Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer-Mudug

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Reer-Mudug

Postby Kramer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:05 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Let me write a little about Reer-mudug! I have alot of stories about reer-mudug--we southerns enjoy stereotyping reer-mudug aka reer-mugdi. we say "indha adkaa ma reer-mudugaa"
anyway this is a confused place becuz both Harti and hawiye claim (mj and HGs). so what is up with that!

I can't write all my beef with reer-mudug in here -but they are one funny ppl!

CaSaNoVa*
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Reer-Mudug

Postby CaSaNoVa* » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:52 am

Reer Mudugs are damn Funny!!! Am Proud to hail from somalias best Province aka Mudug.

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:18 pm

the province is desert --but the ppl are somewhat boudine and funny!
so repp it Cas

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:59 am

People of central somalia are the most honest and straight forward people in somalia!

As you go down south people talk sweet to you even if their about to kill you.. in the north people might behave decently and speak rudely and confuse you till you dont know weather the person is with you or against you??

aslo central somalia is cuqdad free!! and if someone has anything to say to you ..you won't wait too long before it comes out!!

In the north you can live there for 10 years with out knowing your most hated person in town..indha lee ku gu mudayaan ..full of cuqdad
In the south by the time you realize your hated your already dead! them fovafukkers shoot first then ask why second!

Reer Mudug are Real people! We dont play that fake ish round dere!!

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:46 pm

I went to Galkacyo and Galinsoor is past summer for the first time in my life. I was an exprience, I never felt home like that my entire life, my people are so friendly and soo hilarious. I went to Xamar and stayed for 2weeks and spend in Mudug for like a month I didn't want to come back to Xamar. I can't wait to go back inshallah.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:03 pm

Viva GALMUDUG & MADAXWEYNE KEMIKO !

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:11 pm

where is the president Keimiko? what has he been upto lately?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.