Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MODULE3: ARRAYS Distructuring into variables part2

Qaybta Xirfada Sayniska iyo iwm

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

MODULE3: ARRAYS Distructuring into variables part2

Postby afisoone » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:04 pm

welcome back again. Wali waxaan ku jirnay array. You can do many things with an array.

Today, how to unpack an array and copy them to variables.. That is what we cover today.

Ok.. let create array...
let madexweynayaal=["HassanSheikh","AhmedSilaanyo", "CabdiwaliMaxamed"];
this array we will copy to new three variables..........
let [madexweynahaSomalia,madexweynahaSomaliland, madexweynahaPuntland]=madexweynayaal;
now you can console..
console.log(madexweynahaSomalia,madexweynahaSomaliland,madexweynahaPuntland);
That is how you can destructuring array into variable..

her is full.
<script type="text/javascript">

let madexweynayaal=["HassanSheikh","AhmedSilaanyo", "CabdiwaliMaxamed"];
let [madexweynahaSomalia,madexweynahaSomaliland, madexweynahaPuntland]=madexweynayaal;
console.log(madexweynahaSomalia,madexweynahaSomaliland,madexweynahaPuntland);

</script>
it will out put..
HassanSheikh AhmedSilaanyo CabdiwaliMaxamed
\\
See you next module...

///

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: MODULE3: ARRAYS Distructuring into variables part2

Postby Sophisticate » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:22 am

Bro, I've noticed that you aren't gaining traction with your javascript modules. Why don't you take your modules and make a javascript course on Udemy. At least, there you can generate some money and have a more receptive audience. You would think half of the people here are crackpot political scientists because that's what they focus on most of the time.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:09 am

Keep up the good job.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:28 am

Bro, I've noticed that you aren't gaining traction with your javascript modules. Why don't you take your modules and make a javascript course on Udemy. At least, there you can generate some money and have a more receptive audience. You would think half of the people here are crackpot political scientists because that's what they focus on most of the time.
You don't see the irony in that statement,when the names of Somali politicians and political states are included in the OP's codes. :lol: :lol:
But i would agree with you, it is better afisoone created a course on Udemy instead or created a seperate blog dedicated to teaching Somalis or discussing different technologies.

Somalinet is the last place i would come to discuss computer programming, i personally use http://www.Github.com and post my projects on there. I would never waste my time with people on here.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:38 pm

You don't see the irony in that statement,when the names of Somali politicians and political states are included in the OP's codes. :lol: :lol:
But i would agree with you, it is better afisoone created a course on Udemy instead or created a seperate blog dedicated to teaching Somalis or discussing different technologies.

Somalinet is the last place i would come to discuss computer programming, i personally use http://www.Github.com and post my projects on there. I would never waste my time with people on here.
I see what the brother did there. :lol: I wouldn't expect the political section diehards to comment unless the tagline reads "Somali politicians in an array..." Then, they would convulse from excitement. They are missing out, especially with a rise in Tech jobs. There are so many positions and not enough people to fill them, hence, there have been coding boot camps popping up all over the place in the US and Canada. I tend to advise young people that I meet to consider STEM fields. People tend to shy away from them, merely because they think they are deficient at math. I kind of wish they knew that you are not required to have an aptitude for something to be in it, or to excel. In fact, much of that is learned with patience and persistence. I also recommend a course to them on Coursea which is called "Learning How to Learn". It can be taken by people of all ages including 8th graders. I kid you not. In any case, it challenges outmoded myths on learning, tackles procrastination and teaches effective study techniques which help with recall and memorization. It's helpful when trying to learn any subject matter. I wish I had access to it when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of time. In any case, I think the good brother is doing a service by trying to educate the code illiterate. You're right a blog would come in handy. Github is great for sharing projects. And StackOverflow is great for looking things up. Are you considering Comp Sci?

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

angular much better

Code: Select all

var obj = {firstName: 'Foo', LastName: 'Bar'}; var log = []; angular.forEach(obj, function(value, key) { console.log(key + ': ' + value); })

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 am

I see what the brother did there. :lol: I wouldn't expect the political section diehards to comment unless the tagline reads "Somali politicians in an array..." Then, they would convulse from excitement. They are missing out, especially with a rise in Tech jobs. There are so many positions and not enough people to fill them, hence, there have been coding boot camps popping up all over the place in the US and Canada. I tend to advise young people that I meet to consider STEM fields. People tend to shy away from them, merely because they think they are deficient at math. I kind of wish they knew that you are not required to have an aptitude for something to be in it, or to excel. In fact, much of that is learned with patience and persistence. I also recommend a course to them on Coursea which is called "Learning How to Learn". It can be taken by people of all ages including 8th graders. I kid you not. In any case, it challenges outmoded myths on learning, tackles procrastination and teaches effective study techniques which help with recall and memorization. It's helpful when trying to learn any subject matter. I wish I had access to it when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of time. In any case, I think the good brother is doing a service by trying to educate the code illiterate. You're right a blog would come in handy. Github is great for sharing projects. And StackOverflow is great for looking things up. Are you considering Comp Sci?
Yeah i agree, people are missing out. Being able to program a computer is a useful skill. Where i live there is huge demand for it, many foreign tech companies and startups are popping up everywhere.

Ive tried talking some of my friends into it, but people usually think you have to be a major geek or super wizard to learn it. Which is just not the case, i agree it is time consuming as hell, but it goes over smoothly if you have a project or something you want to build in mind.

Yeah i am actually studying information technology, First year.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.