Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

12.October Coup

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

12.October Coup

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:13 am

As we speak, a coup is unfolding in Xamar while Farmaajo is in Itoobiya, 15,000 HAGs have taken over strategic locations in The Capital.

The Airport has been siezed, so has the Parliment.

Forces loyal to 'Ururka IsbadalDoonka' (Hg,Abgaal,MJ,OG,RX)
The March on Villa Somalia begins

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: 12.October Coup

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 am

Update:

HASSAN ALI KHAYRE PLACED UNDER CUSTODY OF (UID)

MAHDI AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GOVERMENT SEEN HEADED TOWARDS AFGOOYE BY CAR

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:07 am

If there was 15000 hags to take over anything then we would not need the amison to keep the peace.

Sxb get out if here with your nonsense

:ufdup:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:09 am

:up:

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:14 am

If there was 15000 hags to take over anything then we would not need the amison to keep the peace.

Sxb get out if here with your nonsense

:ufdup:
Kuwii naga celiyey Markeykan miyaa Maangaab Ina Cabdullahi Formaggio u hakan

:stylin:

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:13 pm

As we speak, a coup is unfolding in Xamar while Farmaajo is in Itoobiya, 15,000 HAGs have taken over strategic locations in The Capital.

:myman: Yes, once we have overthrown Farmaajo, we shall go door to door and hunt monstersouly the MJs.

Walahi the beloved days we HG have tasted before is nigh, i cant wait to participate like my forefathers had ijn hunting these Dabayacos mjs.

Mxs regardless our HG political views, are Wadani and forever shall be our automatic ally, as for these nacasyaal majerteens, well they are war-booties for us HAGs to hunt for.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:25 pm

:myman: Yes, once we have overthrown Farmaajo, we shall go door to door and hunt monstersouly the MJs.

Walahi the beloved days we HG have tasted before is nigh, i cant wait to participate like my forefathers had ijn hunting these Dabayacos mjs.

Mxs regardless our HG political views, are Wadani and forever shall be our automatic ally, as for these nacasyaal majerteens, well they are war-booties for us HAGs to hunt for.
Kunta Kinte :shock:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:54 pm

We shall go door to door and hunt monstrously the MJs.

:lol: Cut the short trees with the short branches (lowyokuus) miyaa. Are you Galia by any chance? Galia and Otali were my favorite hawiye members on this site. A little unhinged but genuine people.

Daljecel,

What is holding up the coup? Was it foiled or something?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.