Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you know about Guuleed Faarax Jeex? "darood killer!"

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
m.o.i-sabriye
Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).

What do you know about Guuleed Faarax Jeex? "darood killer!"

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:05 pm

Attractive title, huh?!

*Sabriye high fives the sons/daughters of Galmudug in the forum.*

News news news news world wide news! lol

Hooray! We're building a new schools in Galmuddug named after Guuleed Faarax Jeex. The 19th century ruler of Hobyo, and The surrounding areas (85% of mudug) modern-day (Galmudug). The conquerer of majertenia, Sometimes called "darood dile!". The man who captured and arrest Kenadid. The only hawiye leader to help the darawish army. The man who made the whole majerteen run for their dear lives....

P.s. I will update you guys..... Long live Galmudug.

Wa-salaam.
Last edited by m.o.i-sabriye on Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What do you know about Guuleed Faarax Jeex? "darood killer!"

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm

why dont you build a brigade called darood dille to outse Cabdullahi yusuf?

m.o.i-sabriye
Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:11 pm

^^^ Great Idea.

brigade "darood dille" lol

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:43 pm

xaree!

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:33 pm

^^^ war qaldaan maad eheed? lol

Delusional Dyke

Postby Delusional Dyke » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Naa Guuled Faarax-ka Wase, Dacaskaan (Sacad) Oo Mudug Ku Wareeganayo Wa Maxey. Balayadi Aan Gumeysan Jirnay Ba Aff Yesheeyn.....

Meeshan Wa In Wax Laga Qabta.......

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:36 am

[quote="Delusional Dyke"]Naa Guuled Faarax-ka Wase, Dacaskaan (Sacad) Oo Mudug Ku Wareeganayo Wa Maxey. Balayadi Aan Gumeysan Jirnay Ba Aff Yesheeyn.....

Meeshan Wa In Wax Laga Qabta.......[/quote]

Gumeysan Jirnay?!

Candhadaan oo bacidyahanka,gaalgalaha, iyo Awrtable ka dhashadee baa tiri Sacad aan gumeystay. Ina gumeed Foqol Ina gumeed.

Ma candho darood baa Iga ag hadli karto. *slaps the c*nt is the face and says: Now, know YOUR place, Or I'll walk all over you Again.

P.S. Suldaan/BOQOR guuled faarax jeex waa kii kanadiid gumeystay oo qol kuxirtay oo majerteen mudug ka bursaday oo keenay maanta in aan nin majerteen ah la gu arkin Hobyo IYO dhul sacad siciid. Ina gumeed Foqol Ina gumeed! *Sacad siciid waa ragga hawiye ee ku bah dilo*

Delusional Dyke

Postby Delusional Dyke » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 pm

It certainly hurts 2 be the only Somali clan that been enslaved by another clan.
From being exported across the country, incarcerated and caged like animals in the same country they call Home.

Delusional Dyke

Postby Delusional Dyke » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Oh, I forgot 2 add that Suldan Ali Yusuf slaved, tortured and held ur entire ilk on a tight rein. Kulaaha Suldan Boqor Guuled, Loool. Sultan Ali Yusuf was captured by the Italian governor (De Vecchi), and in later terms they managed to overrun El-Buur and capture his assistant Cumar Samatar on 26 Dec. 1925.....

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:55 pm

[quote="Delusional Dyke"]It certainly hurts 2 be the only Somali clan that been enslaved by another clan.
From being exported across the country, incarcerated and caged like animals in the same country they call Home.[/quote]

baseless!

Sacad siciid is the only hawiye clan known to be leaders and conquerors OF galedis,ajuraan,majerteen,lelkase etc. How the f/ck do you slave the people who conquest the land of your forefathers?! The majeerteen you talking about fall into the hands of Geledis and "Bacidyahan" is slave name. Man! EVEN today the galedis in the geledis region of somali galbeed still rule bacidyahans. You know that and I KNOW THAT! and "Dhabayaco" is nickname given to you guys after the sacad siciid men Destroyed you C*nts. The slaves of Somalia is the harti darood you claim and their sub sub clans like "galgale,bacidyahan," etc.

Do you know "harti" means "those left behind"?

Sacad siciid is one of the first somali clans on record as being muslims in walasha dynasty of adal led by "sacad adbiin" or "sa'ad ad-biin II" the leader of the DIR. and The SOMALI muslims were the one's slaving all the "jabarti" jews clans Including the HARTI DAROOD clan you claim.
Last edited by m.o.i-sabriye on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:20 pm

[quote="Delusional Dyke"]Oh, I forgot 2 add that Suldan Ali Yusuf slaved, tortured and held ur entire ilk on a tight rein. Kulaaha Suldan Boqor Guuled, Loool. Sultan Ali Yusuf was captured by the Italian governor (De Vecchi), and in later terms they managed to overrun El-Buur and capture his assistant Cumar Samatar on 26 Dec. 1925.....[/quote]

BASELESS!

Sultan Guuled faarax "jeex" is on history as being the ruler of the north sect of the Hiraab Imamate and In dec 1925 was working for the Italians. and He's The man, who captured the weak c*nt you called "kenadiid", and the Italian is the man, who save kenadiid by asking to hand over kenadiid to the Italians.... And after that, HOBYO was in the hands of the habar gidir led by non-other then guuleed faarax "jeex".

Hobeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Darwiishland: Laascaanood,Caynaba,Taleex,Xudun,Boocaame,Yagori. Blessed Ma Is Tidhi..

Postby Hobeey » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Guuled faarax "jeex" whatever he maybe called is insignificant person-------------------->next person thank you very much:)

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:45 pm

^^^^ Hehehehehehe!

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:53 am

^^^
The should ban you for being this dumb! good god? maa dhulkad ku dhacday waagad saqiirka ahayd waxan wax ka badan.

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:10 pm

^^^^^ war Aniga lelkasse gaajo midgaan lama hadlo. horey u soco!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.