Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barre Hiiraale has decided to get down from the tree

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Barre Hiiraale has decided to get down from the tree

Postby Substance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:21 am

Kismayo went from a shared town to a Sade town over the years and I'm thinking this is where the frustration coming from some folks in this thread and of course many decisions of that Kenyan nuthugger will be void since most jubbalanders don't agree with it. Any possible outcome will allways favour Marehan. Get used to it.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 am

Substance geedkii aad fuuli lahayd ayaa loo jooga.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:43 am

Sxb you are not even a jubbalander. Keep hugging that kenyan nut.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:43 am

Atleast i'm more jubbalander than your galgaduudian ass.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:05 pm

I have never seen galgadud and noone in my family has seen it for almost 200 years. Sxb I'm not arguing with you over my land. You can hold that kenyan nut in dire dawa but it won't be tolerated in jubbaland.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Why you keep talking about kenyan nut qaniisyahow? you will be up on that tree for 200 years faggöt, Jubbaland will always be ruled by kablalax like it or not.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Maybe if you can remove that kenyan nut from your face you would be able to see my point.
:lol:

Your second to Sade in Jubbaland but you are to dumb to even realise this simple fact.In Somalia or in kenya or in Ethiopia your always hiding behind foreigners that's why I keep mentions nuts. You are not free nutlover. The only ones that have my respect from your tribe is onlf.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:49 pm

Maybe if you can remove that kenyan nut from your face you would be able to see my point.
:lol:

Your second to Sade in Jubbaland but you are to dumb to even realise this simple fact.In Somalia or in kenya or in Ethiopia your always hiding behind foreigners that's why I keep mentions nuts. You are not free nutlover. The only ones that have my respect from your tribe is onlf.
Ogadens being second to sade? why not just say that your the biggest clan in the whole world? it would sound much better, fock your respect boonyahow, in Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia your boon ass is the same as oromo, lower than the dust and will not go any further than that, remove that habar gidir nuts on your face and start realizing that your the most messed up darood clan as we're speaking.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Why would I claim my clan is biggest in the world when Iknow its not true. Sxb don't project your insecurities on me. HG is fellow somali and sometimes we fight and sometimes we share the same political viewpoints and its same for other clans. But its not be compared with your slave mentality across 3 nations. As i said; the; only ones in your whole tribe worth something is those in ONLF and its supporters. Infact we would do the world a favour in getting rid of most useless dabqodhis and at the same time raising the IQ levels in east africa. Know your place nutjob.

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:16 pm

:lol: barre hiiraale shook hands with president madoobe and accepted the reality; harti and absame are co-owners of kismaayo, along with sade.
good for you mister hiiraale for picking the better option, surely war doesn't benefit anyone. :up:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:50 pm

:lol: barre hiiraale shook hands with president madoobe and accepted the reality; harti and absame are co-owners of kismaayo, along with sade.
good for you mister hiiraale for picking the better option, surely war doesn't benefit anyone. :up:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Mjs biggest worries, they really want to force their idea of jubbaland on us, To us Harti/Kablalax is the same xaar, U will always share as kablalax get used it, that's even if ur lucky, It was yesterday that ur president was saying Ogadens and alshabaab are the only two enemies puntland has, and now your holding on those same ogaden nuts, that are holding on to Kenyan nuts.....The lion is back in tow, with his men, their arms, and their overwelhiming support, they have people now openly joining their movement since they stationed in town, all the females including ur aunts and cousins are in the bunkers with Goobweyn revolutionists :stylin:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: your president, Barre Aden Hiirale is my president

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 pm

my god! you're really pissed, aren't you. :lol:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Not really, The boys are in town, all conditions met, just waiting for a reason, a "I wish a nikka would" stance, stay tuned homeboy, watch how punanilanders flock out of Kista

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Kismayo went from a shared town to a Sade town over the years and I'm thinking this is where the frustration coming from some folks in this thread and of course many decisions of that Kenyan nuthugger will be void since most jubbalanders don't agree with it. Any possible outcome will allways favour Marehan. Get used to it.

You mean HG/Sade dominance? Love how you leave the part where you were entirely reliant on HG to remain in the city. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.