Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenya pulling out

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Kenya pulling out

Postby Kismaayo21 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:03 pm

what will happend next :ducktales:

Lionheart10
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Kenya pulling out

Postby Lionheart10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm

They didn't even finish the job. :mindblown:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 am

The Kenyans will be in J/Land for years to come.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 am

The Kenyans will be in J/Land for years to come.
because without them your nothing right? Somalia will prevail,the world communities are slowely respecting us,to the point where UK is hosting and advocating for somalia to lift the arms embargo, Turkey is ready to 25K somali soldiers, with arms and planes, Sl,and PL are self isolating thereselfs but its better for us, and the kenyans will leave, what will happend next,i find it ironic that u consider urself a superpower in the region but ur lifeline is the kenyans,and when they leavewe both know the ogaden population will decrease, and u willreturn tokilinka 5naad,

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 am

because without them your nothing right? Somalia will prevail,the world communities are slowely respecting us,to the point where UK is hosting and advocating for somalia to lift the arms embargo, Turkey is ready to 25K somali soldiers, with arms and planes, :whew: Sl,and PL are self isolating thereselfs but its better for us, and the kenyans will leave, what will happend next,i find it ironic that u consider urself a superpower in the region but ur lifeline is the kenyans,and when they leavewe both know the ogaden population will decrease, and u willreturn tokilinka 5naad,
i agree with most of what u said there but s/l is not gonna be isolated when she WILL be independent - if im wrong than u can expose me thats how confidant i am :D

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:28 am

because without them your nothing right? Somalia will prevail,the world communities are slowely respecting us,to the point where UK is hosting and advocating for somalia to lift the arms embargo, Turkey is ready to 25K somali soldiers, with arms and planes, :whew: Sl,and PL are self isolating thereselfs but its better for us, and the kenyans will leave, what will happend next,i find it ironic that u consider urself a superpower in the region but ur lifeline is the kenyans,and when they leavewe both know the ogaden population will decrease, and u willreturn tokilinka 5naad,
i agree with most of what u said there but s/l is not gonna be isolated when she WILL be independent - if im wrong than u can expose me thats how confidant i am :D
lets talk facts, and nothing more nothing lesqs,lets keep our DESIRES,our peoples willsetc,onone side,and lets talk FACTS,,

UK and america recognise 1 SOMaLIA

In January 2013, the U.S. announced that it was set to exchange diplomatic notes with the new central government of Somalia, re-establishing official ties with the country for the first time in 20 years. According to the Department of State, the decision was made in recognition of the significant progress that the Somali authorities had achieved on both the political and war fronts. The move is expected to grant the Somali government access to new sources of development funds from American agencies as well as international bodies like the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, thereby facilitating the ongoing reconstruction process.[11][12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia%E2 ... _relations

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:31 am

^ for now...........muhahahahaha

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 am

As much as I hate it,there is no denying that USA runs this shii, ( AS MUCH AS I HATE IT), somalilands pitch was " WE WERE COLONISED BY THE BRITISH,THEREFORE WERE BRITISHH, SOMALILAND" those same british people are not on somalilkandsside and are dismiising those cliams are " irrelevant"

http://www.somalilandglobe.com/1404/she ... arliament/

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Jubbaland was part of Kenya.....the Kenyans are in their second home.
They will not leave now the fighting is over, they will be training the J/Land Army, navy and air corps :D :som: :up:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Jubbaland was part of Kenya.....the Kenyans are in their second home.
They will not leave now the fighting is over, they will be training the J/Land Army, navy and air corps :D :som: :up:
And thats why harti girlsareoneveryones ceeb other then their own, typical response for a harti

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Its taken you two months to click that I aint Ogadeni.
I wonder how long it will take before you realise I`m taking the piss otta you, sucker! :lol:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

I wonder how long it will take before you realise I`m taking the piss otta you, sucker! :lol:
I was talkin about the dhulos and co,the whole harti/kablalax click, hal niin rag ah laga ma arko

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:45 am

GTFO.....your slow as f**k man. :lol:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 pm

GTFO.....your slow as f**k man. :lol:
adeerka gaalada uu oonaayo uu sheeg,

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.