Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Re: Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:16 pm

[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"]Waar Facaayo outnumbers Laylkase Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Laughing

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:19 pm

unclebin do u know how many laf's marexaan is divided into??

answer this question Laughing Laughing Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:24 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Just restore 2 insults and cay you afcas lil drag queen! who gives a fukk about weather u stand alone or not! the fact is that you have afqoyan and nothing els? I dont need others aqoon,. Infact I take back the statment about you R U N nothing but ur lipglos wearing mouth! you also run miles when you smell beef you xiiniyoless maangaab.You didnt not fight dhullos you dont have the balls to stand up against them!

Garsoor and New Garsoor is Fiqi Ismaciil dominated land so kindly do get off our nutz

Saxiib fukk Puntland! I dont need it! Puntland needs me! thats why you came running when you heard we build a new Hospital In goldogob. If am laangaab then where did i get 1.5 millons we use to build the brand new hospital? Manshallah We have tons of Aqoonyahan and wacgarad! I dont need to be on the tip of everybodys tongue as a Balaayo qabiil.

Uncle bunani go build something YOU own and create a city where you are the majority by 99% then come back and dood with me! until then stick to buryoqab and ur tiny tuulos while telling your self Gaalkacyo and Buursalaax is yours and you run things in Somalia.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:26 pm

Saddam
Get the fukk outta here you fake Marexaan!

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:29 pm

[quote="Xamud."]Saddam
Get the fukk outta here you fake Marexaan![/quote]

srry my Tanade bro but Unclebin is right bout Burtinle but wrong on Mudug thing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:37 pm

Saddam
Unclebunani is a lil qaniis who wants to beef against the biircuun steel! fleexing his keybord muscles wont do any good.

Anyway am off,some of us have jobs and education to worry about. I`ll be back to end this minor riot, this thong wearing afqoyaan biij started

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:26 am

^ LOOOOL at this langaab qaniis talking about khaniisnimo. Laughing Do you know why langaabs are born? Because there men don't fukk women but men.

Keep telling yourself your clan are more then just yes man. Keep believing in your mind that there are anything but 10 more of your folks then awrtable. Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:09 pm

Unclepunani
You have been away for days and thats all you have to come up with? Saxiib we fukk alot believe me! its just? we dont hand out passports like you motherfukkers. Keep telling urself the pure qoyanes number more then me and my brothers Laughing Laughing

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:01 pm

LOOOL at this leelkase talking shit. dude I have a life and things go on in my life like examinations and work. Were you waiting for my response in detail?

Look in Somalinet. There are more Reer mahads then all of your people and probably in real life Laughing

Nigga I am running this country. Fukk small time ishhhhhh. Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:38 pm

You are talking out of your ass dude! We alle know that every reer mahad motherfukker on this site is you? heck every Cumar maxamud is you?

if you run the country why do you need to make 100nicks just to make your clan look big and powerful? dude you have no life but Somalinet kulaha Examinations and job? Laughing Laughing living on your dads and moms pocket is nothing to brag about.
As if that wasent enough you brag about having the empty president post? Laughing Laughing Geedi and Abgaals run shit, you just pose with your jiggabo mentality.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 pm

Guys its not time to argue with each other. Its time to rule all Somalis. So save all the energy. Unclebin I am really disappointed in you saying that Reer Mahads are more than Laylkase. Laylkase are 'Darbiga Darood' and now way they are Laangaab. Also Laylkase are aplenty in Galkayo so I dont' know where are you comming from.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:42 pm

[quote="Xamud."]You are talking out of your ass dude! We alle know that every reer mahad motherfukker on this site is you? heck every Cumar maxamud is you?

if you run the country why do you need to make 100nicks just to make your clan look big and powerful? dude you have no life but Somalinet kulaha Examinations and job? Laughing Laughing living on your dads and moms pocket is nothing to brag about.
As if that wasent enough you brag about having the empty president post? Laughing Laughing Geedi and Abgaals run shit, you just pose with your jiggabo mentality.[/quote]

LOOOL dude you see me in every somalinet Mj character now huh? Laughing I am a boogeyman motherfukka. Keep believing that.

Dude I only have this nick and wallahi cadiim there are more Reer mahads on Snet then your whole clan. Laughing I have better things in life to do then a college drop out like you who waits for my every response. I go to the best school in my country, what handouts am I receiving dude? When I am done I may go back to goldogob and give some handouts to the locals Laughing

Keep believing Geedi runs shit. If it makes you feel better, All the abgaals and hawiyes on Snet don't support Geedi. But 99.9% of Mj's do. Now tell me who runs what nigga? Laughing Hawiye deegaans are bombed and a hawiye man runs shit? Laughing Caqli dameer foqal dameer. No wonder you claim hutu hawadles. Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:42 am

Look at this Nasab Dhimad! Clearly you are ALL reer mahads\majerteens, on this site except Sexy kitten that is. You run around the site and create a new nick everytime you feel interminated, dude you lack of self-confidence, thats why you allways try to put your petty clan up above others. Perhaps we Leelkase peeps have more in life to do then to boost our clans image on stupid sites such as this one. We are making mo money each time you call us names because we dont even know that you exist let alone anything els.

Wooow you go to College *clap Clap* Every motherfukker on this site is a doctor so i wouldent be suprised if you claimed to be one as well. Dude am far from a drop out! drop outs doesent exist in our family let alone Clan.

So now am Hawadlee? what an Insult geez! Laughing Laughing Saxiib am more Darood Ismaciil then you will ever be with your CadCad Background, you dare to call anyone Dameer?

hutus live in RWANDA not in somalia, I suggest you should read some books from time to time, considering the fact that you go to "the best college in buryoqayb"

Now go chock on a Amxaar ceeb motherfucker, am doneplaying with your Nasab Dhimad aSs

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:19 am

Dude you see me in all character huh? Laughing

I am not sexy k or Beauty babe or Jamaal or Young royal or Somalia boqor or Thuggy angel. These are my genuine cousins dude. Just because we outnumber your whole clan on the net and in real life is no reason to make accusations.

Ask the members on this site. Thuggy is known by half the Uk forum and S.boqor by Dawlad sade and Advocator personally and so forth.

Don't cry because my sub sub sub sub sub clan outnumber you Laughing

LOOOOL at more money. Your people make money from Halal meat shops as butchers and shit and my people own fukking tranportation systems that run east africa and amal express which your monkey people send money with each time from the butcher shop money. Laughing

You claim darood ismail is a yemenian and you are insulting yemenians. Motherfukka I am your ancestor and your father. Keep talking trash. Your people are irrelevant. When I am done University (Not community college like yourself) I will help out all the poor islaans in goldowhatfukkdotheycallit Laughing Maybe hit a few garoobs in exchange for cheddar or a job for their sons in the Butcher shop you midgaan bastaard. Laughing

Keep talking.

I am YOUR PRESIDENT Cool

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:19 pm

Dude you are probably 80% of the Darood population in Somalinet? Sometimes you curs your own Clan dressed as Ogaaden,Marexaan,Leelkase Dhulbahante etc

Sexy kitten is the only reer mahad in this Joint as far as am concern.

Thuggy Angel? Beauty baby? Damiirlawe in aad tahay you count foodley who cheer for every ceeb as your kinsmen? Laughing thats what am talking about when I say "boosting" motherfukker lay of the crack. Ask kulaha! you sound like a nimoownaag! hooyada madaxa ka was aanaka ha no sheegin waxaas.

When did I say Daroods are Arabs? refresh my mind cadcad boy? Just cuz your uncles molested your aSs as a kid does not make you a arab oooh I forget they are probably considered as one of you guys these days! since you motherfukkers keep giving away passports like it aint not thang.

Your sub sub what? where does these millons of your kinsmen live? In your brain? Saxiib Roox is a town which numbers more then 500 families and 99% of the population are my 4th cousins or even closer! So whats your point? Have you been to Mudug Lately? or do you believe in every fukking fairy tail you hear on the local Starbuck?

No one needs Hand outs In Goldogob they are bonafide Money makers! By the time you are done with Uni! reer Fiqi Ismaciil will have 10000000 new doctors and Engineers? While your people will run around as toy souljah trying to make a living by shooting blanks.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.