar is next to banaan the last village on the highway. in the north tge first village in the highway is dhiingaras then fiidow, caliganeey, kiliga shiinaha, hiiraan. this is all qoraxsin setlled by hawadle and gugundhabe but gaaljecel are in the far west. basically hawadle r between Abgaal and gaaljecel till you reach Jowhar.
https://www.floodmap.net/Elevation/Elev ... z=63622_12

we have isolated communities between Balcad and Jowhar in qalimow with moobileen cusman

and this vilage with few jareer its our closest deegaan to Xamar. 115km from xamar. its called saarsaar/saarsaare/saarsaarey
https://i.nona.net/locmap_QALIMOW_45.19 ... 7X2.72.png

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.radi ... l-shabaab/

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: our deegaans in Middle shabelle

Postby barbarossa » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 pm

Ku qabso ku qadimeyside..

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 am

Ku qabso ku qadimeyside..
kkk thats maahmaah reer mudug. Hawadle waaba ka cararaan Jowhar bc they dont want Abgaal to say jowhar is a shared town so they can have the president. ex hirshabelle prez osoble said recently whay hawadle say you put hiiraan under jowhar when jowhar itself is shared by hawadle?

deegaan markaad sheeganaysid waxaa la fiiriyaa xoola dhaqatada. this hawadle guy was born in a village near jowhar he immigrated to the west in the 70s(i cant remember his story and wich country canada or italy) he married cadaan women and she gave birth to these guys. they have business carrying the name of their village dashweyne. they r called reer ciyow. Safa hotel in Jowhar belongs to them uts located in baryare wuch is big hawaadle waax in jowhars 4 xaafado.

his pic is in his avatar

hotel Safa

correction: saar saare is located 50km from xamar bc mistaked balcad 35km for jowhar 90km. saar saare is halfway to qalimow 60km or 30km north of jowhar.

Somalization

Postby Somalization » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 am

Mashallah! Beesha Hawadle has beautiful lands and are scattered everywhere.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:18 pm

damn i forget every time about the location of saarsaare. i said wromgly qalimow is north of jowhar i meant 30km south of Jowhar or 30km north of balcad sp saarsaar os like 50km from Xamar.

Jowhar is 4 xaafad two in the east like horseed and buulo hebel and they r settled by abgaal and jareer and two in the west and they r settled by Gaaljecel, hawadle and jareer. gaaljecel and hawadle live in hantiwadaag and then we have laanta baryre of hantiwadaag for hawadle. the other one is the new jowhar created by kacaanka its called kulmis wich was a jareer neighbourhood most of sports clubs and ururada shaqaalaha are located in this area. the old italian jowhar is based on the east side. Mohamed dheere took over it bc of its official buildings thats how abgaals moved to the west side as admin.

most famous hawadle reer jowhar are reer Geedi santuur the longest governor of jowhar his daughter anisa geedi santuur is a politician they yabar madaxwayne

reer ciyow are Abdalle samatalis . thought that guy who married the french have lost his family in jowhar are religious and do charity work. see hotel safa link helping poor guy and building mosque for Xaafada

this famous pic in twitter is from outskirts of jowhar. Guuleed wiliq and abgaals are calling it balcad. it was taken by reer ciyow. these r Gaaljecel or Hawadle nomads.

hotel safa

this guy is so miskiin works a day less than a $ how lucky we r!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:05 am

correction reer ciyow waa cali madaxweyne oo u badan buurane

dabeeley waxaa dega yabar dige oo loo yaqaan adan warsame wich is their biggest jufo
cali deer cabdalle samatalis

daaif ibrahim ciose iyo yabar madaxweyne

Xaafada qoraxsin ee hantiwadaag waxaa loo qaybiyaa numbaro sida 1aad,2aad,3aad,4,aad

koowaad waa mushakal u badan gaaljecel iyo xawaadle waxaa ku xiga jareer
l
2aad iyo sadexaad waa xawaadle waxay ku caan tahay xaafada baryare

4aad gaaljecel

oo marka gaaljecel Jowhar hawadle ugama badna magaalada gudaheeda laakiin dhanka baadiyaha iyo suuqa xoolaha ay uga badan yihiin iyo inta badan deegaamada qoraxin ee jowhar hoostaga

dhanka bari xaafada horseed waa mushakal abgaal iyo jareer waxaa taas u dheer abgaal buulo sheekh oo ku khaas ah halka
kulmis waa jareer aa u badan

marka waa afar tass xaafadood
Hantiwadaag predominantly hawadle and gaaljecel
Horseed predominantly Abgaal and jareer
Kulmis predominantly jareer
buulosheekh predominantly Abgaal

that makes Abgaal and jareer the biggest qabiilo in Jowhar

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:37 am

Sxb waxaas wax Kama jiraan. There is more moobleen than xawadle. Hantiwadaag(biggest xaafad)= gaaljecel horseed=jareer buulo shiiqaal=abgaal

Nevertheless walaalaheen made big mistake with jowhar nearly as big as baadicade mistake in buloburte. As long as 4.5 is reality, beesha should make their own xaafaad and make jowhar like twin cities. Entire galbeed middle shabelle and northern/north west lower shabelle waa dhul gaaljecel so We need to make 1 big city. My pick is beled amiin on the border it is ideal area a lot of farms and barsane tuulo in this area.
Some flooded farms near jowhar

After caloofi barsane, even my clan abtisame has presence there. The abtisame of jowhar are called cifaaf, around 25 families in jowhar. Jowhar=
1| jareer (undisputed
2| gaaljecel
3 | abgaal
4| others

As you have analysed before many times, abgaal control on jowhar is through xamar not because of population.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:26 pm

I was watching yesterday a UTV report on the Mukay Dheere fatahaad, and with the many fatahaad reports coming from Hirshabelle, I wonder about what makes the region more prone to fatahaads compared to other regions?

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:18 pm

Somalia somali baa leh, xaafada unukaa leh maxaa la faaiday. I am Mj but would like to visit and enjoy beautiful jowhar. Why do we always have to stay divided.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Somalia somali baa leh, xaafada unukaa leh maxaa la faaiday. I am Mj but would like to visit and enjoy beautiful jowhar. Why do we always have to stay divided.
Sxb aren’t u the vanguard of federalism kkkk. U are right SXB Somalia somali baa leh, but clan division will stay as long as 4.5 is a thing unfortunately.

Saraandiid

Postby Saraandiid » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm

kkkkk ustaad sahal50 ilehay ka baq

joseph goebbels wuxuu mar yiri "repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth" kkkkkk

sidaa ayaa wax u wada ustaad i know you are a propaganda machine hawaadlinimada sheegeysid janno kuma tageysid kkkkk

the reality is.. middle shabelle is a majority mudulood gobol with jarer and galjecel minority, hawadles are tiny even murusades have more degaans than u in M/S kkkkk

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 am

Sxb waxaas wax Kama jiraan. There is more moobleen than xawadle. Hantiwadaag(biggest xaafad)= gaaljecel horseed=jareer buulo shiiqaal=abgaal

Nevertheless walaalaheen made big mistake with jowhar nearly as big as baadicade mistake in buloburte. As long as 4.5 is reality, beesha should make their own xaafaad and make jowhar like twin cities. Entire galbeed middle shabelle and northern/north west lower shabelle waa dhul gaaljecel so We need to make 1 big city. My pick is beled amiin on the border it is ideal area a lot of farms and barsane tuulo in this area.

After caloofi barsane, even my clan abtisame has presence there. The abtisame of jowhar are called cifaaf, around 25 families in jowhar. Jowhar=
1| jareer (undisputed
2| gaaljecel
3 | abgaal
4| others

As you have analysed before many times, abgaal control on jowhar is through xamar not because of population.
waxba kama jiraan kkkk
kulayaabimaayo waxaa lagugu soo koriyay qoraxsin waa gugundhabo until it took you ages that buundoweyn is qoraxsin dont let me repost that old thread kkk buuloburde is qoraxsin.

hada waxaa la soo baxdey halmar hantiwadaag waa gaaljecel just bc its qoraxsin

sxb lets agree on this for once.

we r talking For qoraxsin Jowhar not for qoraxsin middle shabelle wich is a tiny comparing to the rest of Abgaal dominated middle shabelle. see the middle shabelle map east of the river.
https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.i ... k=ay43KCha

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.i ... k=qvnW3d1R
you dominate that 20% area west of the river however the Jowhar-hiiraan highway is hawadle like buurane wich is dominated by ali madaxweyne let alone other hawadle. buuraane is located between jowhar and mahaday. and then lopk at dhurwayle and dabeeyley wich is just the nothe westren outskirts of jowhar. here we enter from hantiwadaag and after long research and interviews with people from jowhar including non Hawadle and Abgaal i was told that hawadle and Gaaljecel r the same size in side jowhar.

Hawadle control the highway between buurane and calidheer and kaliga shiinaha, fiidow up to hiiraan. look wadada are west of the river. i have this strategic part of qoraxsin keep your far reaching rural qoraxsin :lol:

hantiwagaad waa afar number; koowaad mushakal there is even murusade and baadicade but let us suppose that gaaljecel are number one in the mushakal koowaad.
2 and 3 are predominantly hawadle.
4 is predominantly Gaaljecel. this is the outskirts of jowhar so we r closer the center than you as 2aad and 3aad its called xaafada baryare waa meel shidan waxaa ku yaal hotel safa oo hawadle ah

laakin when it comes to the qoraxsin country side gaaljecel are bigger and go up all the way north west of Balcad connecting to their presence in koonfur galbeed highway at balidoogle. thid is the typical gaaljecel country no one denies this but jowhar id in the border between Abgaal from the east of the river, and hawadle from hiiraan and gaaljecel from hiiraan and lower shabelle. Abgaal run Jowhar bc its the capital of middle shabelle wich is prodiminantly Abgaal look the map again apart from jowhar. the second factor is closer to Xamar than Baladweyne and they have the SNA from Xamar and yesterday Ceelmacaan port.

Gaaljecel country between jowhar and north west of balcad and the koonfurgalbeed highway north of afgooye.
https://www.airforcemag.com/Image/Featu ... mnesty.jpg

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:53 pm

1| jareer (undisputed
2| gaaljecel
3 | abgaal
4| others

waxba kama jiraan kkkk
kulayaabimaayo waxaa lagugu soo koriyay qoraxsin waa gugundhabo until it took you ages that buundoweyn is qoraxsin dont let me repost that old thread kkk buuloburde is qoraxsin.

hada waxaa la soo baxdey halmar hantiwadaag waa gaaljecel just bc its qoraxsin

sxb lets agree on this for once.

we r talking For qoraxsin Jowhar not for qoraxsin middle shabelle wich is a tiny comparing to the rest of Abgaal dominated middle shabelle. see the middle shabelle map east of the river.
https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.i ... k=ay43KCha

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.i ... k=qvnW3d1R
you dominate that 20% area west of the river however the Jowhar-hiiraan highway is hawadle like buurane wich is dominated by ali madaxweyne let alone other hawadle. buuraane is located between jowhar and mahaday. and then lopk at dhurwayle and dabeeyley wich is just the nothe westren outskirts of jowhar. here we enter from hantiwadaag and after long research and interviews with people from jowhar including non Hawadle and Abgaal i was told that hawadle and Gaaljecel r the same size in side jowhar.

Hawadle control the highway between buurane and calidheer and kaliga shiinaha, fiidow up to hiiraan. look wadada are west of the river. i have this strategic part of qoraxsin keep your far reaching rural qoraxsin :lol:

hantiwagaad waa afar number; koowaad mushakal there is even murusade and baadicade but let us suppose that gaaljecel are number one in the mushakal koowaad.
2 and 3 are predominantly hawadle.
4 is predominantly Gaaljecel. this is the outskirts of jowhar so we r closer the center than you as 2aad and 3aad its called xaafada baryare waa meel shidan waxaa ku yaal hotel safa oo hawadle ah

laakin when it comes to the qoraxsin country side gaaljecel are bigger and go up all the way north west of Balcad connecting to their presence in koonfur galbeed highway at balidoogle. thid is the typical gaaljecel country no one denies this but jowhar id in the border between Abgaal from the east of the river, and hawadle from hiiraan and gaaljecel from hiiraan and lower shabelle. Abgaal run Jowhar bc its the capital of middle shabelle wich is prodiminantly Abgaal look the map again apart from jowhar. the second factor is closer to Xamar than Baladweyne and they have the SNA from Xamar and yesterday Ceelmacaan port.

Gaaljecel country between jowhar and north west of balcad and the koonfurgalbeed highway north of afgooye.
https://www.airforcemag.com/Image/Featu ... mnesty.jpg
I agree there is xawadle presence around Fiidow buurane I have seen evidence in articles. maybe after hirshabelle formation 2016 things changed but historically the numbers of gaaljecel/xawadle in jowhar city is not even close sxb

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:04 pm

where is our gaaljecel resident when you need him. how many times i mentioned dhurweyle this is deep qorxsin north west of Jowhar look how far from the river at mahaday. like i said before laamiga mahadaay ma maro wuxuu maraa buurane oo jowhar ka xigata laamiga waa xawaadle. mahadaay iyo bariga wabiga waa abgaal. xawaadle waxay degaan qoraxsinta waqooyiga jowhar gaaljecelna qoraxsinta koonfurta Jowhar. laamiga koonfurta Jowhar waa gaaljecel waqooyiga xawaadle. laamiga iskadaa bal fiiri dhurweyle in the hinterland of qoraxsin. Jowhar banaan/banaaney ay ku xigtaa
https://ibb.co/pXvQVLg

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0#p4984083

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 1#p4969115

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.