Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you know about Guuleed Faarax Jeex? "darood killer!"

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
m.o.i-sabriye
Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).

Re: What do you know about Guuleed Faarax Jeex? "darood killer!"

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:18 pm

You lelkasse inferior, and I'm sacad siciid male. Please send me a lelkasse man. I like to talk to the males instead of the females.

And, If you care to know about your clans and the inferior status they on.

Here's UNHCR article: Read it!

http://www.unhcr.org/home/RSDCOI/3ae6ab552c.html

Ragga lelkasse gun gun dhashay ey ahaayeen, Hada nah waa Gun Gun darood hoos fadhisatay. Hada nah **** leelkase mey anigoo ah sacad siicid ey ii soo direen. Naag Orod oo Iga TAG!

Ps Stop the private messages. I already told you my point of view.

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 pm

m.o.i-sabriye wrote:You lelkasse inferior, and I'm sacad siciid male. Please send me a lelkasse man. I like to talk to the males instead of the females.

Ragga lelkasse gun gun dhashay ey ahaayeen, Hada nah waa Gun Gun darood hoos fadhisatay. Hada nah **** leelkase mey anigoo ah sacad siicid ey ii soo direen. Naag Orod oo Iga TAG!

Well I'm glad u got my replys by mail also sacyahow!! And again don flatter urself u worthless Hawiye!! "I'm Sacad Siicid"......I don give a fuck what u r! In my eyes u r a burned faced Hawiye wid an IQ of 55 (classified as moderately retarded)! Not 2 mention a sac!! Of course u got nothin 2 say like I thought......Demented Hawiye maybe next time don start shit u can't finish ok? Go eat grass n drink some human blood!! What a pathetic biitch u r!

PS......"I wanna fight a Leelkase guy"........Sac this is cyber so gender don really matta plus how u gonna step 2 a leelkase man when u can't even answer me? What aqli u have.....NOT! :roll:

m.o.i-sabriye
Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:40 pm

PINK_BUNNY wrote:
m.o.i-sabriye wrote:You lelkasse inferior, and I'm sacad siciid male. Please send me a lelkasse man. I like to talk to the males instead of the females.

Well I'm glad u got my replys by mail also sacyahow!! And again don flatter urself u worthless Hawiye!! "I'm Sacad Siicid"......I don give a **** what u r! In my eyes u r a burned faced Hawiye wid an IQ of 55 (classified as moderately retarded)! Not 2 mention a sac!! Of course u got nothin 2 say like I thought......Demented Hawiye maybe next time don start shit u can't finish ok? Go eat grass n drink some human blood!! What a pathetic biitch u r!

PSSac this is cyber so gender don really matta plus how u gonna step 2 a leelkase man when u can't even answer me? What aqli u have.....NOT! :roll:

Is somali tarditional to talk to the males, and kill the males.

Plus, Did I said "I wanna fight a Leelkase guy?" Why you misqoeting me?

This is one of the reasons, I don't debate nor talk to females other than Ayaan. My sweet Sacad siciid hawiye future wifey.

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh what do u know, I've had a change of heart. :o I'm so glad A/Y is killin ur worthless clan like there was no tomorrow! :) Its bout time u animals were shown ur place n tamed once n 4 all! And biitch if I knew u personally I would tame u wid my heel!!

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:57 pm

m.o.i-sabriye wrote:
Is somali tarditional to talk to the males, and kill the males.

Plus, Did I said "I wanna fight a Leelkase guy?" Why you misqoeting me?

This is one of the reasons, I don't debate nor talk to females other than Ayaan. My sweet Sacad siciid hawiye future wifey.

So u wanna talk n fight a leelkase man huh? What a dumb sac u r. BTW I don give a damm bout Hawiye Handicapped couples. Thank you very much. :roll: :roll:

PS.......You only debate guys, okay! Then don start shit next time n we won have 2 go through this again ok sacyahow? Ok it is!!

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:11 pm

m.o.i-sabriye wrote:Is somali tarditional to talk to the males, and kill the males.

It's Somali tradition 2 talk but Hawiye tradition 2 kill......Let's get that straight! I've said all I wanted 2 say! 1 last thing though sacyahow.......I betta not see u foamin at the mouth again!!! Or u'll find my heel widening that gap of urs!! Peace :somalia:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:41 am

Wtf Moi Shuunyare your debating with a Girl and shes still whipping your azz like it aint no thang! thats what I call LEELKASE BLOOD. You see I just came back from Gaalkacyo where my sub sub sub clan of Leelkase own and run more then 10 hotels. While you guys are drowning in xaar we are making Lacag lacag. And oh yea just the other day Dir whipped you motherfukkers and you dare too talk too me? What they beat you so hard that your moryaan squad came running too our side begging for mercy.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:14 am

A mere Dacas baa aflaagaayo Beesha Tanade cajiib.

Mo Sabriye,

Explain why Lelkasse dominate Galkacyo after Majerten and have the second largest city in Mudug while Salebaan Madoobe is taking every little tuulo You have in Mudug/Galgudud? Lelkasse dominate Mudug and live in Kismaayo in large numbers what do Dacas have? I feel sorry for You guys because You're fast becoming the cali basteen of Mudug and live in a small ghetto of Baraxley while Lelkasse inhabit Somalia's fastest growing city and dominate business with in Galkacyo with Majerten. Laakin Dacas are up against it with Salebaan madoobe on one side and Dir on the other :lol:
Last edited by Murax on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:19 am

Xamud. wrote:Wtf Moi Shuunyare your debating with a Girl and shes still whipping your azz like it aint no thang! thats what I call LEELKASE BLOOD. You see I just came back from Gaalkacyo where my sub sub sub clan of Leelkase own and run more then 10 hotels. While you guys are drowning in xaar we are making Lacag lacag. And oh yea just the other day Dir whipped you motherfukkers and you dare too talk too me? What they beat you so hard that your moryaan squad came running too our side begging for mercy.

REER AYEEYDAY LACAGKASSE 8)

DIR SHOULD HAVE ANNIHALATED DACAS IBLIIS KINTIR

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:23 am

pink bunny what happened :shock: :shock:

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:34 am

^^^Some1 has the Mad Cow Disease n needed 2 be tamed!! Cute avatar BTW :)

gemini07 wrote:

What's Dacas? :? Is that what these lowriders r called? LOOOL!!

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:46 am

Guys thats enough for this year! I doubt that Moi Shuunyare will stick out his tail again.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:59 am

PINK_BUNNY wrote:^^^Some1 has the Mad Cow Disease n needed 2 be tamed!! Cute avatar BTW :)

gemini07 wrote:

What's Dacas? :? Is that what these lowriders r called? LOOOL!!

:lol:

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:02 pm

PINK_BUNNY wrote:^^^Some1 has the Mad Cow Disease n needed 2 be tamed!! Cute avatar BTW :)

Thanks i like yours too :D

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 pm

DACAS ,HABAR KINTIRS,IBLIIS'S OFFSPRING,DAMEER SHAGGERS ,HUTU,THE LOST TRIBE OF RWANDA ,DEAD BODY DRAGGERS ,DADKAA DHACNAA ,MAXAA KUFSANAA ETC..

TAKE YOUR PICK ,PINK BUNNY

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.