Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour of Kismayo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Tour of Kismayo

Postby thegoodshepherd » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:32 pm

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Tour of Kismayo

Postby thegoodshepherd » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:29 am

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Wed May 06, 2015 9:35 pm

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 am

:lawd: The soundtrack of the video..

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Sun May 10, 2015 8:02 pm

My nigga Krim living the Waamo life

xaliye123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xaliye123 » Sun May 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Shiidh waar tigidhka ii jara aan barwaaqada dhex galee.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun May 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Kismaayo could have become the California of Somalia, most temperate weather, beautiful beaches, nice people and everything.

But now, even this paradise is being Qabiilized and we got certain groups (Og's and MX) claiming it.

Kismaayo would always be my favorite place, and I would always have a soft spot for it, regardless of anything.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Mon May 11, 2015 6:14 am

They are not claiming it as only theirs, they just don't want to be locked out of it, fahan.

Those kids are so cute and Kismaayo is beautiful <3

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Wed May 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Thu May 14, 2015 1:53 am

Kismaayo could have become the California of Somalia, most temperate weather, beautiful beaches, nice people and everything.

But now, even this paradise is being Qabiilized and we got certain groups (Og's and MX) claiming it.

Kismaayo would always be my favorite place, and I would always have a soft spot for it, regardless of anything.
as much I teas the caanoboore crew I believe only they and sade are legitimate natives to the land.

I want to start national front in kismayo that comprises of marexaan and ogaden (patriotic conservative god fearing skinheads)

ahmed madoowe betrayed ogaden and marexaan when he went civil rights movement on us
I would never mind if the ogaden monopolise power but he is creating a proletariat dictatorship, sheqaal,harti , degodi, iyo waxaan na aqoon bu meesha ku sa daray

there is a marexaan and ogaden consensus and that is, we sade and ogaden are first among equals, give the rest a marie antoinette cake, revolutionary bastards are against the metternich system

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu May 14, 2015 4:57 am

as much I teas the caanoboore crew I believe only they and sade are legitimate natives to the land.

I want to start national front in kismayo that comprises of marexaan and ogaden (patriotic conservative god fearing skinheads)

ahmed madoowe betrayed ogaden and marexaan when he went civil rights movement on us
I would never mind if the ogaden monopolise power but he is creating a proletariat dictatorship, sheqaal,harti , degodi, iyo waxaan na aqoon bu meesha ku sa daray

there is a marexaan and ogaden consensus and that is, we sade and ogaden are first among equals, give the rest a marie antoinette cake, revolutionary bastards are against the metternich system
Who are you trying to fool?
The Darood were guests just like all other tribes that came after Kismayo was established by the "Banjuni".

It doesn't matter if you were among the first who moved there, you're not
the "legitimate natives" of this city.

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Thu May 14, 2015 6:22 am

bajuni are like Creoles of color, they are the product of slave and master sexual relations.
bajuni are the product of arab/Persian immigrants slave traders and slaves from the interior of africa and they number around 5000 in jubaland,they are more numerous in lamu and Mombasa.

kismayo is a relatively new city, in the 30`s it was a village it only grew post ww2 when italian fascist ran to somalia and instituted neocolonial political structures that siyad barre destroyed like Banca d'Italia and Banco di Napoli and all the plantations farms that served as the italian colonial economic base.

beesha sade waged a 250 years liberation war in jubaland against the Italians, British and all kinds of small fluke of history clans.
but the question that persist is the "ogaden question"

the ogaden question requires great bureaucratic, philosophical and mechanical solution, some call it euthanasia I prefer classical terminology which is, "die Endlosung der Ogadenfrage"

we are waiting for kenya to leave

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu May 14, 2015 6:36 am

Waamo niggas is living the life.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu May 14, 2015 8:41 am

bajuni are like Creoles of color, they are the product of slave and master sexual relations.
bajuni are the product of arab/Persian immigrants slave traders and slaves from the interior of africa and they number around 5000 in jubaland,they are more numerous in lamu and Mombasa.

kismayo is a relatively new city, in the 30`s it was a village it only grew post ww2 when italian fascist ran to somalia and instituted neocolonial political structures that siyad barre destroyed like Banca d'Italia and Banco di Napoli and all the plantations farms that served as the italian colonial economic base.

beesha sade waged a 250 years liberation war in jubaland against the Italians, British and all kinds of small fluke of history clans.
but the question that persist is the "ogaden question"

the ogaden question requires great bureaucratic, philosophical and mechanical solution, some call it euthanasia I prefer classical terminology which is, "die Endlosung der Ogadenfrage"

we are waiting for kenya to leave
I see what you did there.....

If beesha Sade had presence there in Kismayo 250 years ago, I suspect it would have been insignificant.
Before Siad Barre and the creation of Gedo, you had no voice in Kismayo!
Lower Juba in it's self where Kismayo is located is a very diverse region in terms of clan composition.
You can't claim the whole city/region or consider your clan native for that matter.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Thu May 21, 2015 6:04 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.