Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jariiban hospital-Cabdi Ciise on SNET SOO GALA

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xirsi95

Jariiban hospital-Cabdi Ciise on SNET SOO GALA

Postby xirsi95 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:25 pm

I just came back from an Cabdi Ciise shir that's main topic was the finishing of the hospital. But wallahi I'm really ashamed of beesha, there's about 500 families in the diaspora and all we could get together in money towards the hospital was $50,000 and it took a YEAR AND A f-king HALF and not everybody was participating Wallahi it's ceeb especially when I heard of talk from the puntland dowlad of moving the district capital from Jariiban to Balibusle because there's more development being made there(even though Reer Mahad have a bunch of shit in their favour,plus the money they got back in the Abdullahi Yusuf AUN days) and even BuurSalaax is developing quicker than us. Can the Cabdi Ciise on snet spread the word for more involvement in their diaspora communities. As far as I know Reer Edmonton in Canada are leading the way, barely anything coming from Seattle and Minneapolis. If all of us diaspora Cabdi Ciise pitched in we could've even have rebuilt the kaluun warshad in Garacad to this shit is ridiculous. We really need this hospital because ppl are dying on the beat up road to Gaalkacyo just to get medical attention they need. Seriously spread the word

Prettyboywalahi

Re: Jariiban hospital-Cabdi Ciise on SNET SOO GALA

Postby Prettyboywalahi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Pm me any info u can my bro

I can raise awareness i know about 10 - 20 cabdi cisse families in my city were all very close knit im sure can raise something.

Im not on snet much but ill keep checking it

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.