Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre- War Kismaayo was the place to go

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Pre- War Kismaayo was the place to go

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Sxb what is the estimated population of HG in the jubbas? i am curious
"The east and west sides of the Jubba river are controlled by two different clans, the Habargidir and Ogaden respectively".

How are you gonna use a statement from the 90s are u serious? During the USC and warlords era? That's your claim get real sxb!! Atleast the OGadeen are on their side! Why is the HG on the Sheikhal, Galjecel, DM, Bantu, Bimaal side?
Who told you it's from the 90s.
That article is from 2004 and it is written by the UN.

Stick to the hawd and Nugaal.
Kismaayo doesn't belong to you.
Dhulkaaga imaanso.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 pm

the Kacaan destroyed Mogadishu. The Kacaan ripped the communication and electricity cables off the ground! The Kacaan went on a looting and raping spree! The USC rebuilt everything after chasing the dreaded Kacaan out of Mogadishu! It is called Sarcasm.......!
If I were you I wouldn't speak.
USC saved your ass in Jubboyinka and Hiiraan.

Be thankful.
one thing Ina Cumar Jees succeeded in, is the Ogaden now trully believe that Kismaayo the city belongs to them! That wasnt really the case before him!

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:46 pm

"The east and west sides of the Jubba river are controlled by two different clans, the Habargidir and Ogaden respectively".

How are you gonna use a statement from the 90s are u serious? During the USC and warlords era? That's your claim get real sxb!! Atleast the OGadeen are on their side! Why is the HG on the Sheikhal, Galjecel, DM, Bantu, Bimaal side?

Dhulkaaga imaanso.
But 2004 HG came with JVA couple of years before, this doesn't mean HG are from there! The Warlords were defeated in 2006 and All that land went back to the minority's until Shabab took them.

Today those minority's border Ogadeen. Not like During the Warlords HG left Mudug for Xamar and took all these minority's territory and tax them with isbaaro. HG are not bad people but don't lie bro.

I have a minister, a deputy minister, Mps in parliament towns in Jubbaland I'm more than u in Kismaayo & Darood have 70% of Position in JL own 80% of the land! And are the majority, The IC and SFG recognize this. what are u in JL? I was born in Kismaayo don't work bro ur mom probably came with Aidid lol I was born in Muqdisho and have no claim to it!

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:00 pm

hawiye has every right to jubbaland like any other ground,just because we are living there for centuries.if our rights are not given JL will bite the dust.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Dhulkaaga imaanso.
But 2004 HG came with JVA couple of years before, this doesn't mean HG are from there! The Warlords were defeated in 2006 and All that land went back to the minority's until Shabab took them.

Today those minority's border Ogadeen. Not like During the Warlords HG left Mudug for Xamar and took all these minority's territory and tax them with isbaaro. HG are not bad people but don't lie bro.

I have a minister, a deputy minister, Mps in parliament towns in Jubbaland I'm more than u in Kismaayo & Darood have 70% of Position in JL own 80% of the land! And are the majority, The IC and SFG recognize this. what are u in JL? I was born in Kismaayo don't work bro ur mom probably came with Aidid lol I was born in Muqdisho and have no claim to it!
Yes I still have family in kismaayo. Especially Farjano.

I'm more 6 generations from Farjano Kismaayo alone, who are you to say I came during Caydiid (AUN) era.

This daarodia bullshit doesn't work.
Harti doesn't have a single tuulo, let alone city in Jubboyinka or Gedo.

You came as naked bare foot refugees to the south(Jubboyinka, Shabelle, Mogadishu etc) during abaarti Dabadheer, 1975. The land you were given was land stolen from innocent Hawiye and other southerns known Booli Qaran, Hanti Wadaag and other government sponsored looting initiatives.

You don't own the land, stop claiming it.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Dhulkaaga imaanso.

I'm more 6 generations from Farjano Kismaayo alone, who are you to say I came during Caydiid (AUN) era.

You came as naked bare foot refugees to the south(Jubboyinka, Shabelle, Mogadishu etc) during abaarti Dabadheer, 1975. The land you were given was land stolen from innocent Hawiye and other southerns known Booli Qaran, Hanti Wadaag and other government sponsored looting initiatives.

All Somali & the colonist knows Harti dominated Kismaayo City but today it's Ogadeen and Marexaan Majority with Harti. we have signed documents from early 1900s, wars and first hand accounts from early 1800s to early 1900s, Marexaan, Ogadeen, Harti (Majerteen, Warsangeli n Dhuloz) and yes Harti do have land JL

Show us one document that say HG! Pre 91

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:24 pm

All Somali & the colonist knows Harti dominated Kismaayo City but today it's Ogadeen and Marexaan Majority with Harti. we have signed documents from early 1900s, wars and first hand accounts from early 1800s to early 1900s, Marexaan, Ogadeen, Harti (Majerteen, Warsangeli n Dhuloz) and yes Harti do have land JL

Show us one document that say HG! Pre 91
Kkkkkkk "pre 91"
I'm living proof. I told you my family are more than 6 generations in Kismaayo.

Harti have no right to claim Jubboyinka or Gedo.
They came as butt naked bare foot qaxooti on a rusty Kacaan boat.

Jubboyinka and Gedo belongs to these clans only.

Hawiye, Absame, Sade, Digil iyo Mirifle, Baajun, Bantu, Dir (Biyomaal and Gaadsan) and Cawrmale= natives.

Jubboyinka was never Darood only.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:27 pm

hawiye has every right to jubbaland like any other ground,just because we are living there for centuries.if our rights are not given JL will bite the dust.
Hawiye own Jubboyinka and these are the only clans we can share with, who have land in Jubboyinka.

Absame, Sade, Digil iyo Mirifle, Baajun, Bantu, Dir (Biyomaal and Gaadsan) and Cawrmale= natives.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Stop hiding under Hawiye, Sheikhal & Galjecel are a minority in JL, who live in area that u can drive tru in 15 minutes!

I guess all the Darood born in Xamar can claim Xamar!

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Stop hiding under Hawiye, Sheikhal & Galjecel are a minority in JL, who live in area that u can drive tru in 15 minutes!

I guess all the Darood born in Xamar can claim Xamar!

Here is more accurate map that shows all the districts of Jubaland. A map drawn by the UN.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Kismaayo belongs to the people who lived there before the war. I'll reclaim my land from you invading post 90's scum.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Kismaayo belongs to the people who lived there before the war. I'll reclaim my land from you invading post 90's scum.
Who's the scum ?
Explain further.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Scum being non HG,/Marehan/Ogaden/Ajuuran/SHeikhaal/ Beesha Jareer/cadcad, Bajuuni , etc..(majority of the SOMALIS living in Kismaayo). Those were the people if I remember correctly.

These other groups of people post 90's who aren't the afromentioned and claim Kismaayo? Can screw themsleves

There were some MJ'S but had no rights as the Marehan and Ogaden would unite against them, though the Ogaden/Marehan had way too many arguments in Kismaayo.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:56 pm

:lol: there goes geeljire bringing in reer bari into the convo, alxamdulilah they got more enough land. They dont need to claim shit from anyone. For the million time , we are not talking about folks living there.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:58 pm

There are more elephants in J hoose then HG lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.