Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Mudug joining Galguduud is a Done Deal

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Why Mudug joining Galguduud is a Done Deal

Postby Bermooda » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:06 pm

If (that is a big if with a capital B) this federalism crap passes the referendum that the international community are pushing for to happen in late 2015 or early 2016 to.

First and foremost if you can't debate without the need of turning into a internet warrior then please exit and leave it to the grown men.

That said i shall now explain. 1st reason is the constitution itself. The constitution says no pre 91 region shall be tampered with and if the government and the international community allow that to happen they will automatically open a Pandora box turning the constitution into a pile of rubbish.

Now Puntlanders might then say (which Galmudugians will disagree with) well since most of the population live on our side then the rest of Mudug should join us which i will reply well even if that was true it can't and it wont for the simplest reason Garowe 1 and 2 recognized Galmudug as state and was told to complete its requirements.

As i explained above with the 91 constitution point and Galmudug being recognized as state only one conclusion can be interpreted on what will happen.

Now i shall go further and explain on the clan level why even from that side it will also work. You see this state has allot of clans (including none hawiye) interest riding on it succeeding. Now we know this state wont in any shape or from affect Hawiye so i shall move to the other clans.

The way i see it the Mareexaan will support this state (tho some might disagree) for their own interest. Since they live deep in Hawiye territory the only way to avoid being the only Darood in a Hawiye majority state is to drag in those others in Mudug to boost its Darood number.

The leelkase. We know the Leelkase are like the Dhulbanhate/Warsangeli and has a love and hate relationship with its Majeerteen brother (even tried to create its own state like them). Due to the history of what happened after 91 unlike Hargeisa Galmudug which itself is less than a decade old couldn't benefit from this grievance and so Leelkase was stuck with Puntland.

Now with this Central state it has completely changed the way of leelkase thinking tho again some might disagree. This state will still be majority Hawiye but also will include many Darood Dir and other clans reducing that majority somewhat therefore enticing them with this opportunity to get out of the Majeerteen dominance while at same time getting the last laugh by dragging the cumar maxamuud with them. Might i add Qeybdiid is in secret talks with them right now.

The Majeerteen. Here is where i'm stuck will the Ciise maxamuud throw the reer Cumar under the buss in order to rule Punland (Nugaal + Bari) unopposed or put its different aside and have none off it.

The Dir and the rest of the smaller community will support this too cos this will bring their clans into one state instead of being divided into several different entities .

Now you could say man you wrote all that rubbish when there is a letter that debunks your shit. This letter you're talking about how real is it meaning no fake one has it an an audio video or pictures of Kay IGAD etc agreeing/signing it to back it up like all others so that they can't deny it later on if not why not.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why Mudug joining Galguduud is a Done Deal

Postby Chinaman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Care to explain what you disagree with and reason why.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Do you really believe @ what u just wrote there :notsure: i know u despise MJ but seriously?

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 pm

:lawd: The bullshit in that post

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:00 pm

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Do you really believe @ what u just wrote there :notsure: i know u despise MJ but seriously?
Despise is a big word lets keep it at disliking your leaders way of politicking but this ain't about that but about Mudug. Do you agree that it can't be broken up?

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Bermooda, your clan dosn't even live in mudug or with mj/darood why do you care ? why don't you worry about your cousins taking your 1 district in Xamar.
Your whole post didn't make sense. reer galkaayo/north mudug will do what they want period, its even disrespect that you are even talking about us, am being serious... :up:

Bermooda, i know you don't hate darood, but focus on ceelbur + 1 district of occupied xamar.

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:21 am

Thanks for agreeing that i dont hate no clans. The reason why im talking about this is not you personally but your leaders wanted this Federalism im just showing you the consequences.

The constitution says: Article 49. The Number and Boundaries of the Federal Member States and Districts (5) Federal Member State boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as
they existed before 1991.

Sxb Gaas promised that he would get SSC back but what he hid from you is that he would actually do the opposite and shrink Puntland by the end of his term. So its not me you need to be mad at im just showing you his deception your anger should be 100% towards him the guy who claimed your region is a fine chick that keeps being abused by different Faraxs

Ps thanks for your concern but ain't nobody occupying me Image

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Somaliland is a illegal creation yet who is stopping them with their own false self determination..........Have you got something to say about that, didn't they create new gobols ?

Sxb remember this, what reer galkaayo choose to do is their own prerogative, i'll say it again, i'm offended you actually think you deserve to even talk about this....know your place.

Somalia only exists on paper, on the ground is a different reality........truly.

Worry about your own survival in xamar.

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:36 am

Typical ESCAPISM Image

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 am

Bermooda there is no power in Somalia that can make Cumar Maxamud or Leelkase join this state.
You have to view the formation of this state as a test by HSM designed to make federalism look bad. Hawiye should have one federal state because their land is all connected unlike Darood. The only reason you want two federal states is too keep upk :lol:

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 am

Bermooda there is no power in Somalia that can make Cumar Maxamud or Leelkase join this state.
You are 100% right not physically unless they choose to. What will happen is politically they will be seen as part of this state.
You have to view the formation of this state as a test by HSM designed to make federalism look bad.
Sxb believe it or not culusow has got no say if anything for the love of the seat he has put his Mudulood in a huge political disadvantage by splitting their base with lower shabelle joining Baidoa Galguduud with Mudug and Middle Shabelle with Hiiraan. Your Mudug problem didn't start with him but the day Galmudug was recognized as a state which Gaas was a signature.
Hawiye should have one federal state because their land is all connected unlike Darood. The only reason you want two federal states is too keep upk :lol:
Really come on bro Image

People just don't understand the game that is being played but you will in due time when you finally decide to look beyond your clan lens. The xabashi who has mastered the art of dividing us stance for Somalia is forever to keep us in this status quo. Neither centralism decentralism or federalism is in its interest if it means it will create a reborn Image

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.